Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Olympics in London

Comments

• edited August 2012
    lews nobody gives a shit. your not even Chinese your English
    I may be English on paper. But every white guy that ever looks at me will always determine that im Chinese and base their judgements on that.
  • Englese
    Chinglish.

Or as my Asian friends call me, a banana. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
  • Actually I'm guessing they'll say asian. (insert slightly racial stereotype comment here).
    *Acknowledges and cements hate on western democracy's unappreciation for the rest of the world*
  • Natives in Canada have no right to insult any other race, the majority ive encountered have been a cocktail of the most vile traits a human being can have.

We want free university because my great great great grandpa had his land taken!!!! Pay for my alcohol habit!!!
  • Natives in Canada have no right to insult any other race, the majority ive encountered have been a cocktail of the most vile traits a human being can have.

We want free university because my great great great grandpa had his land taken!!!! Pay for my alcohol habit!!!
  • I'm not a Canadian :)
    Yeah you're their nasty neighbours.

sounds just like the abo's in my country i swear their noses have grown larger so they can sniff more paint/glue/petrol at a time but wait heres the best part... its the white mans fault because you know we told them to sniff petrol not our damn fault they cant handle their sugar. AND apparently its my generations fault for something our grandfathers did.
  • And for any Yank screaming that the USA is all about freedom and shit....two words...

Julian Assange.
  • is that a type of sausage? said every american :P
  • does wiki-leaks ring a bell?
  • also i think he is wanted for sexual assault charges
  • also i think he is wanted for sexual assault charges
    Which was dropped until someone (or some country) persuaded Sweden to repush it and deport him to the US.
  • Never said you were endofdays, but im hoping your breed is different than ovet here. Bunch of entitled lazy fucks and the worst part is, it isnt their fault. Its the government babying them mixed with their sense of entitlement that has led to a population of decrepit, useless, degenerate beggars.
  • Nope. Charges were dropped til US persuaded Sweden to deport him once he gets there. Assange has said he will go to Sweden to face trial as long as Sweden promises NOT to deport him to US to face Wikileaks charges of which Pvt Bradley Manning has been imprisoned in US without trial for more than 800 days.
  • edited August 2012
    And today kids, we learn that democracy doesn't mean being treated fairly. When i heard he was brought up on those charges my first thought was, "how much money would i accept in return for fabricating a lie about someone?".

He may or may not have done it, but these days it seems more likely a government is just throwing their weight around to silence him. Covert ops are a part of any country, I can understand why they wouldnt want that shit getting out in the open. Even if it should be known.
  • And today kids, we learn that democracy doesn't mean being treated fairly. When i heard he was brought up on those charges my first thought was, "how much money would i accept in return for fabricating a lie about someone?".

He may or may not have done it, but these days it seems more likely a government is just throwing their weight around to silence him. Covert ops are a part of any country, I can understand why they wouldnt want that shit getting out in the open. Even if it should be known.
    I guess you and I have watched too much Bourne Legacy.....
  • Haha I just dont see why people defend governments. We occasionally find out about shit that is corrupt and dirty, why couldnt they be doing more? With an infinite bank account, I wouldnt be surprised
  • Haha I just dont see why people defend governments. We occasionally find out about shit that is corrupt and dirty, why couldnt they be doing more? With an infinite bank account, I wouldnt be surprised
    +1
  • I heard on radio that Venzuela (can't spell) are offering asylum
  • I heard on radio that Venzuela (can't spell) are offering asylum
    Ecuador.
  • aaaah ok his only problem now is getting out of the UK.
    They said the moment he steps out, they'll arrest him. Perhaps Julian Assange is Jason Bourne....he knows too much.
    They said the moment he steps out, they'll arrest him. Perhaps Julian Assange is Jason Bourne....he knows too much.
    YES!
    YES!
    Yeah, perhaps he's just the tip of the iceberg, perhaps anyone who talks about him will be.....

hold on, theres a knock at my door.
  • Its like wondering why black people are the fastest runners. They want it more, and train harder. All the slow ones are in jail.

well said LOL