Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

123457»

Comments

• Thats when you know you been away from home too long lol
    "Hi Dad...... i mean Mum....sorry"
    Idiot...i mean other people. My family is all in the UK, just relatives spread everywhere else...
    HAHAHA
  • It's not his house.

Either that or he's the biggest fuckwad idiot homeowner ever.
    It wasn't, but then it's not surprising. Doesn't matter anyway. :)

I think someone said earlier that we should have gone together. I think that's a fantastic idea, but I ain't going again. It'll be a waste of time. Instead. if Lynog is ever here down south, we can take turns kicking his ass. Or you can hold the camera and let me do what I have to do. :)
  • It's not his house.

Either that or he's the biggest fuckwad idiot homeowner ever.
    It wasn't, but then it's not surprising. Doesn't matter anyway. :)

I think someone said earlier that we should have gone together. I think that's a fantastic idea, but I ain't going again. It'll be a waste of time. Instead. if Lynog is ever here down south, we can take turns kicking his ass. Or you can hold the camera and let me do what I have to do. :)
    You. You really don't have any allies here dude. Just because I've attacked a few of Lynog's positions doesn't mean I'm defending any of yours.
  • Skydragon you sound like a decently educated 12 year old. You realize nobody believes a word of what you say, right?

If you really wanted to fight, it would have happened.
  • edited June 2013
    Zeality, fuck off man. I was there, he wasn't. I wasn't expecting anything else. My life doesn't revolve around SK, so I have nothing to prove to you idiots. I wanted to smash his face in, went, he wasn't there, what else am I supposed to do? Just went and enjoyed myself. Not as if I went there, saw nobody was at home, and could blow his house up or something.
  • Bye Bye faggot nobody wants to listen to your bullshit, take your fantasy bullshit elsewhere nobody here likes you
  • SkyDragon shut the fuck up you little wool... Haven't you got better things to be doing like shagging sheep or something!
  • edited July 2012
    Okay Lynog, prove you were there. Take a pic right now and upload it. I was there, you wasn't.

Take a pic of your house from the street, or the house opposite from your bedroom window. Upload it and prove it was your house. I can guarantee it wasn't.
  • lies make baby jesus cry faggot, go find a new game nobody wants you here. bye bye faggot
  • edited July 2012
    Take the pic.

I'm assuming you have a phone with a camera.

Take the pic.

No, don't take it later, take it now. Don't want you to run out and take it from the nearby street or something.
  • Been 40 minutes now. No pic.

Take the pic, bitch. How hard is it to walk out your front door and take a pic of the front of your house, walk back in, connect your phone to your PC and upload the pic to imageshack or something? Would take several minutes at most.
  • Higgs Boson (3:16)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 1, 08:59:20
    Username: skydragon481
    Pass: jonesl

Free account. Go to BSG Online games, change the e-mail address to yours, then change password to what you want. Has 4600 tanks, around 2k Dragoons, and I'll give you free hits in 3:16 if you take this account to make up for earlier. It's in galaxy 1 and in Dominion.

now for those of you arent following this ill give you a quick run through

Skyfaggot is the DW in 3:16, hes running around 15-20 kds manually by the looks of it. like a fucking wierd nonce.

He was caught out farming the shit out of his own KDs, Pyramid farming to be exact, That means he was suiciding one account, eating it with another then eatin that one with his main account which is 3:16 SL.

After all that cheating he still had a piss poor shitty DW, anyways hes been trying to find me and rape me. Coz he couldnt find me he is just guessing who iam and raping random players like the full on douche faggot that he is.

He multi raped jones then when he found out it was jones he started sending him all apologetic msgs. Hence the msg above about feeling sorry for him and offering him "one" of his KDs in Dominion. Check the username. nuff said faggot.

Now take your shitty faggot ass multies and your wierd little sick peadophile mind and GTFO of our forums and away from our game your skumbag wierd little inbred faggot.

Nobody likes you and its not our fault daddy made you keep "the little secret between just you two"

thank you thank you thank you

chalk up another win to lynog :)

this is a good post also looool
  • edited June 2013
    So many wonderful memories. Lynog was perfect to start all of this with - Perfect blend of ego and stupidity. :)

I really don't know how people didn't see through it all, even in the UK. I said I left at 2pm. I live in London. Lynog lives in Liverpool, which is around 4 hours away, but I said I'd be there by 4pm? Lol.
  • lol this thread is 5 pages everyone here is bad