Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

Comments

• Point-pie
  • edited July 2012
    You're my puppet king pie. I control you from the shadows. You're so delusional though you can't even grasp the idea that someone controls your every action.

• You're my puppet king pie. I control you from the shadows. You're so delusional though you can't even grasp the idea that someone controls your every action.

• edited July 2012

well if you seem to remember tell me who died before me last round and who my competition was?

I didnt know them but their were a lot of little innocent ponies crying. It broke their hearts. Think me and skydragon were your only real cpmpetition but I got you killed pretty easily. I couldnt get Kesha everyone felt I should have been content with your proofless universal gangbang.
  • You're my puppet king pie. I control you from the shadows. You're so delusional though you can't even grasp the idea that someone controls your every action.

I didn't know that!! It's not true.. none of it, we all know that I'm more important than that.

• well if you seem to remember tell me who died before me last round and who my competition was?

I didnt know them but their were a lot of little innocent ponies crying. It broke their hearts. Think me and skydragon were your only real cpmpetition but I got you killed pretty easily. I couldnt get Kesha everyone felt I should have been content with your proofless universal gangbang.
    stop trying to take credit for things you have nothing to do with, lies make baby jesus cry dank and everytime you open your mouth the little guy is sobbing, lay off the meth OG
  • Dank u had nothing to do with getting lynog killed. Lynog was killed for being to big and having to much offence, same with the other 2 big DW's. They all 3 know the reason for it, people claimed they was multies, but they knew better, big dw's doing good and outgrowing everyone just get KT'd. It will always happen like this, early round if u dont keep the dw's in check they will outgrow everyone so fast its not funny, and lynog and living,dying was doing that last round so people took action to prevent them 3 from running away with the top 3 spots.

Lynog has been in this situation alot of times and everyone always claims multi,botter, something, but he knows the real truth, people just dont like a good player on a top DW who can break anyone on the server with with 1wl.

Dank, you on the other hand, having never been a contender for a top KD, would not understand this, and you just come to the PF's to spread your false propaganda and try to convince everyone that you actually matter.
  • edited July 2012
    Inb4wallotextDankSkyDragonlie
  • True, everyone got a little scared of the offense generated by these kingdoms. But at the same time, putting "Lynog" and "good player" in the same sentence is laughable. I've spent time looking through old threads to catch up with the politics in SK today, and Lynog has been caught too many times with multiple accounts that you just cannot trust NOT to cheat during the round in some way.

I'm assuming his cheating methods are pretty much flawless now with all that experience from previous rounds.
  • can you direct us to these threads and posts
  • Yes please we want links now!

thanks

• I would like for u to find ONE post that has actual proof of lynog using multies. They all contain fake proof that people used in order to get him killed, and then later everyone found out that is was indeed false..infact, lynog was targetted early in the round by a group of multies (probabaly danks or some1 he knows) but ofc...they sucked and couldnt get the job done. Then within a day or 2, this fake proof that he was using multies shows up and everyone goes after him.
  • True, everyone got a little scared of the offense generated by these kingdoms. But at the same time, putting "Lynog" and "good player" in the same sentence is laughable. I've spent time looking through old threads to catch up with the politics in SK today, and Lynog has been caught too many times with multiple accounts that you just cannot trust NOT to cheat during the round in some way.

I'm assuming his cheating methods are pretty much flawless now with all that experience from previous rounds.

Welcome to Lynog's nuts.
    Population:You!
  • :: Dances around the thread naked.::
  • :: Dances around the thread naked.::
    Mr. Mayor, where is your hat?!
  • can you direct us to these threads and posts
    The search function is your friend. Lynog even admitted that he used multi accounts previously, so in my book, that'd be an automatic KT out of newbie mode. No wonder he hides like a pussy.
  • edited July 2012
    Sky then y are u complaining about getting KT'd right now? You use multies...according to u...u should be kt'd out of newbie mode. I think ill roll ur bitch ass soon as my wl's get back just because ur so annoying.
  • he isnt admitting being 3:16 sl. he actually made a new pf account to pretend it was that guy, HAHAHAHA the guy has issues
  • Hes asking in UC right now where lynog and Genz KD's are so he can hit them. So im quite sure this is his kd, he couldnt get in the top 100 without using multies so he could farm them.
  • I'm sorry, what? Do you make an effort in talking bullshit, or does it come naturally?

My kingdom is fine and dandy. I'm logged in right now. If I'm a KT, then I'm totally oblivious to it all because I'm hitting noobs like normal right now.
  • So your not 3:16 sl then no? why must you lie.

liar liar bums on fire
  • Lies because even tho that was a shitty built KD, it was in the top 10 and he wanted to take credit for it. Needed a KD full of multies to feed on for him to get it into the top 10 land, and now look at him...getting beat up by ghost kd's and everyone else.

• ...I just put my kingdom in deletion mode. Top 5 kingdom too. Can't be bothered anymore with this utter shite. Just let this game die already. BCart doesn't give a toss, so neither should anyone else. This game will be down to around 10 people with 2000 accounts each in a year or two.

And with that, in closing, I'd like to say fuck you all, I'm out of here.

p.s. BCart, I will always hate you.
    Leave already. No one wants you here or wants you to play dipshit.
  • I leave for 5 hours an this shit has 50+ replies?
  • It's your fault Tyrsis!! If you hadn't of left you could have stopped this crap with one word..

I blame Ty for all the SK Drama in this thread
  • And without aid from lews!
  • And without aid from lews!
    Why am I in here?
  • You have all the band aids?
  • edited July 2012
    it is hilarious watching nobody players taking credit for people being kted..like they NEED to fell important haha

neg seemed to like doing it too a few rounds back when we rolled him out. died like a week later in a war and apparently it was all because of him

dank is on his own level for this shit though
    Seriously dank I have no idea what you are talking about.

You dont and never have had any shit on me. So keep me out of your meth fuelled rants.

Love Qwj
    xx
    Still no news of me farming?

Ill take my apology now plz

thx
    xx

• Sorry Qwj