Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• Affinity was by far worse than Source, and that's saying something.
  • Hey Affinity was alright crushed Source so many times so I would have to disagree and I'd know because I even WG'd a couple of the Wars
  • Exactly, an alliance whose accomplishments are beating Source and nobody else automatically makes them worse than Source. Affininoobs were horrendous for believing they were worth anything. When I WG an alliance an dominate you then you suck horribly, such as Affinity.
  • edited July 2012
    Your accusation that Affinity was worse than Sauce because we defeated Sauce on so many occasions makes us worse than them is retarded and therefore makes everything you say questionable. So tell us again why we should listen to you?
  • You shouldn't shouldn't listen to me. Source sucked and they knew it, Affinity sucked and didn't know it. Therefore Source scores points for owning up to what they were and Affinity gets docked points for delusions of grandeur and losing to two alliances that I WGed. Enough said.
  • Lol Sauce sucked so hard they couldn't deny they sucked atleast Affinity can debate whether they sucked or not.
    I'm beginning to think I'm the only Affinity loyalist left playing I guess they were smart enough to know when to quit so that I a way we are better. And yes I admit I'm dumb because I thought we had something special :p
  • too bad my old comp went boom, or else Id bring up some lols where talnoy liked source, i even got some other affinity officers to like and even apply to join source leadership

thats how pro I was, recruiting affinity officers for source officers :-p
  • I didn't like Source I just enjoyed killing them lol there may have been some respect for being graceful losers. I have fond memorys of the the Knight of Affinity and Knight of Source battling it out lol good ol Svalbard :p
    Sad those days are behind us
  • Also they may have been spies :p
  • you wish

atleast i dont gangbang alliances in a 2v1 war, you talk about respect, yet your shit alliance did the same, with the shit leaders even worse
  • We were doing the uni a favour by speeding up the process and from my memory sauce was always the bitch alliance feeding off the scraps
  • you wish

atleast i dont gangbang alliances in a 2v1 war, you talk about respect, yet your shit alliance did the same, with the shit leaders even worse
    i fight honey because, they just dont care about anything, they dont stick to rules or anything else

last round arb was fighting in a 1v2 now honey/stunner can face this :-)
  • [Arbites] vs [honeybadgers] - Just sayin'.
  • you wish

i fight honey because, they just dont care about anything, they dont stick to rules or anything else

last round arb was fighting in a 1v2 now honey/stunner can face this :-)
    You make me lol at the 1v2 comment. I think we've already been through the discussion. :)
  • My god you people bitch a lot over NOTHING.
    You make me laugh Ty.
    You make me laugh Ty.
    Sames :)
  • But but, Talnoy and I were having fun yelling at each other!
  • He's just jealous he wasnt invited :P
  • In all seriousness though Sauce was pretty shit lol
  • Of course Sauce sucked, just like Affininoobs.
  • yeah i was an aff officer and ill admit, with dozer at the helm it was pretty gay, when i ran it or a few others it wasnt to bad
  • but not as bad... right.... lol
  • I remember me and victus did pretty good 1 rnd in source. Made top 100 i think. Thats pretty good m8s
  • haha oh Victus i remember there was a avvy floating around you know how he had the V with the circle or whatever under it
  • i still have mine from him lol
  • mine was on my old computer :(
  • i remember there used to be a SK pictures thread on the old forums and we used to make fun of LV lol
  • yeah, lv was always good for a laugh lol
  • seems like arbites lost and gets raped, dominion and honey will get the lead, good game, nice try back to normal mode plz?