Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

Comments

• I highly suspect loaf after that logic. If I die watch him or vote for him next because hes redirecting if hes a mafia almost 100%.

honestly theres no way to tell. this game is inherently stacked toward mafia with no roles. 67% vs 33% on luck alone
    Im fairly certain loafery is town

• ##unvote
    ##kill Darius
  • I don't like the logic of saying somebody is scum because they try to protect themselves when they are up for a vote
  • if I were mafia I wouldnt have said anything to give you guys a read and take the 67% random chance you guys vote wrong. Take note of any people trying to kill me right now because theres a good chance theyre mafia joining a train, maybe youll have a chance if you get retardedly lucky and they all just misplayed by revealing themselves. It sucks because even with that I know someone that seems like a proactive townie is playing innocent and will help me out to avoid suspicion if I get killed.

Kill me and its over fyi, I dont really care but in the spirit of the game I feel the need to give you guys a heads up
  • loaf's argument is on the fact darius only became active when it came time for his cell to vote.

situation 1: he cares

if town = active on all vote for days

if mafia = active only when his cell is up for vote

situation 2: he doesnt care

if town = not active until he dies

if mafia = not active until he dies

something like this. and since he showed he cares, but only started participating in his own vote, it makes ppl think he is mafia
  • this is not a valid argument to use in a brand new system where we have a lot of people behaving differently than we expected them to
  • you know what... my gut says its darubian

##unvote

##kill darubian
  • no!!! FK

##unvote
  • ##kill meadows
  • edited April 2015
    I didnt post before because it was the weekend and I just got back from partying with my younger friends still at my college. Aggie Ring Day/Ring Dunks boys, google it, been hungover with just a phone all weekend. Yesterday was monday so im at work and im bored enough to be active on the pfs.

Its actually a clever observation but its foolish to be so confident in one data point.

Vote someone who isnt me and its 50-50 the town is still in this, I really dont know who to pick.. maybe Meadows along the lines of shes not posting but also not mod killed? I havent read the thread enough to know who daru voted for and if he voted to kill a town. I'll go back and check that now.
  • edited April 2015
    i've read everything and my mind is all clear.

I have now finished my mafia list.

A
    Mages
    Rsoultin
    Unreliable
    Loafery

B
    Tyrsis
    Rohan
    Shining

C
    Glostix
    KenshinHimura
    SilentButterfly

D
    Skydragon
    Azalieo
    Ace

E
    Zeal
    LuxTheReaper
    Phantom

F
    Meadows
    Dariusayyy
    Darubian
  • Whatever happens we need to consolidate.

If ur town vote darius i will take full resonsibility.

I ve seen mafia make countless excuses for their afk. Darius is doing it right now making excuses.

Guys please i even came up with the order and strategy and the psychological mentality the players will have in this format. Trust me on this one. Lets lynch at least 1 mafia.
  • oh well, here goes nothing

##unvote

##vote darius

• Whatever happens we need to consolidate.

If ur town vote darius i will take full resonsibility.

I ve seen mafia make countless excuses for their afk. Darius is doing it right now making excuses.

Guys please i even came up with the order and strategy and the psychological mentality the players will have in this format. Trust me on this one. Lets lynch at least 1 mafia.
    If you have it in your head im mafia I cant fix that, you made a call and youre sticking to it for whatever reason. I wouldve said you and Mages might be mafia with those votes, but I agree with Unreliable and think its actually Mages thats mafia and jumping on the free win train and youre a townie.

Only chance of winning is if you believe me who actually has some basic information in this cell as opposed to loaf whos only really making a wild guess. I'm gonna vote Meadows and anyone else thats willing to take the 50-50 shot with me over the guaranteed loss should do the same. If Meadows is mafia we have a chance and itll throw shade on the Darius voters jumping on the train, if shes not its darub and we probably lose.

Honestly the best defense I have is math. We already missed 2 lynches and its a 67% chance each time that we fk up, we'd have to get 4/6 with a 67% chance to fk up and 75% on the last one, so the best thing to do as mafia is just stay silent and wait and snipe a vote or two to make sure the town loses. If youre a town right now you should be speaking up and making an effort to point out those snipes or we dont have a chance.

##vote Meadows

• ##unvote

##vote meadows
  • ##vote meadows
  • ## lynch darubian
  • Ugh darub acting shady as hell but it doesnt really matter, still 50-50 either way. Im sticking with meadows for the sake of consistency at this point
  • ##vote meadows
    All that and this is what you reply with?

#Scum4Sho.
    I figured my vote said enough. And here I thought you were smart.

My vote means, I'm not evil and I don't believe Darius to be evil. So who else is left to vote for?

Aza, you're a tool.
  • actually, in the literal sense, your vote means you want meadows to die, reasons behind it are merely interpretations that we cant verify or match with other sources of information because the activity here is horrible lol
  • Darubian, you know Im smart, now you act smart & go get me a sandwich.
    I'm making lunch already.
  • ##unvote

##kill darubian
  • ##kill Meadows
  • I have to count I think meadows is dead. Been a long day one sec
  • I think this is right.

Meadows the town aligned werewolf was shot with a silver bullet.

Glostix
    Kenshin
    Sb

Up for nomination if town mislynch here game is over
  • ##kill kenshin
  • i guess i was right all along
  • wait, meadows wasnt a ww?