Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

Comments

• lol so good!
  • social if you want mate then get a flight over to skydragons and both of you come up here, ill be here on my own again waiting.
  • No. Again, I don't blame you for not actually listing your actual home address, just like I wouldn't blame sky for not going to wherever the hell 35 Jeffreys drive is.

I hope you don't blame me for not buying a plane ticket just for a fistfight against 1 or 6 guys. Whatever you have planned.
  • i have nothing planned, the guy threatened me i simply gave him my address, how much more of an address would you like me to give mate? turn up at my house ill annihilate you or him or both of you on my own. simple
  • Social don't give him a hard time for it man. Sky was the one who asked for it, lynog just gave him his specs and sky pussied out. He had a mate with him, if anything Lynog spent the day waiting on nothing.

Don't think I like you lynog, you are still a cheat in my book. But now is not a time for me to care.
  • 35 jefferies drive , you want my phone number too?
    Just wanted to reiterate that there is no search finding "jefferies drive" in Merseyside or Liverpool. There is a "Jeffreys drive."

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=NPHxT_-hEsH40gG2iYn7Ag&ved=0CFYQBSgA&q=35+jeffries+drive+merseyside&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f196f45964c6033c&biw=1366&bih=667
  • Social don't give him a hard time for it man. Sky was the one who asked for it, lynog just gave him his specs and sky pussied out. He had a mate with him, if anything Lynog spent the day waiting on nothing.

Don't think I like you lynog, you are still a cheat in my book. But now is not a time for me to care.
    i may be a cheat in your book. although you have nothing to back that accusation up besides bs, but you are not even in my book
  • Yo Noggy, I know how much your house is estimated at...well according to zoopla anyways (dont trust them personally...)

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/35-jeffreys-drive/liverpool/l36-4nt/12479737

they valued my house at 450k....which i find kinda funny...considering all the houses around are at 550k and were built the same time, about 10 years ago....i suspect a little chinese bias against us...
  • But I can definitely vouch that Lynog lives around there cos he's been looking to buy a house around Alderhey children's hospital, nice area in fact.

Lynog's got nice greek pillars in front of his house...
  • lol why are you all spying on lynog's house? it looks like some gang hideout... does he live in the UK hood or something?
    anyways, did the fight happen yet? or sky is a big-talk?
  • looks a bit like a shit hole, cars parked half on the sidewalk
  • It's not his house.

Either that or he's the biggest fuckwad idiot homeowner ever.
    You do know thats how people park their cars in most countries....
    thats prolly the worse insult ive ever heard in regards to dissing someones area.....ever
  • Is that so? Haha I'm used to being fined for doing that here :-p
  • lynog used his dogs to make his house, don't blame him
    Im pretty sure lynog has one dog...
  • i can name many

lews lews lews lews lews lews lews
  • edited July 2012
    i can name many

But how do you tell them apart, they all so awesome.
  • I'm pretty sure this thread got gay roughly around 11am my time...
    Its only gay cos you're down under.
    better than using them for dinner
    Its only gay cos you're down under.
    Double check your time zones bud.
  • I cant...the server is fucked up, it thinks today is July 1st...when its July 2nd.....it forgot June has 30 days not 31.
  • i can name many

I cant even tell you asians apart so maybe each dog has a different spot? Otherwise identical :p
  • DID THIS NOT FUCKING HAPPEN AGAIN!?! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY ARE TROLLS SUCH A TEASE. I READ THIS ENTIRE SHITHOLE OF A THREAD FOR NOTHING.

FUCK YOU ALL.

/cruisecontrol
  • I LOVE DOGTOWN

/cruisecontrol
  • i can name many

I cant even tell you asians apart so maybe each dog has a different spot? Otherwise identical :p
    Thats just racist. Cunt.
  • Lol :p
    Dont you guys think we all look the same?
  • Lol :p
    Dont you guys think we all look the same?
    No...I think white people dont look the same...being honest though, I've been in whitey land too long that when I go back to China every year, I find it difficult to tell some people apart.....especially as my Chinese isnt as great as it used to be so when someone has an accent, and looks similar to another...i make mistakes...