Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Changing my lynch vote from Sci to myself

I changed my lynch vote to myself because Smith gave me his invention on Night 1. Once I carry out any night action, it will activate which could have disastrous consequences for the good side. Therefore, I'm voting to lynch myself so it can never be activated.
  • Damdred can we get an updated vote list so we know who is up for lynch and mayor
  • edited June 2014
  • Ill post it up in an hour driving atm
  • I would advise Tank to contact Mages asap. No-one wants you to be killed off by accident.
    Why would the Tank do that? Theres still a 50/50 chance you guys are just trying to get good people killed. I won't reveal myself to anyone and I would advise the Tank to do the same. If you want to know my role... either Seer me or Kill me.
  • It's up to you if you want to be overly-cautious but sometimes you have to take a risk in this game and hope it's for the best.
  • edited June 2014
    lynch loaf, mayor mages, protection powers
  • mages mayor-protection,lynch Tyrsis
  • lynch Tyrsis then

I don't think I voted yet, only for mayor so far.
  • Mayor:
    Unreliable:Self,Meadows
    Mages: Self,cory,Narshe,Skydragon,Darubian,Kloudi,Scientology, Az,Pheonix, Loafery,Phantom
    Meadows: Zeal

Lynch:
    Mages: Pie
    Sci:Darubian,Kloudi
    Pie: Pheonix
    Loafery: Sci,Aza
    Aza: Loafery, Tyrsis
    Tyrsis: Mages, Phantom,Narshe
    Skydragon: Self
    Zeal: self

I think caught them all so if I did just point it out
  • I'll probably close day early in an hour or so if anyone has anyone has any voteing to do let it be so
  • (I voted Unreliabe for Mayor)
  • Dropping my vote for lynching Mages to Lynch Zeal
  • (Lol I was in the middle of typing my post and when I hit POST I saw your post hahaha)
  • edited June 2014
    Sci:Darubian,Kloudi
    Pie: Pheonix, cory
    Loafery: Sci,Aza
    Aza: Loafery, Tyrsis
    Tyrsis: Phantom,Narshe
    Skydragon: Self, Mages
    Zeal: self, Pie

I guess this is where we sit currently
  • no votes after this will count I have a lot of story to write....
  • I feel like this is gunna be more epic than Neo vs Smith!
  • Wait. When did Cory vote to Lynch me? If the previous count had reflected that, my vote would be different.
  • edited June 2014
    Mages, the once again mayor gets elected with his protection powers. "Now to the heart of the matter I know who I trust and I know who I don't trust" mages paced back and forth.

Each of the oneswho had voted to be lynched walked up on stage heads held low they knew what was coming.

Mages danced back and forth. "You you you you you you and you" he cried in glee "all of you die" he paused infront of skydragon "thank you for your sacrifice to stop that invention from being used"

And with that the remaining people lined up each taking a gun and unloading a bullet into the heads of the villagers Sci, Loafery, Aza, Zeal, Tyrsis. Skydragon the mouse took his killing quietly. Pie the operator kicked and screamed fighting for his life but it was to no avail he died to.

Mages his happiness short lived shook himself. He didn't get a single bad guy this day....maybe more luck at night will be had.

Unknown to mages the little black box skydragon had held fell free and found itself a new home. For inventions never really die just find new homes.
  • Lynch me again plz.

I don't even know why I was implicated.
  • Im sorry, but the previous count only had one vote on me. I would not vote in a way that got me lynched. If I had known Cory was voting me, I would have voted Sci to where he had the majority. Lynching me would be unfair at this point imo, but if it happens I understand.
  • i'm sorry pie iw as pointed to a vote that i missed and updated my post to reflect that
  • And then gave me 4 mins before you closed the vote. I understand shit happens, but this is extremely shitty. Bad taste in my mouth right now. Oh well, just a game.
  • Knew i shudda switched vote
  • The system is pleased.
  • ( i voted unreliable for mayor)
  • Pie the operator
    Who?
  • wait what?
  • mages you evil bastard, you die tonight.