Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Here is the general theory behind this game. The player list is divided up into cells each cell will contain one mafia person, the cells will be randomly determined obviously who goes well.

What is a cell example a cell is a group of people 2-10 depending on game size, and each cell will go up for lynch one at a time, the town decies who is the scummiest person in the cell and lynches that person (lynch each day is only that cell).

The game begins on d0 with the election of a mayor what does the mayor do?

Tis simple, he decides the order in which the cells will take place in the game. For example you are in Cell A, well the mayor gets to decide if Cell A goes first or last at the start of the day.

There are no nights so no nightkills by mafia only lynches, mafia knows each other and town has no power roles.

If people are against this idea I won't host it but I think it could be fun especially for people who get NK'd early and get to play a full game.

Depending on size of game mafia will probably win after 3-4 mislynches and town will win after lynching 3 mafia probably.
    i marked the reason i dont want cell A to be last

actually, now i'm a little confused lol...i thought the mayor were to pick the order of cells to be voted on whether to be removed from game or not
  • oh, now i get it...there is a 100% chance there is a mafia in each cell, so there are 6 mafia lol
  • #Lynch Tyrsis

I think I get it, each cell has 1 mafia in it, lynch 1 person in your cell and you are bound to find any other. Huzzah!!
  • except the op

says 5 mafia

and there are 6 cells

^^

and for either team to win they need to get 4 (town/mafia)
  • Let's test my hypothesis, if I'm right, we continue on blindly until town wins:)
  • I believe that no cell can have more then 1 mafia. But one cell doesn Have mafia.
  • Trying to let everyone post before I update or else will be a tedious game.

As such currently loaf is going to be elected. There are 6 mafia every cell has one. Either way GL town/scum
  • No pms at all
  • o.0 lol okay y'all were right my bad
  • ##elect Loaf
  • o.0 lol okay y'all were right my bad
    well, its not like damdred said "each cell will contain one mafia person", right?
  • -flicks- xP

he also said the number of mafia were 5, which he now has apparently edited so pbbbbbft
  • -flicks- xP

he also said the number of mafia were 5, which he now has apparently edited so pbbbbbft
  • ##unvote
    ##vote loafery

• Got 3 hours until d1 starts
  • I think I should be mayor. Im not scum. I have no idea how to scum hunt in a game like this but I think with me mayor we have best chance of winning

##:vote SB
  • From what i could understand, there will be 6 voting turns, one regarding each cell.

The order of the turns will be decided by the mayor.

In each turn everyone will vote to lynch a person limited to the current cell listed for that turn.

So, with loaf order, Cell E will be up first. This means everyone will have to guess mafia between Zeal, Lux and Phantom.

You hunt for scum by analysing the votes.

And Loaf, if you pick cell A to be last without giving a reason for it, i'll instascum you.

• Doing A last makes sense because it has 3 townies in it, so you'll have that extra townie until the end
  • We've got a 33% chance of lynching scum in every cell except A. A is only 25%. That's reason enough for me.
  • Ken and shiny got it right. I pointed that out early on as well. It's the only cell that all Townes should agree goes last.
  • Interesting game in that either way, I am out of the game should Loaf become mayor.

Or do I get to vote from the sidelines like a cheerleader?
  • Mayor only decides cell order. Everyone votes until their cell has been eliminated. Once a cell is up, You vote on who you think is mafia.
  • Damdred does the cell with with 4 players get 2 votes? Or else the win condition of getting 4 lynches will be hard because the game might end in a 3-3 draw.
  • lol 4 ppl

it's obvious xP

-flicks unreliable- try not to be baaaaad
  • Damdred does the cell with with 4 players get 2 votes? Or else the win condition of getting 4 lynches will be hard because the game might end in a 3-3 draw.
    yes yes yes this is what i have been saying THE ENTIRE TIME and ppl look at me like i'm high ;o;
  • That's a good question worth answering. The last cell since its odd will have two voting phases
  • Unless a team has already won.
  • That's a good question worth answering. The last cell since its odd will have two voting phases
    i kinda hate you

i already asked this ;o; bad virtual hubby person
    i kinda hate you

i already asked this ;o; bad virtual hubby person
    Lmao. I'm available for infidelity. Although I think I'm supposed to hate you, too lol.