Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• Actually if he hard claimed that would take it down to 8 unkonwns and make finding 2 people in 8 even easier
  • You guys have been playing ww way longer than I have, so I guess you know better than I do, but I just don't see how Jeff confirming 1 other townie out weighs inventing.
  • Actually if he hard claimed that would take it down to 8 unkonwns and make finding 2 people in 8 even easier
    But if Jeff hard claimed, mafia would just kill him and we'd lose our inventor. So unless he sees another starman, it wouldn't make sense for Jeff to claim just to reveal another townie.
  • we need nobody to hardclaim as i already stated, we have someone to guide us this one night, so jeff only needs to come out IF he finds evil
  • i like how damdred wants to get 2 out of 3 remaining heroes out in the open
  • The game is literally impossible for mafia to win at this point, 2 people are already out in the open going to get lynched. RS takes the kill down to like 40% success rate tonight.

The unknowns get checked, all of a sudden we have 8 people left to investigate and the game is pretty much over at that point. The confirmed townies basically band together and mafia can never kill them all in time.
  • I'm sorry rohan you are scum again :(
    That's a cheap trick damdred, you just blew your own cover lol.

!Lynch Damdred
    ! No mayor vote
  • I'm sorry rohan you are scum again :(
    That's a cheap trick damdred, you just blew your own cover lol.

!Lynch Damdred
    ! No mayor vote
    Ill back up my lynch vote by pointing out the tactic Damdred just used. For those who play WoW, its like you're DPS and you're attempting to keep threat away so the mobs keep on the tank, and noone else. Damdred in his own way made it as if he was guaranteed good by pointing out that someone is 100% bad, no arguements about it. Even tho I'm not bad, the wording he used puts the spot light on me without me having said anything at all.

I use this trick when I'm bad, in fact I used it against Rsoultin before the last day when mine an mages roles were finally discovered. Damdred is a baddie, I'd keep an eye for sure.
  • just have jeff seer damdred and mayor seer rohan, problem solved.
  • or the other way around
  • If rohan had been reading the thread he would know what that was in reference to and its a bad heuristic. And that's its not day anymore
  • Oh god damn, that day went by quick. Daphuq.

I read back then, but don't use my jedi magic damdred, I see right through that shiat -.-
  • Even a Jedi's clairvoyance can be clouded or corrupted by the dark side.
    He was referring to me claiming a role I thought to be good. TL:DT He was saying I'm good :P

<3 Damdred
  • No offense Rohan, but I've gotten a mafia vibe off most of your posts thus far
  • YOU GOOF, BOING!

FROM MR SATURN SAYS "YOU USE ABILITY, BUT FAIL US."

NEXT TIME, LET LYNCH, ZOOM!

MR SATURN NOW TO SLEEP, KAY-O!
  • ^^fan translation of mother 3 folks. Read em and weep
  • No offense Rohan, but I've gotten a mafia vibe off most of your posts thus far
    You wouldn't know a scum post if it slapped you on the twat.
  • Is that whats been slapping me on the twat?
  • I think the fact that I'm still alive is hilarious.
  • Is that whats been slapping me on the twat?
    Keep that queef puffer to yourself!
  • I think the fact that I'm still alive is hilarious.
    Care to make the game even more hilarious by outing your fellow starmen?

• Poo's mirror ability goes off, revealing: Darubian, the Starman
  • Is nobody even reading the thread?
  • Cory and daru are confirmed scum
  • Its night, day went by too fast.
  • Day was ended abruptly by an ability
  • Bitches these days
  • I've seen shining post elsewhere, has he even posted here once?