Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Arbites] vs [honeybadgers]

Comments

• haha oh Victus i remember there was a avvy floating around you know how he had the V with the circle or whatever under it
    lol
    you are such a fail
  • wel i would end War on arbites, but its not giving me the option
  • Honeybadgers are the best! 600k KD? MAKE HIM A SABO TARGET!
  • You dont get it do u Tmonsta...we dont wanna kill arbiters. Hell one of your sectors will be joining us soon aswell, not talking about 1:2. Like we been saying the whole time, most of your kd's in arbiters didnt support the war in the first place, but Ty got what he wanted, he killed cobras and pussy, and now hes leaving alliance to die. We dont wanna kill any1 else, but u made it obvious that u dont plan on stopping, and are even making threats, so now u will die, along with a few other idiots who seem to not want a peaceful end to this, rest of arbiters will not be touched.
  • Odd, Cobras won't end the war. But you don't want to kill anyone else, but he won't end the war. You don't want to kill anyone else, but you will keep on killing kingdoms because Cobras is too stupid to end the war. And you don't get it do you faithless, using sabos on a 600k KD that can be easily broken without sabos is sheer stupidity.
  • edited July 2012
    Odd, Cobras won't end the war. But you don't want to kill anyone else, but he won't end the war. You don't want to kill anyone else, but you will keep on killing kingdoms because Cobras is too stupid to end the war. And you don't get it do you faithless, using sabos on a 600k KD that can be easily broken without sabos is sheer stupidity.
    It has nothing to do with Cobra's. Ty is the one who told me he doesn't have intention on ending the war. We will only KT KD's that are still fighting his war.
  • edited July 2012
    Ty isn't AL anymore. Silly Scars. This has been my alliance since 2008 and it's time for me to take back control of the Arbites brand.
  • Arbites = TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Meadows loves me.
  • edited July 2012
    You dont get it do u Tmonsta...we dont wanna kill arbiters. Hell one of your sectors will be joining us soon aswell, not talking about 1:2. Like we been saying the whole time, most of your kd's in arbiters didnt support the war in the first place, but Ty got what he wanted, he killed cobras and pussy, and now hes leaving alliance to die. We dont wanna kill any1 else, but u made it obvious that u dont plan on stopping, and are even making threats, so now u will die, along with a few other idiots who seem to not want a peaceful end to this, rest of arbiters will not be touched.
    Funny, I see what foot the shoe is on now. You accuse Tyrsis (without proof) of lying about his motives in fighting the war. And you claim nobody in Arbites wanted a fight. And then you said that Badgers would declare peace after he was dead because you aren't the offense-heavy DW threat that Tyr was afraid of...

Except now he's dead, Badgers STILL hasn't called off the war, you're now claiming that you want more kills besides Tyr, AND that even though Arbites didn't support the war, apparently they're still fighting.

As near as I can see, you've lied 3x already and Tyrsis not once, and it seems that history shows that he was right to be afraid of you.

Go on, tell us another one

:-))
  • You dont get it do u Tmonsta...we dont wanna kill arbiters. Hell one of your sectors will be joining us soon aswell, not talking about 1:2. Like we been saying the whole time, most of your kd's in arbiters didnt support the war in the first place, but Ty got what he wanted, he killed cobras and pussy, and now hes leaving alliance to die. We dont wanna kill any1 else, but u made it obvious that u dont plan on stopping, and are even making threats, so now u will die, along with a few other idiots who seem to not want a peaceful end to this, rest of arbiters will not be touched.
    Funny, I see what foot the shoe is on now. You accuse Tyrsis (without proof) of lying about his motives in fighting the war. And you claim nobody in Arbites wanted a fight. And then you said that Badgers would declare peace after he was dead because you aren't the offense-heavy DW threat that Tyr was afraid of...

Except now he's dead, Badgers STILL hasn't called off the war, you're now claiming that you want more kills besides Tyr, AND that even though Arbites didn't support the war, apparently they're still fighting.

As near as I can see, you've lied 3x already and Tyrsis not once, and it seems that history shows that he was right to be afraid of you.

Its simple logic and strategy really, take out the biggest threats while you can before they grow to become too powerful and large. Unfortunately it seems more people are worried about me more then anything else and are willing to fight me to any end. What I don't understand is if I am such a bad player and a liar as they say why is it that they will go to such great lengths to slander my name and destroy any trace of me in game? I feel like the Dark Lord of SK.
  • lol.

I'm pretty sure Honey didn't declare this war. They declared it, they should ask to end it. That's how I see it. We are growing, and they are having sectors leave their alliance, what's the loss for us? If they want to end it, we will stop from our side. If they don't we will keep going with them.

We had no motives for this war. It wasn't to kill anyone individually, or because anyone was a threat, etc. We simply got declared on, and killed some of their kingdoms.
  • I believe I asked today to end it Scars, what part of that did you not understand? Cobras refused to end the war. You are simply too naive Scars.
  • lol.

I'm pretty sure Honey didn't declare this war. They declared it, they should ask to end it. That's how I see it. We are growing, and they are having sectors leave their alliance, what's the loss for us? If they want to end it, we will stop from our side. If they don't we will keep going with them.

We had no motives for this war. It wasn't to kill anyone individually, or because anyone was a threat, etc. We simply got declared on, and killed some of their kingdoms.
    Yeah, I'm with you here. I don't see what's so ****ing complicated:

Arbites saw a threat, decided to act on it, declared war, KTed most of badgers officers. Badger fought better, got higher participation, and started winning, and that's where we are now. Sounds like standard war, right?

So why the **** are so many idiots running around claiming all sorts of ridiculous bull****. Like badgers were gonna stop the war as soon as Tyr died? Why the **** would they give up a war they were winning? Or that Tyr was secretly running some conspiracy to settle a grudge match? Since when did you need an excuse to KT the AL of the alliance you were at war with?
  • I believe I asked today to end it Scars, what part of that did you not understand? Cobras refused to end the war. You are simply too naive Scars.
    I'm pretty sure while talking to me you said you were gonig to end the war after you killed the DWs in 2:16... Unless I read your words wrong.

Me: When you plan on ending the war?
    You: Until there is no one left to kill.
    Me: lol. We have done that once before Ty. haha.
    You: I don't know who is AL of honeybadgers. And if they won't disband, people gonna die eh.
    *Random jibber jabber*
    You: Oh well, once 2:16 is dead. Who knows.

Didn't sound like you asked to end, lol.
  • edited July 2012
    You dont get it do u Tmonsta...we dont wanna kill arbiters. Hell one of your sectors will be joining us soon aswell, not talking about 1:2. Like we been saying the whole time, most of your kd's in arbiters didnt support the war in the first place, but Ty got what he wanted, he killed cobras and pussy, and now hes leaving alliance to die. We dont wanna kill any1 else, but u made it obvious that u dont plan on stopping, and are even making threats, so now u will die, along with a few other idiots who seem to not want a peaceful end to this, rest of arbiters will not be touched.

The funny thing is not " "ing the AL on what the Honeybadgers are going to do =D>

Now lets clarify and move on from this nonsense:
    1. Ty/other arbites kingdoms said this war was about Killing AT DWs...this was horsecrap...it had been discussed in the arbites AF, AC, and blast chat that they wanted to kill Me and Pussy. THIS and this ALONE is why arbites warred HB...and if u still don't believe then why were the 1st 2 targets me and pussy(both not AT) and then within 1 hr of pussy dying Ty started to ask for a ceasefire?

2. I told Ty my stipulations for ending the war were finishing off his KT and arbites disbanding...Ty is dead and arbites is still in existence...Ty and Arbites have made it EXPLICITLY clear they will not disband and to keep killing them off

So this is all VERY VERY SIMPLE...if arbites wants the war over disband and bam the war is done and HB will be done with arbites...if they do not disband and accept the defeat then we will continue to kill them...I hope that wasn't too complicated for people to understand
  • And we haven't KT'd anyone that told us they would be leaving Arbites when the 24 hour rule passes.
  • edited July 2012
    Was pussys kingdom always so much of an antiturtle? If so he deserved to die, it was ridiculous
  • edited July 2012
    Arbites = TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
    Meadows loves me.
    I wish Meadows loved me :P
    Is she still rockin the Bacardi and Cola? lol
  • See you guys next round?
  • im taking next round off to swim in european vagina but when i get back fuck alliances ive lost faith in all of them lol
  • Was pussys kingdom always so much of an antiturtle? If so he deserved to die, it was ridiculous
    no...he had been suicided on like 3x and broken 2x maybe in the week up to war then once his KT started he stopped making D and converted like 20k sols to goons to hit bigger before dying
  • edited July 2012
    Honeybadgers was gaining on us fast and I knew we wouldn't be able to kill any of them if we continued to wait. As was obvious Arbites was not very active this go and if we had waited much longer it would have been ever worse since those DW's would have continued to grow larger and hit our guys. As it stands now we took out 3 large DW's and slowed down 2 other I believe. Good luck to the rest of the uni getting hit non-stop I guess by these powerhouses.

Actually I will revise what I said and state that I believe we did slow them down just enough for the rest of the uni to catch up. Either way good luck with that.
  • There is no [Arbites] alliance.

the war is over this thread can be closed

Goodluck to you Ty and we will see you next round i'm sure
  • Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

What was the kill list?
  • edited July 2012

The funny thing is not " "ing the AL on what the Honeybadgers are going to do =D>

Now lets clarify and move on from this nonsense:
    1. Ty/other arbites kingdoms said this war was about Killing AT DWs...this was horsecrap...it had been discussed in the arbites AF, AC, and blast chat that they wanted to kill Me and Pussy. THIS and this ALONE is why arbites warred HB...and if u still don't believe then why were the 1st 2 targets me and pussy(both not AT) and then within 1 hr of pussy dying Ty started to ask for a ceasefire?
    Please give me one piece of evidence to support this. So far I have 2 people who said that it was in the AC (I don't read the AC, so I can't say for sure). But both of you seem to have some kind of grudge against Tyr, so pardon me if I think I need some additional backup. Both of you have also referenced the AF post by Tyr, however I read the post when it was first posted and it says NOTHING about you or pussy, NOR DOES IT FOCUS ON ANTITURTLES. It simply says that all the big, offence heavy DWs in badgers are a serious threat to the Arbites alliance. Which, given how the war went, is definitely true.

There are 2 possible reasons for killing you and pussy: 1) Tyr has a grudge, and 2) You both are good war generals and badgers officers.

Finally, Tyr did try to end the war more or less when the two of you died. However, this ALSO coincided with 1) 1:2 turning traitor, 2) surprisingly little alliance participation, 3) badgers killing several prominent Arbites KDs

So, we have 2 entirely reasonable viewpoints, however, due to Occam's razor I tend to believe that this war was a war just like any other: Arbites saw a window of opportunity and took it. If there is any evidence to dispute this, please, by all means, stop beating around the bush and bring it forward. If not, it's just your word vs Tyr's.

2. I told Ty my stipulations for ending the war were finishing off his KT and arbites disbanding...Ty is dead and arbites is still in existence...Ty and Arbites have made it EXPLICITLY clear they will not disband and to keep killing them off

So this is all VERY VERY SIMPLE...if arbites wants the war over disband and bam the war is done and HB will be done with arbites...if they do not disband and accept the defeat then we will continue to kill them...I hope that wasn't too complicated for people to understand
    This is perfectly reasonable, and I would say the same if I was AL of badgers and have done the same in past alliances I ALed. I wasn't making any statement about the badger's position, I was simply saying that the claims made by CERTAIN PEOPLE were ludicrous: namely that Badgers would simply stop the war with Arbites once Tyr was dead.
  • Cobras I don't know if you know this but, I do not equal Ty. But whatever Cobras, keep being an idiot.
  • Cobras I don't know if you know this but, I do not equal sexy. But whatever Cobras, keep being an idiot.
  • I want to ask you, did you know that you just equated Ty with sexy?
  • edited July 2012
    There is no [Arbites] alliance.

the war is over this thread can be closed

Goodluck to you Ty and we will see you next round i'm sure
    I'm not running anything next round and I won't be scammed into running anything either short of a g2 1 sector alliance. Its been something like 3 rounds in a row I've landed AL of something.

I forgot I took a break in between one round so only 3 in a row but 4 in past 5-6 rounds.