Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• Mages for Mayor - Protection power
  • Why are Narshe and Sky voting for protection instead of seer, is it because they want to go with the flow and blend in with voting Mages, but don't want him to have the power to seer? Bad guys blending in, but protecting themselves.. hmm

*Sees Unreliable, looks around to see if anyone else is around and seeing no one... walks briskly up to him*
  • *Pie's closing in, shivers run down my spine due to last murder attemp.*

Whats with this guy? Would the agents dare, in broad daylight? Hardly, they must be somewhere plotting. But still...

Yo, dont get too close...
  • *walks up, newspapers in hand*

"Step right up! Read all about it! Man dissapears in ally while suited men gave chase!"

*waves newspaper in the face of pie and unreliable*

"Can I interest you boys in a paper??"
  • edited June 2014
    Pie, bad guys wouldn't even try and vote for him in the first place. They'll be looking at ways to get one of their own to be Mayor. :)
  • *Sees news title, heart starts racing a little*

Uh, no. Its okay. I've...read it already.
  • mages is evil, cmsz. Meadows for mayor, seer powars
  • mages mayor - protection
  • Wait, red pill, huh?
  • Lynch sci
  • I'll go with that.

Lynch Sci
  • I feel like there is a reason someone went after unreliable though I am not sure so

Unreliable for Mayor with Protection Powers

Lynch Scientology
  • Meadows is being really quiet, just saying
  • Well I just got home 5 minutes ago for starters.

I also don't think I've ever been overly active in ww threads anyway.

lemme look at what happened so far today.
  • I feel like there is a reason someone went after unreliable though I am not sure so
    I think it was a random kill attempt but I'm more interested in knowing why he was pulled out - Was it random or does Tank have reasons for doing so?
  • edited June 2014
    How is it now you have good ideas?
    OK first of all you are dead so shut up and go away....

Second after rereading the story I would also like to know what unreliable did to put a target on his head...

Three there are still a lot of people being way to quiet in this game....
  • mayor unreliable with protection goodness
    I think it was a random kill attempt but I'm more interested in knowing why he was pulled out - Was it random or does Tank have reasons for doing so?
    Also good points....
  • Three there are still a lot of people being way to quiet in this game....
    It's pretty strange because there are some players who are usually pretty vocal in previous ww games but aren't so much in this game. All the bad guys excluding Cypher are still out there.
  • 1 person who comes to mind is PIE

Sorry dude but you are normally very vocal and we barely hear anything from you and all the sudden you are putting your 2 cents worth in sounds a little fishy to me... state your case good sir or else

Lynch PIE
  • Mages is tricksy. Listening to him will lead to bad news bears.
  • Mages is tricksy. Listening to him will lead to bad news bears.
    So why should we listen to you if not him maybe you should state your case sir o.O
  • i'm voting for unreliable because he's the only person i have a clue on right now.

they tried to kill him and failed. so why would he be a bad guy? i can't say that for certain for anyone else tbh.
  • edited June 2014
    Like it led to the conviction of Cypher yeserday? Please, continue to challenge my claims. Today is the pivotal day, team evils' shakin in their booties.

I started the lynch train on ixta not u mages

I see u posting all these things but u havent given us a shread of proof of anything

And u want us to believe u took the red pill when there is absolutely no way neo could find u on night 1

I think its just all ballony

mayor mages protection powers lynch aza
  • edited June 2014
    I am a villager. I have no role. Talking should be left in the thread, speaking outside the thread about Werewolf to me breaks the game on too many levels so I'll have no part in it.

That said, Loaf messaged me stating that he "saw" me as Agent Smith and confided in me that he was the Architect.

Hello smith, I'm the architect. On day one I did infact seer unreliable and he was villager and I seered u yesterday. Mages has everyone behind him and we're in a deep pile of shit
    So whatever Neo did has changed the way the architect, and possibly the mayor and Oracle see things.

Loafery for Lynch

Mages for Mayor with Kill powers

Darubian has also messaged me, though through Google Hangouts, breaking the rules of the game to ask me: Are you really the Agent?

So we should probably kill him next, if Damdred doesn't do it for us.

Are you really the agent?
    Mike • 50 mins
  • How am i supposed to believe that nonsense it just doesnt make sense
  • Talking outside of the game is approved by damdred.
  • edited June 2014
    Talking outside of the game is approved by damdred.
    PMs: PMS are allowed, HOWEVER as you guys notice their are mirror roles, two seers and two neo type roles. It is up to you guys to believe or not believe who pms you and please have me in the conversation if you decide to go that route and hopefully you do not die.
    Perhaps not breaking the rules of the game, but it is going against the game admins wishes to not use PMs and exclude him from the conversation.
  • Fair enough, I should have pm'd you on the forums. But you have yet to state your defense as to why we shouldn't Lynch you.
  • edited June 2014
    I am a villager. I have no role. Talking should be left in the thread, speaking outside the thread about Werewolf to me breaks the game on too many levels so I'll have no part in it.

That said, Loaf messaged me stating that he "saw" me as Agent Smith and confided in me that he was the Architect.

Hello smith, I'm the architect. On day one I did infact seer unreliable and he was villager and I seered u yesterday. Mages has everyone behind him and we're in a deep pile of shit
    So whatever Neo did has changed the way the architect, and possibly the mayor and Oracle see things.

Loafery for Lynch

Mages for Mayor with Kill powers

Darubian has also messaged me, though through Google Hangouts, breaking the rules of the game to ask me: Are you really the Agent?

So we should probably kill him next, if Damdred doesn't do it for us.

Are you really the agent?
    Mike • 50 mins

Seems Legit only Mages for Mayor with Potection powers

we can just lynch someone