Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• If I war this round that's what I'm doing. Why kill people and waste wls failing, when the whole alliance can grow from a shotgun
  • If I war this round that's what I'm doing. Why kill people and waste wls failing, when the whole alliance can grow from a shotgun
    thats bcoz you are shit
  • edited July 2012
    the [Dominion] alliance has declared war with the [Arbites] alliance.

uh oh, guess nimrook decided to even it up a bit. Ty...i feel sorry for u lol, and ur alliance
  • We talked about it and nimrook is a good guy.
  • We talked about it and nimrook is a good guy.
    aww :) that means alot to me :)

now back to getting drunk and watching layer cake, followed by snatch, then if im still alive who knows
  • UNI WAR!!! I'm gonna declare on balls lol, just becuz
    thats bcoz you are shit
    Fuck you sir, it promotes activity and drains the other alliances nw faster then killing one person at a time
    thats bcoz you are shit
    Fuck you sir, it promotes activity and drains the other alliances nw faster then killing one person at a time
    its also what shit leaders of shit alliances do

• Arbites declares war on us...we strike 1st blood ;-)

Spartacus (X:1,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 5,641 1,157,995 2270
    Spartacus (X:1,Y:1) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Honey badger don't care...Honey badger don't give a ****...it takes what it wants!!!
  • eh, spart is my friend but he went crazy disbanding good kill though
  • "Honey badger don't care...Honey badger don't give a ****...it takes what it wants!!!"

that is reson enough to smack them...

You have first blood but we have the AL :D

Sex Panther (X:1,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • it smells like a diaper full of Indian food
  • Your right you dont have to justify war, but you dont need to lie to your alliance either. They are gonna fight and die for you thinking its a good cause, only to find out that it is just a personal vendetta that you have against a player. Arbiters is going to lose many of its top kds because of Ty's ego.

But then again...everyone should know by now that Ty is probabaly one of the worst ALs in sk history, he may even have passed Dank in the amount of times he has tossed his alliance to the wolves. I doubt he will even log back in after we have him dead.
  • negneg
    edited July 2012
    LOL
  • pospos
    edited July 2012
    now that was a downright fucking retarded comment to make faithless

its been said a few times on these forums and its the fucking truth

tyrsis is one of the greatest people to ever play this game

think about the friendship round and ask yourself what alliance do you remember more? amogs shitty alliance that came 1st or friendship. friendship created a legacy and you heard it from me first right here -> it will be returning.

so fucking prac up cunts
  • Friendship was pretty good highly homoerotic but funny.
    Very disappointed I'm missing the civil war :(
    I ragequit because I don't believe in fighting for alliance that won't fight for you. Honeys choice of KT was retarded but I would have killed me too.
    That being said those that don't fight for the alliance your in your fucking pathetic because when the player base is so small you can't afford to no hit them otherwise there's not enough people to kill KDs and one day there won't be anyone left to hit.
    Also think about this, if they really were good friends try will forgive you for hitting them.

End of rant and my comments on this retarded topic
  • I havent played a shooter game in awhile that my friend cant play for 1-2months afters he been killed.
  • Same old cry although I agree Arbites was too much like Epic last round. It was a risk declaring war but I felt it was worth it I just didn't realize how deep the betrayal ran and just how inactive the main alliance was.
  • now that was a downright fucking retarded comment to make faithless

its been said a few times on these forums and its the fucking truth

tyrsis is one of the greatest people to ever play this game

think about the friendship round and ask yourself what alliance do you remember more? amogs shitty alliance that came 1st or friendship. friendship created a legacy and you heard it from me first right here -> it will be returning.

so fucking prac up cunts
    true Friendship > SexRegister xD even if it didn't archive lol
  • Friendship created a legacy of getting shit on, how is that a good thing? Friendship wasnt even a bump in the road for Sexreg, never once slowed them or got in the way...just got ran the fuck over.
  • I don't even understand why you are so mad. Wasn't your goal to fracture the Arbites alliance? It really isn't my alliance but I do try to keep it going with the age old spirit of war and glory.
  • My goal was never to fracture Arbiters, i would have no problem if you actually had a reason to war other then personal vendetta, and i would be all for it. I said it in AC, and i say it in here. Getting your players killed because of your ego is just lame.
  • I have reasons you just don't seem to like them because it involves killing your buttbuds I guess.
  • edited July 2012
    Here I will even outline them for you its quite an unfront list,

1. Assess the warring capability of Arbites
    2. Take out any enemies or future threats
    3. Kill anti-turtles

Hey what do you know I'm accomplishing all 3!
  • excuses excuses, all i ever see from you Ty :P

truth is....... you not a good AL
  • I don't lie you should know this.
  • Jack Nicholson (X:6,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 5,749 1,166,054 2,634
    Sex Panther (X:1,Y:7) @ Desert Wasteland 5,297 1,103,936 1,574
  • didn't both jack and sex have like 70k dragoons when they died? How can anyone serisouly say they are not anti turtles?

Also, while they may not be the biggest anti-turtles, Cobras and Massive are good war generals. They get people involved. I think killing them first was a smart move tbh.
  • Seriously stop using multis to kidnap me noobs.

Whoever it is lol