Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• I don't think a disbandment counts as a kill, but credit should be given since he was broken a few times before hand
  • House interalliance hit? Lol why wouldn't you war abuse and gain more lol
    more fun this way, plus I'm sick of cunty fags killing people because they're afraid of their offense. Can't take care of it on their own so they get an alliance to do their bidding.
  • Yawn, leave House in charge, then there would never be any wars. Glad his snooze fest isn't going the way he wants it.
  • True lets kill people for excessive defense because excessive offense is overrated.
  • Killing threatening enemies. If that makes me a scardey cat ok then.
  • If he was a scaredy cat he would have picked an enemy with less offense. Your logic fails House.
  • well i can see where ty is coming from and i can see where house is coming from.

ty is picking on honey for the over powered offence most of their dws have, and house shouldnt have to hit his friends because he belongs to the alliance... i wouldnt, i know alot of people wouldnt, so why should he?
  • Whats a good reason to you?
  • Yes I wouldn't answer either because if I were in your shoes I would have realized I am a fucking dumbass who is just bitching because one of my friends is getting killed.
  • So... are arbites multiple sister alliances staying out? Or are they being bunch of raging homos.... again?
  • The problem Ty, is that the entire sector of 1:2 is all friends with the guys in in HB, whats even more funny is that even tho you claim this war is because of them having bunch of huge offence DW's its obviously not the case.

You are killing Cobras and Pussyland because you dont like them plain and simple. Niether of them are "high" offence DW's that u have based this war off of. All the high offence DW's are in 2:2...not 2:8, u said it in the AC yesterday, you are killing Cobras because of past rounds where he beat u down and u didnt like it.

If your gonna declare a war, at least come out and say the real reason you are doing it, you are using Arbiters as a tool to kill 2 players who u have a personal hatred for. And thats the reason 1:2 is helping them, not only are they freinds of ours, but ur reason for war is completely unjust, and unfair to the Arbiters who will die because of your ego.
  • Good one.
  • So... are arbites multiple sister alliances staying out? Or are they being bunch of raging homos.... again?
    Torment will be jumping in against us tonight we believe.

who do you believe are the sister alliances of arbites?
  • Torment is a sister alliance of them, they had it posted in there AF's all round, no hits into them, they are a sister alliance lol.
  • alright, i thought they were refferencing Amicitia, and i garuntee we will no be declaring any time soon
  • edited July 2012
    So... are arbites multiple sister alliances staying out? Or are they being bunch of raging homos.... again?

Imperium or whatever it is, is also theirs.

Leave it to a bunch of cock sucking fags to set up sister alliances in a game this small.

Imperium or whatever it is, is also theirs.

Leave it to a bunch of cock sucking fags to set up sister alliances in a game this small.
    imperium is technically both of ours lol.

and what are you doing trolling when you should be adding features and fixing your extentions lol
  • edited July 2012
    July 12, 16:55:16 the [Torment] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [honeybadgers] alliance.
    July 12, 16:57:21 the [Torment] alliance has declared war with the [honeybadgers] alliance.

I'm not trolling. I'm calling out whoever is leading Arbites for being the cocksucking pussies that are.
  • edited July 2012
    Ty is leading Arbiters...so big suprise
  • Not by my choice... again lol
  • I wasnt talking about u leading, was refering to the cocksucking part.
  • Not by my choice... again lol
    Then set fire to that giant paper bag of shit.

Seriously, when you have a sister alliance the size of the alliance you're warring you should just go fucking kill yourself Ty.
  • ty, get on AIM
  • I need to ensure dominance of the realm.
  • Who wants to bet...nimrook joins in with Ty
  • haha, really faithless?!?!?!?!?!

why would I do that, i may still be bitter on ty from like 4 rounds ago when he took is rank 5 alliance to the top lol
  • Nobody leads crazy like I would. If I was in charge of Arbites or honeybadgers I'd work out a truce and then double team Torment until it disbands. And then continue killing off its former leadership regardless.
  • Not saying ur gonna do it, just want to see whos willing to bet.
  • i use to war on s2 because i was bored and just shotgun sectors till they left... lol, why kt when shotgunning is alot more fun