Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• are we bidding on rohan?

1 penny!
  • if by pocketbook you mean the checkbook with the checks i don't have, bid away ;)
  • Oh, now I'm being sold for services. Step right up ladies, get me drunk and I'll consider accepting blow jobs from your men.
  • A lot less reading this time...now I need to read what the roles are...
  • A lot less reading this time...now I need to read what the roles are...
    right behind ya!!
  • OK I have a much better understanding now! Seems like this is slanted scum 11-4 but we should be able to make it work. Mayor is kind of random I guess, but I'll run nonetheless!!
  • -sits on cory-

okay ^^ start running
  • !!!!

Time for bed. Gn kiddies
  • I really have no idea what earthbound is lol
  • I really have no idea what earthbound is lol
    I'm voting Tormented for Mayor. Because I have no clue either. I googled game cheat codes.
  • I do like pickles.....
  • night phase will end when i get up for school in the morning
  • IM AN MR SATURNS.

BOING!
  • IM AN MR SATURNS.

BOING!
  • the simplicity will lead us to pay more attention to how the votes are going
    :: Clears inventory except 1 Rock Candy.::

:: Fills inventory with sugar packets.::

:: Uses Rock Candy in battle.::

:: Repeats.::

Come at me bro!
    is this euphemism for crack?
  • did i just got read as evil because i didnt say i'm not evil to a clearly missleading question (that allows only one answer) on a statistical matter i have no control of?

(talk about being evasive hahaha)
  • Fuzzy pickles
  • puzzy fickles
  • Jerk, you ruined the photo!
  • lulz, forgot to clear that sentence before the quote
  • did i just got read as evil because i didnt say i'm not evil to a clearly missleading question (that allows only one answer) on a statistical matter i have no control of?

(talk about being evasive hahaha)
    It's a wild Unreliable! -captures with a pokeball-

^pokemon equals closest thing I know to earthbound, which I've never played

• It has nothing to do with a misleading question which isn't misleading at all. It is a yes or no question that answer is not as important as interaction. But instead of choosing to interact and to start some form of communication you went back to trolling rohan.

Avoidance even on small things is a bad thing
  • one could say i interacted and invited rohan to the party, but you probably wont.

seer should probably target both me and rsoultin, since he came to my defense.
  • It has nothing to do with a misleading question which isn't misleading at all. It is a yes or no question that answer is not as important as interaction. But instead of choosing to interact and to start some form of communication you went back to trolling rohan.

Avoidance even on small things is a bad thing
    How certain are you on a scale from 1 to so damn certain you'd bet your liver on it that Unreliable is a baddy?
  • one could say i interacted and invited rohan to the party, but you probably wont.

seer should probably target both me and rsoultin, since he came to my defense.
    I be Switzerland xP but sure, if a seer wants to target me, I have no objections. only problem is he only gets one check :/
  • yes, but he gets it at 100%, so he clears one suspicion, then moves on checking the second person along with a third.
  • yes, but he gets it at 100%, so he clears one suspicion, then moves on checking the second person along with a third.
    once per game, once per game, lol

we can't both be checked ;)
  • This is reaaaally tipped towards the baddies :( rsoul is acting town again. I hope she can get behind my bid for mayor.