Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

Comments

• I know what time it is there lol, so I expect to be able to check this out when I get off of work...
  • unless hes multi raping me on the phone on his way up the motorway its safe to say he isnt turning up
  • What if he is that strange car parked down the street? You know, that Reliant.
  • I'm not bringing no knife to this fight. No need. Just had a nice breakfast. Leaving in half an hour. See you soon, sexy.
  • see you soon xx
  • Leaving now. Don't disappoint me. Look out for a white BMW. It'll only be me and my mate inside, and no weapons.

You'd better not be under 18 or a woman, otherwise that's going to fuck me right off. If you're wearing your sisters clothes, I'm still classing you as a man. As long as you were born with a penis, I'm going to kick your ass.

And lastly, if lies make baby Jesus cry, I wonder what baby Jesus would do when I tear your head off and shove it up your sisters ass (Giggle?)

Be there just after 4.
  • Jesus fucking christ boys. The pair of you are ridiculous, Im telling both of you for your own good, you need to put the kb down, go outside and not play this game again.

Your insults are embarrasing to read. Neither will ever gain anything from flinging crap backwards and forwards. Just go get a life. This is 1st grade internet retardom from both of you.
    STFU YOU! We are looking for a fight. You either pick up a popcorn and sit in the corner or you can fuck right off, and I'll pay for that cab ride too.
  • edited July 2012
    damn wish I lived in UK to see this
    someone's gotta take a video
    I nominate Lews to be cameraman!
    are they fighting yet?
  • Leaving now. Don't disappoint me. Look out for a white BMW. It'll only be me and my gay lover inside, and no weapons.

You'd better not be under 18 or a woman, otherwise that's going to fuck me right off. If you're wearing your sisters clothes, I'm still classing you as a man. As long as you were born with a penis, I'm going to kick your ass.

And lastly, if lies make baby Jesus cry, I wonder what baby Jesus would do when I tear your head off and shove it up your sisters ass (Giggle?)

Be there just after 4.
    Awww that's cute, he is afraid and needs a friend there.
  • hey ammunation how about you fuck off and stop trying to white knight this situation

it wont win you any friends
  • damn wish I lived in UK to see this
    someone's gotta take a video
    I nominate Lews to be cameraman!
    are they fighting yet?
    I nominate myself too, shall I bring my studio lighting and some runners to hold the boom.....remember guys, when I shout cut, you stop the fighting...gotta get some nice angles.
    hey ammunation how about you fuck off and stop trying to white knight this situation

it wont win you any friends
    Pos, you speak x10 more sense than neg.
  • I am surprised you have all completely missed out on who the real loser in all of this is. The friend sky is bringing along. How do you even approach a conversation like that?

Hey mate, I'm gonna go on a four hour drive to kick someones ass because he pissed me off on the internet? Wanna come?

I'm sorry, but the two of you desperately need jobs...
  • I am surprised you have all completely missed out on who the real loser in all of this is. The friend sky is bringing along. How do you even approach a conversation like that?

Hey mate, I'm gonna go on a four hour drive to kick someones ass because he pissed me off on the internet? Wanna come?

I'm sorry, but the two of you desperately need jobs...
    Think sky also in liverpool...or nearby...probably cumbria...where all those murderers are :P
  • Have two players physically fought over this game in the past?
  • Have two players physically fought over this game in the past?
    Probably....i fight myself all the time...a punch to the face for not saving WLs for a suicider....a kick on the wall for not enough pas.
  • Apparently this retard waited 3 hours outside a furniture store for sephiroth to turn up and fight him

apparently he stood there for 3 hours like a retard and thinks he came out on top of the situation hahahahah

whats even worse is, he lied about the whole thing
  • Apparently this retard waited 3 hours outside a furniture store for sephiroth to turn up and fight him

apparently he stood there for 3 hours like a retard and thinks he came out on top of the situation hahahahah

whats even worse is, he lied about the whole thing
    DHS? or Furniture Village?
  • Unfortunately his lies didnt go into that much detail
    It's a shame...I'd rather have it be Furniture Village...they have free cookies and coffee...at least you won't go hungry or cold.
  • This better happen and Ammu STFU!
    Please pretty please tape it!

They do need jobs but maybe Bum Fights? thats a job right?
    It's a shame...I'd rather have it be Furniture Village...they have free cookies and coffee...at least you won't go hungry or cold.
    Lews you sweet benevolent bastard, thank you for that. I fell out of my chair.
  • lyndoggy dog is here waiting :)

lets see if this chump turns up, this will be funny shit :)
  • his address is in this thread
  • edited July 2012
    Not that skydragon ain't a punk, but Lynog didn't give a legitimate address in merseyside. Looking at google street view it's a bunch of lanky teenagers hanging outside the street. I'd only go with my machete.
  • You are gonna tell me mr. Baddass with the bmw doesn't have a smart phone that can access these forums?
  • You are gonna tell me mr. Baddass with the bmw doesn't have a smart phone that can access these forums?
    Why do badasses always drive beemers...why cant it be a 'jaaaggg'
  • Because you brits pronounce jaguar funny.
  • Actually all the commercials here in NYC area say "Jag-YOO-ar" as well. What a waste of money.
  • i cant be the only one pretending to be Jeremy Clarkson right now....right?
  • i cant be the only one pretending to be Jeremy Clarkson right now....right?
    Thats why i said Jaaaag.