Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• really? thought you died.
  • Never! The war ended before I could finally be KTd.
  • edited July 2012
    Never! The war ended before I could finally be KTd.
    that could be arranged if you like ;)
  • why bother he's a massive noob :P
  • Yawn, you might be able to talk if you weren't ten times worse a noob then me.
  • Yawn, you might be able to talk if you weren't ten times worse a noob then me.
    If i ever finish a round i will show you, i'll show you good but im too much of a threat to be left alive and get killed while with you they KT you for laughs so that makes you ten times worse a noob than me IF i were a noob :P
  • Meh, I don't give a damn what your KDs look like. I'm still ten times the player you are in every dimension of the game.
  • oh thats right how could i forget not being able to build a decent kd makes you a pro at the game....
  • That's right, I could never build a decent KD because all my KDs are way better than decent.
  • lol you lie they are always crap :P

i bet you create multis to hit you at the start of the round so you have a reason for your KD to suck

i bet you create multis to hit you at the start of the round so you have a reason for your KD to suck
    Dont expose the scam. Its how he gets sympathy.

Nonsense, you are both amateurs, if you just go inactive at the beginning of the round twice then it doesn't matter what your KD looks like.

Nonsense, you are both amateurs, if you just go inactive at the beginning of the round twice then it doesn't matter what your KD looks like.
    You no make sense.
  • My ways are beyond your pitiful mind's comprehension.
  • You know when something sounds so crazy its genius!? ......... this isnt one of those times.
  • You know when something sounds so crazy its genius!? ......... this isnt one of those times.
  • Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.
  • how does that fit into this lol
  • You don't see how it fits? INCONCEIVABLE!
  • i see so many trolls but no bridge.
  • Cave trolls are so much better than bridge trolls.
  • Swamp trolls are better than cave trolls that are better than bridge trolls
    And they all better than internet trolls
    And they all better than internet trolls
    Agreed.
  • My internet troll lives in a cave under a bridge by a swamp.
  • touche
  • My internet troll lives in a cave under a bridge by a swamp.
    By a swamp does not qualify for the swamp troll.