Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog and Genz

Comments

• yup sounds good to me :) pretty please come :)))
  • Yea you're going to need to search for Jeffreys Drive, not Jeffries Drive, because lynog doesn't know how to spell his own address.
  • Know what's good... Popcorn and Hot Tamales (the candy) makes it taste almost like popcorn balls you get at Christmas.. only not as crappy
  • Yea you're going to need to search for Jeffreys Drive, not Jeffries Drive, because lynog doesn't know how to spell his own address.
    Yeah, I know. What a scouse spastic.
  • LOL. Thats all i can say about this SkyDragon guy. First he has to build 20 multies to even get into the top 100...dude you SUCK at this game. I suggest Pokemon, even a retard can be good at that game.
  • just get here mouth piece and stop talkin shit in here
  • Oh look, faithless is here to suck Lynog's cock. :-))
  • I dont like lynog either, but your just a complete retard. For some reason i really think that you are Neg, cause for months he was the only person as dumb as you, but then he got his shit rolled hard and he raged and left, now your here...getting your shit rolled hard, even tho you have a multi army and u starting to rage. Leaving soon?
  • just get here mouth piece and stop talkin shit in here
    Don't worry, I'll be there. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not your house (Probably your mates or some random guys house), but I'm willing to risk it. If you're not there, I'll just stop random people till I find some thieving gypsy that does know you, and get him to lead me back to your snake hole.
  • is this happening?
    do you seriously BOTH live in the same city?
    this "could" be epic seriously videotape it then youtube it.... "When trolls meet" but please make it a fight and not a sex tape
  • edited July 2012
    now your here...getting your shit rolled hard, even tho you have a multi army and u starting to rage. Leaving soon?
    Nothing is being "rolled hard". My kingdom is intact, as is evident in the fact that I haven't raged over anything relating to my kingdom this round. But Lynog persistently associating me with something that has nothing to do with me is something that I will not tolerate.

Lynog, go fuck off and make another 500 accounts, because you're a shit player without them. You might as well make them now, because you won't be able to later.
    but please make it a fight and not a sex tape
    I wouldn't rule out Lynog trying to turn it into a sex tape when he sees me. :-))
  • If this doesn't happen everyone will think you both are pussies that are all talk.
    We don't wanna see talk about it we wanna see an actual fight and none of this "well i told him to come and he didn't so i'm not a pussy" bullshit both exchange details so if one doesn't come the other can go to them and "it's on"

Also don't forget to hit record before each other :D

• And with that, in closing, I'd like to say fuck you all, I'm out of here.

p.s. BCart, I will always hate you.
    I thought you were leaving...why are you still here...it wasn't good the 1st time I PROMISE we are not asking for an encore...just exit the stage already!!!
    :!!

• ...I just put my kingdom in deletion mode. Top 5 kingdom too. Can't be bothered anymore with this utter shite. Just let this game die already. BCart doesn't give a toss, so neither should anyone else. This game will be down to around 10 people with 2000 accounts each in a year or two.

And with that, in closing, I'd like to say fuck you all, I'm out of here.

p.s. BCart, I will always hate you.
    Leave already. No one wants you here or wants you to play dipshit.
  • Congrats Lynog, you've managed to get me to rage. But I'm gonna try and calm the fuck down. One thing, those ARE your accounts.. aren't they?

A couple of months ago, we agreed to show who has the better kingdom building skills. I have been wondering for the last couple of months what you'll do to ensure you'll win. You multi every round anyway, which is a well known fact. So you stack this sector, 3:16, full of multi's, using my name in at least one of your accounts. You "pyramid farm", get caught out, and start attacking random kingdoms with Kesha's bot, all the while making it look like someone else is doing it. You attack this Jones guy (Who I just checked also has an LFC kingdom logo, like yours, and probably didn't want his kingdom anyway, hence why he allowed you to destroy it), send him a message for the account that has the skydragon username, and use it as evidence against me, for something that had nothing to do with me. Am I close to the truth? Even if I am, you'll never admit it.

So once again, congrats Lynog. You've shown me you'll stoop to a whole new level to get me out the game. Do I scare you that much? Are you afraid? Well, you should be. Because if I find out you had anything to do with this, there won't be a thread here in the forums, or a random post, or a private message to you. I'm just going to get my coat, drive down to Liverpool, hunt you down and kick the shit out of you. You won't see me coming. And that's a fact. You'd better pray I don't find out if it was you behind all this.

you are trying so hard to distance yourself with this also.

all I can say at this point is lmao, nothing left to say.
  • I was kind of cheering for the sex tape.
  • I was kind of cheering for the sex tape.
    that can be arranged

• o.O no thank you
  • I thought you were leaving...why are you still here...it wasn't good the 1st time I PROMISE we .. yawn
    :!!
    Cobras, I was half expecting a "now i wanna see u get the hell out of here!!!! and u know why cause we r gonna whoop ur ass!!! thats the botoom line, cause stone cold said so!!!"

What are you, 12? I just can't take you seriously at all, like several people here.
    you are trying so hard to distance yourself with this also.

all I can say at this point is lmao, nothing left to say.
    No, what's really funny is when assholes like you suck his cock and think they're special. There, you got a reply. Now fuck off and die.
  • Right...shall I be turning on the news at 5pm?
  • edited June 2013
    I'm not expecting much. I'm leaving in around a couple of hours. I expect it to be a fake address and/or no-one will be home. If he is there, oh wow, I'm gonna destroy that thieving scouse neighbourhood. I'll be doing the UK a favour.

Lynog, confirm that you'll be there.
  • edited July 2012
    Remember hit record!
    I so wanna see this!

I think i can speak on behalf of most of the people that if a video is taken of this event to prove it did happen respect will be earned for the winner :P
  • This is SK. "Respect" will be earned for a brief period, then everything will degenerate to what it was, so it'll all be pointless.
  • soooooo your not gonna do it?
  • When you get there tell him to phone me first ill be the cameraman
  • So its almost 7 am my time folks, I can expect to watch this sometime tonight right?
  • no doubt skydragon will bring a knife to a fist fight the fucking subhuman faggot
  • You make a fair point. No weapons you two. No need to get the fuzz involved. Keep it clean. No shoes, no belts, straight up fist fight, and no need for the ambulances.
  • well its midday there so should be on in about 3.5hrs so hopefully it will be on like Donkey Kong by then