Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• And for people giving Tyrsis a hard time, this round sucking had to do with unfortunate events in the life of Squirrel. Not anything Tyrsis did or didn't do. Also, I wasn't involved in leadership until the end when I was trying to save the mess we had.
  • I want to ask you, did you know that you just equated Ty with sexy?
    Maybe ;) lol
  • Cause that is a huge mistake.
  • lol we all know he doesnt destroy cunts lol

not like these guys
  • lame ass war
  • Is this still on?
  • no lol shortest war ever
  • not quite shortest, epic vs asylum and arb was probably shorter
  • You guys don't play much if you think this was the shortest war ever. Was what 2-3 days?
  • 2-3 days is pretty short
    but yea, you're right I don't play much lol
  • Either way it was a pretty shitty war great job guys
  • ...yea its not like you know the first kt disbanded instead of made a stand :P, might of increased length by 24 hours not like he had the ability to be a anti-turtle unlike tyrisis who was a turtle and couldn't gain land back...
  • Yeah, whoever that first KT was sure got a good payday from Honeybadgers.
  • It's only short when you consider the wars from last round. ;)
  • thats true was a good round overall
  • Lol I could have dragged it out but I basically did the exact same thing the alliance did.
    If what I did was bad why did Arbites follow my example :p
  • Meh, true Arbiters ignored you as the tool you were. It was just the space wasters that followed along with you.
  • Aw that's sweet you self-consciously admitted I'm not a tool now :p
    One thing I know I'm going to miss is making fun of you in AFs :(
    How is OxGoat going?
  • Well, you know those 2 horse open sleighs? Well we only have one decrepit ox tied up to it at the moment. I'm searching for more slaves...I mean...awesome people to help pull the sleigh.
  • I guess sacrificing those goats to the Ox god wasn't such a good idea...
  • Maybe you should look at the origins of the name and who Shamgar is. Poor pathetic pandering peasant pathetically posturing in the PFs.
  • edited July 2012
    P.p.p.please stop that
  • edited July 2012
    Actually
    Please proceed perplexing people in the PFs pitiful person :p
  • I went on holidays last weekend.
    You and everyone else in arbites? lol

• that would explain things so lets go with that "excuse"
  • I went on holidays last weekend.
    You and everyone else in arbites? lol

Haha.
  • I went on holidays last weekend. The only exciting thing that happend was war. Now I am back ... and find out that I was again in a 'shizzle' alliance. The last 3 games, I am in a WTF alliance. so annoying ... I want to kill something ...
    Don't join [Arbites]. Problem solved.

• I didnt want to. Was forced into it by Dole...same with metroickha, we were under dole's control.
  • Still are under my control, always and forever.