Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

edited February 2015 in General
The Apple of enlightenment for prophesied the coming of Giygas, who would destroy all hope and life from the universe. Only the chose four can stand against him and shatter the nightmare rock. Ness, Paula, Jess, and Poo. the heros who will save us from the evil forces of Giygas.
============================================================================

Corynewb killed by lynch, day 3 (starman)
Damdred killed by lynch, Day 5 (starman)
Darubian killed by lynch, day 2 (starman)
Dole
Kenshin Killed by Starmen, night three (jeff)
Kloudi
Mages
Meadows
Phantom
Rohan
Rsoultin Killed by starmen, night two (ness)
Shining Killed by Starmen, night 5 (villager)
Skydragon Lynched Day 4, Villager
Tormented
Unreliable Killed by starmen, night four (paula)
Walls Killed by starstorm, night one (poo)

Roles:

Ness: the leader and powerhouse of the team, Ness has the ability to cast PSI Paralysis on one enemy a night, causing them not to take an action. if Ness catches a Starman, whatever kill the Starmen have chosen for the night has a 50% chance of failing. once per game, Ness can cast PSI Love during the day and it will attack the top 2 people receiving lynch votes, giving each a 50% chance of dying and ending the day phase. PSI LOVE HAS BEEN USED

Paula: the young lady of the team, Paula is able to cast PSI Thunder. this works by her choose two targets at night. there will be a coin flip and Paula will be given the role of one of her targets. she will know which of her targets she is getting the role for.

Jeff: the genius of the group, Jeff can fix broken items to create new inventions. once per night he will submit his new invention and choose who gets to use it. also, once per game Jeff can spy the role of one player, with 100% accuracy. he cannot invent the night he chooses to spy.

Poo: the prince of the far east, Poo has many of the same abilities as the others, though he is weaker in their use. Poo can cast PSI Paralysis and PSI Thunder once each per game. Poo also has the Mirror ability. what this means is that if he is targeted by the Starmen, his death will reveal one of the Stamen the next day cycle.

Starman: there are 4 Starmen in this game, as a team they have one kill per night. Once per game they may cast PSI Starstorm and kill two players during the night phase. PSI STARSTORM HAS BEEN USED

Mayor Pickle: a mostly ineffective leader, Pickle can call one player into his office at night and give them a stern talking to about responsibility. if that player has a role, their success becomes an 80% chance instead of 100%, due to the boredom of listening to this guy talk. this role is voted on during the day phase.
============================================================================

Ness 0/1
Paula 0/1
Jeff 0/1
Poo 0/1
Villagers 5/7

Starmen 1/4

there are no hidden abilities this game. i want this to be more straight forward than others i have done.

Roles are being sent out, game begins at the tick (1700 SK time)

Comments

• Night 1 has begun
  • I just got out of the Runaway Five concert. They're so much better live!
  • Meadows obvious baddie for not being an werewolf
  • *Throws my slippers as Kloudi*

-I hope you play1!!!11one
  • ...unreliable did you role Scum again?
  • would anyone, besides rohan, say yes to that?
  • lol

players up for policy lynch:
    - unreliable >> constant scumlet you
    - mages >> revenge!
    - shining >> revenge!x2

the only question is who to pick first o.0
  • i'd vengeance rohan but his scumming is just too cute xP
  • would anyone, besides rohan, say yes to that?
    I lol'd at this. I like the feel of this game. It's nice getting back to the basics.
  • It is a nice setup, the game might be difficult . Unreliable being dodgy to ny question he's my top Scum tonight
  • Also before anyone lols at me I'm serious early reactionary periods are important to how to read someone later.

However instead of unreliable taking me serious he makes a joke instead of having interaction with someone? This is scummy behavior to me and I'd I live through the night will be pushing him.
  • hmmm

tryhard damdred

it's been awhile since I've seen you around

hello xP
  • I'm out of my funk after a few days break.

You disagree with my statement rs? Especially since he threw dirt on another player in the process
  • :: Clears inventory except 1 Rock Candy.::

:: Fills inventory with sugar packets.::

:: Uses Rock Candy in battle.::

:: Repeats.::

Come at me bro!
  • I'm out of my funk after a few days break.

You disagree with my statement rs? Especially since he threw dirt on another player in the process
    rohan? I think that's just a running joke because of his claim last game

it was a defensive response, yes, and for a night 1 read i'd be willing to sheep it

however unreliable isn't wrong. there's only one answer to that question, lol
  • Tmonsta's game encounters a critical error and he is forced to restart after losing his save file.
  • It's definitely a Rohan move though. :p It's also a Meadows move though. That's the only thing I noticed. He ignored Meadows always claiming an werewolfs.
  • Aww man...

:: Goes outside to play Basketball instead.::
  • Turning on the light in the carport as well as the street light allowed me to shoot basketball at night. I did it as a kid. Come back at me.
  • i just see really good in the dark, so i shot a lot at night...drove the neighbors nuts
  • I see really good in the dark also. But sometimes a sibling would step out and they would always turn not he carport light so I just got used to turning it on so it wouldn't throw off the light I was used to when they came out.
  • It's definitely a Rohan move though. :p It's also a Meadows move though. That's the only thing I noticed. He ignored Meadows always claiming an werewolfs.
    True. Double-standard.
  • do blockhead sightings count? O:-)
  • no, really, just kick the football ^^ i'll hold it for you
  • Double standards are super bad and usually unreliable would of jumped on meadows as well. Its weird for him and should lynch him cause he's scum
  • !lynch Rohan

nuf said
  • edited January 2015
    Might as well start the bidding right? Unless it's like ebay an they have those god damn autobidders. Bastards -.-
  • I'm sorry, You have already been out bid!!! Place your Max Bid now!!