Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• I'll explain why.

In this game there were 22 players and nine roles. That leaves 13 villagers. Over the course of this game 12 of them have been killed and that left both phantom and I confirmed as a villager.

What's wrong there?
    OOH OOH I GET IT! THERE'S TWO VILLAGERS BUT ONLY ONE ROLE FOR THEM.

Damdred must have screwed up the role count, right?
  • Also, thanks for modding one of the best ww games I've ever participated in, Damdred.
  • why would u need to spreadsheet ww

u can just count the number of villagers...duh
    I spreadsheet this game so I don't say stupid shit like you.
  • I'll explain why.

In this game there were 22 players and nine roles. That leaves 13 villagers. Over the course of this game 12 of them have been killed and that left both phantom and I confirmed as a villager.

What's wrong there?

Edit: I'm at written without my laptop so those numbers may be slightly off but still the point remains.
    I thought there was something funny going on last night, but after working all day and being tired as heck I just wanted to go to bed, and there was always so many damn messages in this game its hard to go back and sort through all of them! I just pegged the wrong person that pulled the wool over our eyes when I was just toying with the thought of something had happened.

Good Game though!
  • I'll explain why.

What's wrong there?

Edit: I'm at written without my laptop so those numbers may be slightly off but still the point remains.
    i did it backwards there's 3 evil ppl left and there was 3 ppl left meads kloudi white.

They were all presumed evil. Day comes white was villager.

Then u have a villager left that isnt a villager. meaning daru or phant was evil.

Why'd u need spreadsheet this lol
  • HAY GUYS! I was at least telling the truth about being on the side of good! :D
    I wasnt!
  • ask the agents if they thought i was smith
  • also, leaving game mechanics aside...ppl should understand trust is not a transferable property
  • So Damndred
    . And someone was slightly changed.

When you said that I thought you meant Architect became good, was that indeed Daru instead becoming seen as a villager?
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Spy darubian. I would prefer to do it here depending on what happens tonight.
    Damdred June 26
    He appears to be a villager
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Appears?! Lol
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    I'm the oracle....
    Damdred June 26
    Lol bad wording maybe?
    Damdred June 26
    do you want me to add him to any chats ?
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Add him to the chat with sky if he is a villager
    Damdred June 26
    kk, you saw him as a villager and so i will add him
  • :: The System gives cookies to Darubian.::

That is how you manipulate...

wait for it

the system.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Spy darubian. I would prefer to do it here depending on what happens tonight.
    Damdred June 26
    He appears to be a villager
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Appears?! Lol
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    I'm the oracle....
    Damdred June 26
    Lol bad wording maybe?
    Damdred June 26
    do you want me to add him to any chats ?
    CoryNewbCoryNewb June 26
    Add him to the chat with sky if he is a villager
    Damdred June 26
    kk, you saw him as a villager and so i will add him
    Cory bro, you got played! :p
  • i'm actually expecting to die early in mages game cause of me modding this on elol
  • edited June 2014
    This forum should have descriptions under the username life the old one did.

I had a blast, it was so hard for me to keep quiet.
  • You did a great job though lol, that damn invention stopped us in our tracks for 2 nights lmao!!! :p
  • though i'm glad that people had fun day one got me down with how people handeled some things but it was a fun game and i'm glad i let it ride out like it did it was hard not to blurt stuff out this time
  • We should give darubian a medal tho

That was fucking hilarious
  • MISTER ANDERSON..
  • What was the invention you gave to sky?
  • It was an off button to the program making him look like a villager
  • Mages is just not good at hints...
  • I dont think anyone got ur hints lol
  • My PMs to Mages were pretty clear w/o an actual reveal.
  • Yeah, probably should've used it on Night 1, but then Cory never would've contacted me after spying me because I would've been dead and things would've played out very differently, not necessarily for the good either.

My main concern was that it may route information that I knew to Smith including info about Crew members. After Night 1, Cory (Oracle) contacted me and if Smith found out, then the Oracle was a high candidate for conversion. By night 2, we found out about Mages, Darubian (Supposed to have, lol), Phoenix and Loafery. Any feelings I had not to use the invention intensified at that point, lol.
  • edited June 2014
    No, no they weren't lol. it made me think that unreliable was somehow evil.
    It's just Unreliable doing what he does. There was no way that he was evil because Smith hadn't converted anyone and his invention hadn't activated at the time.
  • Why didn't you use your convert mike?
  • Night 1's debate for the kill was either SB or Darubian. I let Kloudi decide which, seems like she chose the best path of evil :P
  • Lolz meadows has been evil 4 out of last 5 games too