Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• July 13, 12:37:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 12:37:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 2 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:37:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 2 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:37:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Gannon vs Kimbo (2:4)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 11,240 (Lost: 90)
    July 13, 12:38:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 11,051 (Lost: 88)
    July 13, 12:38:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Kingdom Name (2:4)
    Probes Sent: 10,307 (Lost: 134)
    July 13, 12:38:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Kingdom Name (2:4)
    Probes Sent: 9,942 (Lost: 70)
    July 13, 12:38:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:38:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    July 13, 12:53:17 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 105 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Open Parachute (2:1)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 24,579 (Lost: 197)
    July 13, 12:53:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 95 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 100 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:19 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 90 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:19 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 85 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 23,542 (Lost: 212)
    July 13, 12:53:20 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 81 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:20 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 77 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:21 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 73 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:28 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 70 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: SnitzelFritzel (2:1)
    Probes Sent: 16,149 (Lost: 161)
    July 13, 12:53:29 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 66 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:29 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 63 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:30 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 60 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:30 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 57 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:31 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 54 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 15,282 (Lost: 107)
    July 13, 12:53:31 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 51 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 15,176 (Lost: 228)
    July 13, 12:53:32 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 49 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:32 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 46 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:33 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 44 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:41 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 42 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:41 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 40 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:41 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 38 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: This Game Is Lame (2:11)
    Probes Sent: 38,159 (Lost: 420)
    July 13, 12:53:42 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 36 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 37,740 (Lost: 491)
    July 13, 12:53:42 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 34 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 12:53:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 32 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 36,692 (Lost: 477)
  • Shut up u crying little bitch, 20mins after Pussylands is dead, your already asking for end of war. You claim all these noble causes for war, but in the end it was 100% personal reasons, and now ur gonna die for it. Luckily, we are not assholes and we are not gonna kill anymore of your players, cause they dont deserve to die because your the worst leader ever.
  • Hmm, maybe I should find some time and join the AL game...
  • well... kingdom name and gannon are proven multis and are being ktd out of war, so that means someone in honey is using them for war lmao, good work
  • edited July 2012
    lol seems like 1:2 left Arbites for honeybadgers O_o
    and its funny how 2:8 fell into the hands of Gross Empire, the biggest pussy shit player ever
    looks like both alliances lost a sector already lol
  • 2:2 is swapping with 1:2 then
  • edited July 2012
    Intresting war so far.
  • Shut up u crying little bitch, 20mins after Pussylands is dead, your already asking for end of war. You claim all these noble causes for war, but in the end it was 100% personal reasons, and now ur gonna die for it. Luckily, we are not assholes and we are not gonna kill anymore of your players, cause they dont deserve to die because your the worst leader ever.
    Right, it has nothing to do with the fact that the #1 alliance declared on them, and that one of their larger sectors bailed and starting hitting their own KDs. Not at all...
  • Nope that has nothing to do with it. Please get the correct info. Ty used Arbiters to kill Pussy and Cobras, thats it, and now that they are dead he wants out of the war. He said it in the AC that he didnt like cobras from past rounds and was killing him because of it. His kd is gonna die, then arbiters will be left without a leader against the #1 and #2 alliance. BUT we are not douchebags like him, and we will not continue this war after he is dead, because none of the players in arbiters deserve to die because Ty is a bad AL.

Once hes dead, we gonna find a way to end this, if they have no1 that has alliance powers, we will just let them leave the alliance and reform another one. We never wanted this war in the first place.

In his AF's post, this war was about the DW "anti-turtles" in 2:2, notice how they never even went after those guys? They went after cobra and pussy, and now hes asking Rook and Cobra to stop the war....yes he started on 1 guy in 2:2 but then found out that most his sectors dont even wanna fight this war now that they know the truth about it. His own sector has already reached me on AIM to ask for no hits on them, since they will be leaving the alliance. Im sure the other sectors are prolly thinkin the same thing aswell.
  • Faithless you running these multis?
  • July 13, 15:54:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 13, 15:55:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 15:55:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 13, 15:55:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 15:55:59 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 43 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:00 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 41 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Dw Killa (2:5)
    Probes Sent: 2,220 (Lost: 16)
    July 13, 15:56:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 15:56:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 15:56:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 39 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5)
    July 13, 15:56:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dw Killa (2:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Dw Killa (2:5)
    Probes Sent: 1,874 (Lost: 66)
    July 13, 15:56:09 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 37 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:10 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 35 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 11,197 (Lost: 168)
    July 13, 15:56:11 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 33 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 11,030 (Lost: 77)
    July 13, 15:56:17 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 32 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Of Mice And Men (2:12)
    Probes Sent: 8,394 (Lost: 126)
    July 13, 15:56:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 30 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 29 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:22 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 27 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 22,969 (Lost: 230)
    July 13, 15:56:23 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 26 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 22,740 (Lost: 205)
    July 13, 15:56:23 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 24 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:27 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 23 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 14,566 (Lost: 204)
    July 13, 15:56:27 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 22 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:28 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 21 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:33 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 20 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:33 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 19 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:37 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 18 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:38 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 17 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 13, 15:56:38 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 16 civilians were kidnapped.
  • nope, no idea whos doing that
  • Shame on them.
  • edited July 2012

In his AF's post, this war was about the DW "anti-turtles" in 2:2, notice how they never even went after those guys? They went after cobra and pussy, and now hes asking Rook and Cobra to stop the war....yes he started on 1 guy in 2:2 but then found out that most his sectors dont even wanna fight this war now that they know the truth about it. His own sector has already reached me on AIM to ask for no hits on them, since they will be leaving the alliance. Im sure the other sectors are prolly thinkin the same thing aswell.
    You keep saying that, but seeing as how you spent this whole thread raging at Tyr, Imma need some hard evidence before I start taking your word for it. For example, I never saw a single post from Tyr so much as mentioning 2:2 when explaining his war rationalle. In fact, his AF post specifically says he was warring badgers because "all the larger DW's in honeybadgers are like that. (dangerous anti-turtles)." The fact that his KTs aren't the ones you would've chosen proves nothing. In fact, declaring war and not KTing the enemy's officers is stupid as ****.

TLDR: If you're gonna accuse someone of lying, please have the decency to show some proof, or at least hard evidence.

@ Tyrsis- stop posting your news. It's annoying.
  • edited July 2012
    My sector hates me so much they voted me SL. I can't stand grabbing enhancements its torture.
  • edited July 2012
    2:2 is swapping with 1:2 then
    why would they swap 2:2? 2:2 has 3 top DWs
    it looks like Dominion's gonna take a clear rank 1 out of this war
  • Wait your fucking kidding me right?
    You go to war to kill cobras and massive? Then quit after I FUCKING DIED FOR YOU ASSHOLES!
    Na get fucked if your gonna kick a hornets nest don't just chicken out and run away, you started this and wanted it see it out to the end. The Imperium does not surrender it fights till no one else is standing it's not a snake that you can kill just by cutting its head off.

Moral of the story don't be fucking pussies and see it through.
  • Who in blue hell are you? Oh yeah, someone who killed yourself off. Nobody cares what you have to say.
  • I killed myself off so I didn't have to deal with the embarrassment of fighting for a crappy alliance.
  • I'm glad you died so I didn't have the embarrassment of you being in the alliance.
  • HEY! I supported your civil war idea in friendship and thought we had something special!

Fuck I can't stay serious for long I'm at my limit.

Just don't be pussies
  • I thought you weren't a little bitch.
  • I thought Arbites didn't suck or is it because Terms isn't running it?
    I had high expectations from last round and was let down in a big way and you expect me to not be angry?
  • Arbites sucked because Term took me off of FM and then went afk due to family issues and so there was lack of leadership. Once we took got rid of him from AL and restored me to power Arbites picked up. I don't know where your problem was. Maybe you are just stupid.
  • The activity was piss poor and leadership declared then logged off leaving me getting KTd and trying to drum up activity.
    While at the same time 1:2 was being lame.

So excuse me for being pissed off.

And I thought you said it started sucking when you became FM evacuee you were free to spam without any opposition...
  • talnoy likes crappy things, seen affinity?
  • There is never any opposition when I start spamming, whether anyone tries to stop me or not. If you open your eyes you'll see I keep a tighter AFs than 98% of SK players when a mod. Yeah 1:2 was lame and the leadership that was left didn't want 1:2 at the beginning of the round anyway. I told Squirrel to take in Nimrooks sector instead.
  • As far as killing antiturtles goes.. The 3 KDs you guys are trying to kill in 2:16 weren't. :)
  • Does anybody care?
  • edited July 2012
    Wow that sounds just like what happened to Resonance/Asylum last round no wonder both sucked lol
    And your ship sucks :p lets face the facts I was the only good thing about Arbites.

Lol obviously Flazer knows nothing after all he was in Sauce :p
    Both alliances did a good job and leaving for good before the game turned shit.