Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Olympics in London

Comments

• Australia 3 - England 1

never forget
    always remember you guys are our throwaways

So your also saying England hired criminals to guard the criminals?
    no im saying the only true aussies are abbos. The rest of you are just riff raff
    in my opinion abbos are your failure to eradicate effectively. That and you brought over rabbits and foxes that would couldnt control because of your impudence

never forget

no im saying the only true aussies are abbos. The rest of you are just riff raff
    in my opinion abbos are your failure to eradicate effectively. That and you brought over rabbits and foxes that would couldnt control because of your impudence
    i think your getting rabbits and fixes mixed up with criminals

never forget

i think your getting rabbits and fixes mixed up with criminals
    No im quite sure of my countries history.
    The english wanted something to hunt so they introduced foxes and rabbits. And now they are considered pests.

And how does it feel to be beaten in Cricket the very game you guys created by "mere convicts" reminds you of the movie mean machine dont it :P
  • not really i couldnt give a shit, we get beat at football constantly and we invented that too.

i couldnt give a shit for this country, im not english iam scouse
  • Australia - 123
    England - 100

Draws - 87

BOOYAH!
    Australian 100s - 264 (23 over 200)
    England 100s - a cute 212 (10 over 200)
  • whats a scouse?
  • Cricket sucks
  • your just jealous because you cant play because you cant see the ball.

funny thing though when i played cricket at school there was this asian fellow that played.... he was hopeless a retarded kid was even better than him lol
  • thing is though nobody is jealous because cricket is shit, and so is aussie rules gay as rugby. Its like baseball to yanks and hockey to canadians, nobody else in the world gives a shit about it and you all think its great.

Football is the only sport that matters and australia arent even worth mentioning at that, Laughable joke team
  • pospos
    edited August 2012
    cricket is one of the hardest sports in the world

not many people are brave enough to stand in the way of a hard leather ball going 100km an hour, let alone try to hit it away for runs

even trying to catch the ball at that speed is fucking impossible
  • i didnt say it wasnt hard, i just said its shit and only really big in a few countries. Football is the only worldwide sport that actually matters. Thats why its the biggest and best
  • lol the british invented cricket anyways so technically, its a british sport and that's why it spread throughout the british empire. nowadays, cricket is almost entirely a southeastern hemisphere sport with only OZ/NZ, Sri Lanka/India/Paki, and South Africa that really cares about it.
    but this is an olympics thread anyways, not a thread about cricket lol
  • edited August 2012
    yeah its that shit they dont play it at the olympics. nuff said
  • cricket is one of the hardest sports in the world

not many people are brave enough to stand in the way of a hard leather ball going 100km an hour, let alone try to hit it away for runs

even trying to catch the ball at that speed is fucking impossible
    They are clocking at 140km an hour now pos have been for a while now not to mention they are achieving this without bending their elbow.

Also Soccer isnt a national sport also the World Cup in Germany we were knocked out by the Champions? from a bullshit dive who knows what could have happened if we werent robbed.

Not to mention apparently we are too "rough" and get carded so easily. Not our fault we arent good enough actors.

Seriously Soccer is a pussy sport. Its truely pathetic and BORING! who wants to sit around for 90mins and watch a bunch of soft-cocks pass to each other? Atleast in AFL they kick goals -.- sure the game has become soft but still harder than Soccer will ever be.
  • lol the british invented cricket anyways so technically, its a british sport and that's why it spread throughout the british empire. nowadays, cricket is almost entirely a southeastern hemisphere sport with only OZ/NZ, Sri Lanka/India/Paki, and South Africa that really cares about it.
    You forgot West Indies and Bangladesh.

Theres a 50 overs World Cup also which includes Canada, Netherlands, USA and Ireland pretty sure there are a few others also but they suck bad.
  • lol Kazakhstan and North Korea are kicking some serious ass, they have like 15-20mil people and are some of the poorest countries in the world, yet they still have more gold than Russia and Japan lol
    and NZ is kicking Aussie's ass too :P
  • yea 2012 year of the chokers they probably too busy hitting on the swedes
  • pospos
    edited August 2012
    Soccer went downhill when the epl went underground and paid off the referees to deny leeds united a champions league place when meant they had to sell their stars and that caused them to then be relegated. They were a good team that didnt pay their way in and got the boot.

So many more conspriacies in the world of soccer its not funny.
  • edited August 2012

OG Crip walking at the Olympics. Keep in mind her sister got shot down in a gang fight. It's no accident.
  • HAHAHA dank your a sick man
  • edited August 2012
    Biggest point of her career she threw up her set. No joke.
  • edited August 2012
    Getting terrible reception sorry for double post.
    You forgot West Indies and Bangladesh.

Theres a 50 overs World Cup also which includes Canada, Netherlands, USA and Ireland pretty sure there are a few others also but they suck bad.
    Fuck off. Only 8 countries can play your silly 'test cricket'. Since you kicked out Zimbabwe. Its just a british commonwealth sorta games.

funny thing though when i played cricket at school there was this asian fellow that played.... he was hopeless a retarded kid was even better than him lol
    And no need to be racist. Fag.
  • Soccer went downhill when the epl went underground and paid off the referees to deny leeds united a champions league place when meant they had to sell their stars and that caused them to then be relegated. They were a good team that didnt pay their way in and got the boot.

So many more conspriacies in the world of soccer its not funny.
    Cos Leeds suck and fucked up their own finances by buying players they couldn't sugar daddy...
  • Nah m8 they had a legit goal called offside against man utd that would of won them the game and a spot in the champs league that they were banking on

Linesman was paid off by a consortium of top teams scared of competition

Its not racist if its true. Fag.
  • edited August 2012
    your just jealous because you cant play because you cant see the ball.

Its not racist if its true. Fag.
    How can it be true? You don't know me. You don't know the entire Asian population yet you are willing to base your judgement and views on one individual. I've met an Aussie called Talnoy once, he was a gay paedophile, I guess all you Australians are gay paedos then.
  • lol was he a priest?

so your actually good at cricket are you?