Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

Comments

• Ace. Lux is notorious for signing up and promptly forgetting he ever did. Loaf just doesn't get along with me. ;) People is this particular forum assume when I talk I'm bad. Let's see how that plays out, okay?
  • I think we have enough information to live the game...

Confusion happens in real life as well, and we have to stick together and make sense to it.
  • Are you confused Unreliable?
  • christ..silliest ww Ive ever seen. ##lyn ch lux. even if zeal is mafia lux isnt active
    xP more likely it's the hypocrisy lol

you know

calling people inactive

the phantom xP

even if technically voting and posting one line is active lol, anywhere but sk that wouldn't fly ;)

so why suddenly so tryhard phantom? we know you don't have a role. is it because it's harder to hide in a group of three and you already know it'll be hard to sell zeal as scum? xP
  • Why are you guys flirting with emo?
    cause i'm awesome ;) it's okay. you'll figure it out eventually lol ^^
  • That's a good question worth answering. The last cell since its odd will have two voting phases
    i kinda hate you

i already asked this ;o; bad virtual hubby person
    Lmao. I'm available for infidelity. Although I think I'm supposed to hate you, too lol.
    awwww but see i kept you alive and buddied you to beat you! <3 you like...deliberately ninja mislynched me in the only TL game i've been mislynched in -_- we are not even remotely close to even >>

EN GUARDE!

(damdy at least nks me instead of lynches me lolol)
  • Kind of why the format is strange, Lux does no good whether hes good or bad now, so by that logic

##lynch lux
  • ##lynch phantom
  • Besides phantom talking, is there any reason shes being voted? We only get 4 mislynches in this game, can't go wasting one on the first day.
  • ^^Mages gets it :)
  • #lynch zeal

Phantom is impossible to read, and lux likely won't play, that leaves zeal I guess
  • That's a good question worth answering. The last cell since its odd will have two voting phases
    i kinda hate you

i already asked this ;o; bad virtual hubby person
    Lmao. I'm available for infidelity. Although I think I'm supposed to hate you, too lol.
    awwww but see i kept you alive and buddied you to beat you! <3 you like...deliberately ninja mislynched me in the only TL game i've been mislynched in -_- we are not even remotely close to even >>

EN GUARDE!

(damdy at least nks me instead of lynches me lolol)
    You used me to win D= unforgivable. Lol scum qt: "If anything, we both look at tl clock. Switch votes at :59 gg" lmao

Also. Never showed up.

##Vote Lux

If he's gonna be mod killed, I'm not sure how we lynch Phantom the enigma or Zeal. Lynching anyone other than Lux could actually kill 2 town if we lynch the wrong person. Or he could've rolled scum and by lynching town in Zeal or Phantom, we risk giving scum a free mislynch.

Def a rough cell, I'm glad Loaf pushed it first.
  • Can we get a vote count?
  • ##vote zeal

I've seen phantom play scum before and I'm not convinced she is right now. Lynching lux for being inactive is a gamble, scum can easily hide out and force a mislynch day 1. I haven't really seen zeal play scum, but I think hes the safer bet atm.
  • They all die no matter who we vote.

Think of it this way. 2 of them have incurable diseases, we have enough to antidote to save the one that it's still effective on. "Town" only wins if we save the most people. Mafia wins if we "mislynch" too many times.

Phantom seems to be the one trying to throw our vote off the most. No matter what happens, they all are out of the game. So who do you think is the most likely to make us mislynch?
  • Do they not continue to vote?
  • I think with the votes lux dies

havent counted btw
  • they should continue to vote

kinda dumb if they don't xP

anyway

why do you think zeal looks like scum? his confusion actually points toward town

phantom actually coming out and pushing lux when we'd probably lynch lux anyway if she hadn't spoken plus how rarely she speaks anyway xP

suggests she's especially interested in survival...i find that much more likely from a scum phantom than a town phantom in this setup

she's the best lynch
  • hilarious.
  • Ace said- Mafia wins if we "mislynch" too many times. Think that through guys :)
  • Ace said- Mafia wins if we "mislynch" too many times. Think that through guys :)
    Can't tell if this is a poor troll or just you trying desperately to live.
  • Do they not continue to vote?
    At least I'm not the only confused one. But no, Damdred stated once in the original thread and 0 times in this thread that all players in a cell are gone from the game. It's a lot like me, lux and lissa are getting nightkilled day 1 :(
  • HELL IN A CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAI
  • Realistically, Lux could be inactive Mafia.

##Vote Phantom
  • Rough day at work will update now.
  • Lux the vanilla town was executed.

Phantom and zeal,have been removed from the game.

Mafia leads 1-0
  • Cell b

Tyrisis
    Rogan
    Shining

Are up for lynch
  • Can we get a vote count? See who voted for who and such.
  • When I get home yes I'll pos who voted where
  • Thank you