Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

Comments

• Guys, gtfo of my thread. Go masturbate with one another elsewhere.
  • shut up faggot, your kd looks nice btw :)

• Yep, and that same kingdom will rape your ass in the near future.

I'm looking forward to the whining and bitching on your part.. :)

• he finally admits it :)

thanks ill chalk this victory upto me
  • you still have no idea who iam, im a shitty kd you will never find. i have 2 sets of multies looking for me and a ghost kd who wants to hit me. Do you really think imma invest time into this just so you faggots can screw me over?

you lost faggot, deal with it
  • edited July 2012
    "Victory" - Er, what?

You don't know where my kingdom is, but I took the fact that you called it "nice" as a compliment. Thanks! Much appreciated. It'll pay you a visit sometime, you can guarantee it. I'll think about going light on you because of the shitty kingdom you'll have, but no guarantees.

And no, I don't know what kingdom name you're hiding under, you smelly paedophile. Technically, I win because cowards can't be winners. And since you're hiding, not just from me, I think that proves without a shadow of a doubt that everyone else scares you. You've run away before the battle even started. My kingdom is right there in the open, and anyone that has been here for a long time will notice it. Yours? Well, it'll be well disguised. You'll get slapped like a bitch before you ever type "who else.." ever again in your kingdom information screen..
  • 3:16 sl is you if you dont stfu ill post the proofs of it,

youve been warned faggot, lets see whos scared now :)
  • edited July 2012
    Go on, Lynog. I want to see this "proof". Go. Now. Post it. Let's get this over with, Paedo.

Start a new thread now.
  • Yeah Id like to see it too
  • Higgs Boson (3:16)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 1, 08:59:20
    Username: skydragon481
    Pass: jonesl

Free account. Go to BSG Online games, change the e-mail address to yours, then change password to what you want. Has 4600 tanks, around 2k Dragoons, and I'll give you free hits in 3:16 if you take this account to make up for earlier. It's in galaxy 1 and in Dominion.

now for those of you arent following this ill give you a quick run through

Skyfaggot is the DW in 3:16, hes running around 15-20 kds manually by the looks of it. like a fucking wierd nonce.

He was caught out farming the shit out of his own KDs, Pyramid farming to be exact, That means he was suiciding one account, eating it with another then eatin that one with his main account which is 3:16 SL.

After all that cheating he still had a piss poor shitty DW, anyways hes been trying to find me and rape me. Coz he couldnt find me he is just guessing who iam and raping random players like the full on douche faggot that he is.

He multi raped jones then when he found out it was jones he started sending him all apologetic msgs. Hence the msg above about feeling sorry for him and offering him "one" of his KDs in Dominion. Check the username. nuff said faggot.

Now take your shitty faggot ass multies and your wierd little sick peadophile mind and GTFO of our forums and away from our game your skumbag wierd little inbred faggot.

Nobody likes you and its not our fault daddy made you keep "the little secret between just you two"

thank you thank you thank you

chalk up another win to lynog :)
  • its gone real quiet in here :D
  • Wow, that was quite a bit to read. So this guy in 3:16 has an account in Galaxy 1 which he offered to whoever the fuck this Jones character is for raping him. The username has my name in it, and thus it is my account?

Right. But how do you know this guy didn't make all these accounts using names from the PF's?
  • your trying to hard to distance yourself hahahahaha
  • Wow, that was quite a bit to read. So this guy in 3:16 has an account in Galaxy 1 which he offered to whoever the fuck this Jones character is for raping him. The username has my name in it, and thus it is my account?

Right. But how do you know this guy didn't make all these accounts using names from the PF's?
    YOU GOT ME! I'll let you have my BSGID: Crash pass is Flazer
  • You really need help....really
  • edited June 2013
    Those accounts in 3:16 aren't yours, are they? If I find out you're trying to tarnish my name deliberately by associating me with multi's, I'll come down to Liverpool and kick your fucking ass you smelly scouse paedo!
  • ive told you faggot name the place ill video it for the pfs. Those accounts are yours your a cheating multi faggot wierd inbred peado. Your a joke, Nobody likes you now GTFO off our game you piece of shit
  • edited June 2013
    What the fuck are you talking about, dumbass: "ive told you faggot name the place". Make sense, paedo.
  • Lynog are you Choo Choo on s2?
  • Ffs I said I was 3:16 SL! Nevermind that Mountain of Pie in 1:11.. I'm Higgs Bosin!
  • edited June 2013
    Once again, congrats Lynog. You've shown me you'll stoop to a whole new level to get me out the game. Do I scare you that much? Are you afraid? Well, you should be. Because if I find out you had anything to do with this, there won't be a thread here in the forums, or a random post, or a private message to you. I'm just going to get my coat, drive down to Liverpool, hunt you down and kick the shit out of you. You won't see me coming. And that's a fact. You'd better pray I don't find out if it was you behind all this.
  • ZZzzzz fuckoff multi faggot, eat shit
  • please oh please get in your car and drive down here, im begging you to do it, pleeeeeease do it. Fuckin faggot eat shit
  • *eats popcorn*
    Love it when they act all tough and tell them to meet them in the carpark its so high school

*shares popcorn because i'm a nice cunt*
  • edited June 2013
    Give me your address then, you smelly paedo? I don't just want to teach you a lesson, but your parents as well for creating an ugly cheating piece of shit like you. Go on, I dare ya - I double dare ya. You hide on SK like a coward and you hide like a old smelly sex offender in real life too.
  • 35 jefferies drive , you want my phone number too?
  • edited June 2013
    By the way, Liverpool is shit. The city and especially their football club. Liverpool's population just consists of thieves.
  • get up here faggot and we will see who gets his mouth well and truly shut up
  • Gooby pls...

videotape this.
  • edited July 2012
    Oh yeah, let's go bitch. Today in the evening alright with you, you scouse retard? I can be there by 4pm.

I'll bring the camera.