Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

Comments

• I repeat: gl town

Loaf might be scum here. Are you saving scummate Tyrsis? He insinuates I didn't read the whole thread and didn't notice Lux flipped town. If I was scum, I'd know who was on the scum team and already know Lux's flip before it happened.

• That was refering to rsoul

convince me ty is scum

calling me scum now wont do u any good cos i m in the last cell
  • xP

i was the one who misread, and it actually invalidated my earlier read if it was lux who flipped. i've become arrogant and complacent enough, apparently, to assume town lynches who i want to lynch lol not a good way to be

he can't lol his only reason is ty hasn't posted

• oh lol then I take that back. I thought you were trying to deliberately frame me.

I'm not scum. Rohan voted me for mayor early and I don't see that coming from scum motivation, especially that early, since I expected scum to try and take mayor and influence the early cells.

Process of elimination leaves Tyrsis. We both have KDs this round. I'm sure I've seen him post in other threads on the PFs. I see what you're saying about town probably being less interested but I also feel unmotivated scum is a possibility, especially with him. I've never known him to be a motivated scum player at all.

And I'm me. I happen to thoroughly enjoy scum hunting when I really set my mind to it. It's why I'm willing to speculate on other cells even though I'm up for lynch. Like the fact that Aza voted me then called you scum, Loaf. So he's voting with his scumread. Pointing these things out to town help because regardless of if you mislynch me or not, I get removed from the game after and can't help anymore.
  • ##lynch: Tyrsis

yeeeeah...Shining's right. Tyrsis has been posting elsewhere but ignoring here, not even to play fun lynch Meadows games :/

and it really doesn't benefit him to comment about other cells if he's scum; that is true
  • i agree with at least one of the posts, will be back in a couple hours to actually read them....

The motivational drop means people are all selfish bastards that dont foreplay
  • ##Vote: Tyrsis
  • Tyrsis the Town has been decapitated and the rest of the cell has fled.

F
    Meadows
    Dariusayyy
    Darubian

Are the Lynches today

Mafia lead 2-0
  • ## kill Darubian
  • ## kill Darubian. I know im not a mafia which means its a 50-50 shot between meadows and darub atm. I dont know why you guys are killing darub bc I havent read the full thread yet but town needs a win right now or its pretty much gg
  • so... that vote count...
  • ##kill meadows

because she didnt want me :(
  • guys, dont do lynch trains, it hurts us...

lets make it a close call or everyday mafia will just leap on the train...
  • Idk why there's a train starting already, gonna keep mislynching at this rate. Need a better reason to lynch someone than principle. Though I'm not sure anyone in this cell has been active enough to get a real town/scum read on. Both daru and darius have only posted twice before today, none of which had any substance...at all :P And meadows hasn't showed up at all, which might be the strangest thing in this cell (no an werewolf day 1).
  • right now we are voting between a lot of low active people, this means we need to create a new reading system that the game itself doesnt provide us.

so, if we keep the votes nearly tied, we pressure mafia to step up and try to assure the misslynch.

thats when we get something to read.
  • ## remove vote for darub

just in case im not back on in time or paying attention, should make it easier for you guys to tie it up?

two on me two on meadows
  • ##kill darius

I like this idea, ill be watching the thread in case I need to change votes.
  • ##kill meadows

i like that idea, unreliable ^^ since we can't force people to post

also lol i had an early tone scumread on meadows so there's that

pbbbbffft!@meadows
  • for now we have 2 on darubian, 2 on meadows and 1 on daryws
  • I just realized if we lose this cell town has no chance of winning
  • well, if it means anything, my evil list for the next ones are ace kenshin and mages
  • its ok, its not like we'll get to the last cell anyway lol
  • i dont know how to come to a conclusion...what did they even do here?

for the record, we should start devising read-info tools since day 1
  • meadows has ZERO posts lol
  • i mean, her name isnt even in the "In this Discussion" list...how come she didnt get modkilled?
  • you know what, lets kill her!
  • dude -_- i must have thought phantom was meadows

i suck this game at the reading thing lol ><
  • U all look scummy and just realized u are all in the same cell lol

Meadows hasnt done anything
    darubian voted once
    darius posted only when he was on the chopping block

##vote darius
  • I highly suspect loaf after that logic. If I die watch him or vote for him next because hes redirecting if hes a mafia almost 100%.

honestly theres no way to tell. this game is inherently stacked toward mafia with no roles. 67% vs 33% on luck alone
  • Guys trust me on this one darius is mafia. He suddenly starts posting when his cell is up for lynch. As town you shouldnt really care what happens and if you did care you would have posted or voted earlier.

There are 4 mafia and if we lose thiscell town can only draw. We need at least 5 votes on darius.