Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• Yo, you done the HOF count yet? if not get calcing biatch,
    Tell you what, ill come roll you by round end. Sound good?
    HAHAH

scared to do it now incase your puny kd gets dealt with?

do him now big man :)

he will be absolutely devastated if you roll his kingdom thats been at 1.5k land since he was kted at round start
    You just want to see who i am playing as this round, but it can wait. You will learn soon enough moron. I am honestly surprised that you of all people have not figured out who i am yet.
    your not important enough or skillfull enough to worry about, thats why we dont know who were or who you are. Just a nub with a big mouth

get the HOF counted now bitch i told you its an order
    lol, i think you are going to be surprised when i 4 tap you
  • Lynog has a big mouth for a Rank 250 kingdom.
    You know where i am sky, think these fags have any room to talk?
    If only they knew, heh. ;-)
  • edited August 2012
    HAHAHAH

is this guy really bragging that he can hit an inactive kingdom?
    Lynog has a big mouth for a Rank 250 kingdom.
    Sky your trolling wont work mate, besides Jones kd everyone left was below us and easily hittable so there will be zero surprise :)
  • Yo, you done the HOF count yet? if not get calcing biatch,
    Tell you what, ill come roll you by round end. Sound good?
    HAHAH

scared to do it now incase your puny kd gets dealt with?

do him now big man :)

he will be absolutely devastated if you roll his kingdom thats been at 1.5k land since he was kted at round start
    You just want to see who i am playing as this round, but it can wait. You will learn soon enough moron. I am honestly surprised that you of all people have not figured out who i am yet.
    your not important enough or skillfull enough to worry about, thats why we dont know who were or who you are. Just a nub with a big mouth

get the HOF counted now bitch i told you its an order
    lol, i think you are going to be surprised when i 4 tap you
    you really are a retard.

hof

counted

now
  • HAHAHAH

HAHA and you are dead and wasting time pissing and moaning about a round you arent even going to archive in!

Who has no life?
  • HAHAHAH

HAHA and you are dead and wasting time pissing and moaning about a round you arent even going to archive in!

Who has no life?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You arent guna archive dan you have no life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H
    O
    F

C
    O
    U
    N
    T
    E
    D

N
    O
    W

• HAHAHAH

Sky your trolling wont work mate, besides Jones kd everyone left was below us and easily hittable so there will be zero surprise :)
    Wait, what. Isnt that the same thing you pk'd someone for? You fuckin hypocrite.
  • im dead and yet still managed to get the ball rolling on having those kingdoms you was protecting killed despite big mr powerful officer saying "it aint gonna happen"

archive? I have #1 archives on both every server mate, doesnt mean shit to me now ;)
  • edited August 2012
    HAHAHAH

Wait, what. Isnt that the same thing you pk'd someone for? You fuckin hypocrite.
    wat? pked someone because i could hit every kingdom thats left alive?
  • i cant wait till end round
  • suppose hitting a 1k lander is an achievement for players at your level

let me break it down for you, you arent Optical Illusion, you arent screamin...if you are bruce you are a worse player than I thought and have been totally outplayed by normal legit people and everything else is nothing to be proud of
  • This guy is comedy gold, he was quitting a few hours ago to leave us on our "pathetic game" now he cant wait to hit my 1500 land multi raped kd 4x at round end!

even dank is guna laugh at this shit
  • i really really can not wait, god i wish you were still alive, because honestly, with the way your kd was growing before you jumped off the cliff, i would have loved tapping that crap.
  • This guy is comedy gold, he was quitting a few hours ago to leave us on our "pathetic game" now he cant wait to hit my 1500 land multi raped kd 4x at round end!

even dank is guna laugh at this shit
    And didnt i say this was my last round? I never said "when" i was quiting lol. You guys are fucking tools lol. So i am curious, which of you two players catcher? I would have to say QWJ, considering he really is just a fag hiding behind his monitor.

Love to circle jerk dont the two of you?

• What makes this all the better, is that it takes two of you to try and come down on me. Thats hilarious, neither of you can even do it on your own.
  • I'm going to repeat myself over and over like a child because I can't engage in an intelligent conversation. lynog and qjizzfill's qq was the reason why post up/downvoting was removed - every time they posted it was downvoted beyond belief.

anyway, I don't know why you let it get to you. They're garbage and cheat @ a garbage game. Don't react, just ignore.
  • Now now darubian dont get upset mate its all fun and games, so you couldnt compete with us and couldnt stop us getting your top kingdoms killed...cant win em all

if I was alive you would be looking waaaay up the scores for me :)
  • come down on you? i dont even know who you are. never ever heard of you. alls i know is your a hof officer with a big mouth. big enough to fit mine and qwjs massive penis's in
  • I'm going to repeat myself over and over like a child because I can't engage in an intelligent conversation. lynog and qjizzfill's qq was the reason why post up/downvoting was removed - every time they posted it was downvoted beyond belief.

anyway, I don't know why you let it get to you. They're garbage and cheat @ a garbage game. Don't react, just ignore.
    danks stole gayrs login and is posting his lies under a new name :-))
  • These two are hilarious, if i wasnt around to read this, then the internets would get boring really quickly.

Havent i already said you did a great job on the pk? I may not agree with it, but hell, at this point, i am not foolish enough to know that ami is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But seriously, qwj, you i really have no qualms with. Its lynog that is the douchebag in all of this.
  • i dont have any qualms with you because i have no idea who you are and you will never ever ever ever be a threat to me, like i told you a tonne of times,

go and count some hof
  • edited August 2012
    Darubian went retarded last round out of the blue. I honestly doubt it is the same person. Head trauma or perhaps hypnosis. I'm waiting for him to shoot up a chic fil a he's trippin balls.
  • The only reason i even know his name is coz you dank was abusing him, ive honestly never heard of him. Has he always been a hof counter or something? was that his job when he worked for you too dank?
  • http://www.fraggednation.com/members/Darubian-77851

He aint kidding. Its a cruel joke handing Darubian 'Head Admin' after being a member for such a short time and posting nothing of note...

I have lost all respect for that website...

I'm fine with ESL...though its no CAL...:(
    Sad when you think that post count actually has to stand for something. Most of these people i have actually met in game and have played with for some time now, so before you go spouting off at the mouth, maybe you should realize, its not about spam, its what you bring to the table noob.
    You know its funny. I wasn't even talking about post counts....but rather the stuff you've posted and the topics its in...lol

Btw just so people don't know, Darubian is 'Head Admin' of the Minecraft 1v1 Builders ladder....lmao....most of his posts exist in forum games, polls and 'hi guys, im new and got this idea'.
  • http://www.fraggednation.com/members/Darubian-77851

He aint kidding. Its a cruel joke handing Darubian 'Head Admin' after being a member for such a short time and posting nothing of note...

I have lost all respect for that website...

I'm fine with ESL...though its no CAL...:(
    Sad when you think that post count actually has to stand for something. Most of these people i have actually met in game and have played with for some time now, so before you go spouting off at the mouth, maybe you should realize, its not about spam, its what you bring to the table noob.
    You know its funny. I wasn't even talking about post counts....but rather the stuff you've posted and the topics its in...lol

Btw just so people don't know, Darubian is 'Head Admin' of the Minecraft 1v1 Builders ladder....lmao....most of his posts exist in forum games, polls and 'hi guys, im new and got this idea'.
    in other words, hes a HOF counter over there too?
  • He does have a lotta polls....shame vanilla forums has no polls....otherwise we'd be seeing them daily.
  • Good god summary anyone?
  • I would eat the shit out of Justin biebs asshole if it means I get back the ten minutes I spent reading this.
  • lol i dont get it darubian. you think meeting people that you've played with online is some sort of new amazing thing but the truth is its been happening for ages before shitty xboc games like mw3 were even around.

ive been an admin on a gaming website before and it means utterly jack shit besides banning faggots that piss you off. you spend your time making the game you enjoy more enjoyable for everyone else, admin means jack shit.
  • Kittens!!!

(NSG that's your cue.. need a kitten video posted)