Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

Comments

• So if we put cell A anywhere but last town can prematurely lynch 2 town so cell A should go last to avoid that from happening. Hope that clears up everything unreliable.
  • Why are you guys flirting with emo?
  • Why are you guys flirting with emo?
    Emo's mafia skills turn me on.

Just like your kd building skills turn me off.

*crowd chants loud choruses of "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" indefinitely*
  • *drops mic*
  • *drops mic*
    Why did anyone give you a mic?
  • Because I'm the realest MC since Mark Cuban, bro.

Yeah you figure that one out. Then you'll see my skills. They're ill. Straight overkill, no fill.

So about that next day post...

*yawn*
  • Listen here Mr sector fund leech, i'mma bouta whoop your ass
  • Ok, sorry for the delay. I'm working on a sunburn and the fishing is a bit more entertaining than the intranets. I've spent less than five minutes on this but I'll pay more attention when I get back to town.

#vote loaf

• Loaf has been elected mayor. Send me your final order loaf and the lynch will begin
  • The Cell Up for Extermination this day is
    E
    Zeal
    LuxTheReaper
    Phantom

EBFCDA

Day ends in 24 hours
  • There are like 2 total posts in between the 3 of them. The one that hasn't posted is Lux.

Where ya at, Lux?
  • Yeah, this is obviously the toughest group in my mind. I'd like to hear from lux, but maybe not hearing from him is a sign of town?
  • ##lynch zeal
  • i was under impression cell A going last meant we would lose the benefit of forcing a tie in that cell...

i guess at that point i didnt consider people from outside the cell participating in the vote tally
  • Interesting game in that either way, I am out of the game should Loaf become mayor.

Or do I get to vote from the sidelines like a cheerleader?
    Does this sound like scum giving up or town distraught at being unable to play the game?
  • i think he thought the cell being voted on cant participate in the voting
  • ##unvote zeal

##lynch lux
  • I legit didnt get the rules, Damdred doesnt feel my question was good enough for a response :(

Ill play like i get to vote regardless tho cause thats less depressing. Id be surprised if Lux ever reads this thread again and Phantom is typical phantom. Ill give them a bit o time to post before I vote
  • Like Damdred hasn't made a rule post clarifying everything here in the thread. its really off-putting not knowing exactly how everything works
  • Like Damdred hasn't made a rule post clarifying everything here in the thread. its really off-putting not knowing exactly how everything works
    Walls never did either tbh, added to the mystery!
  • we vote on the 3 ppl in cell E

the one with the most votes get flipped the other 2 get removed from the game

next day we move on to cell B with the remaining players and vote on the 3 ppl in there.

we just have lynch 4 mafia in 7 tries.

• the one with the most votes get flipped the other 2 get removed from the game
    This makes no sense and I don't see it written anywhere, so I'm slightly confused again. Why would the people who didn't get voted, be removed from the game?
  • so how did you think the game was going to progress?
  • *shrug* Either "dead" players can vote or they can't, neither scenario is outlined. Or I'm blind.
  • ah, it just wasnt carried over from the old thread. Like fuck am I going to remember that, though. Welp that changes things

Carry on
  • christ..silliest ww Ive ever seen. ##lyn ch lux. even if zeal is mafia lux isnt active
  • I feel that lynching lux is a bad play. Most people at least stay active in the game when they have a role. And zeal just doesn't seem to get it, which tells me he's also probably town. I think phantom is most likely mafia in this cell.

##vote phantom
  • ##vote phantom
  • lol. go ahead then. :P