Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• I think the fact that I'm still alive is hilarious.
    Care to make the game even more hilarious by outing your fellow starmen?
    Nah, Aza is putting in a good effort. I wouldn't disrespect him like that. But I'll sit here and continue to laugh hilarity as you poor bastards really have no clue as to what you're talking about.
  • He skpf's made me do it.

I can't control myself.

Tonight I rape your women and pillage your homes.
  • Too much to read but by just skipping through the thread, I can't believe that Daru is still alive.
  • Tonight we rape your women and pillage your homes.
  • This wouldn't be the first time Cory and I have had a good tag team.
  • lol...

y'all want a plan of action? I can give one, but it won't be as specific as unreliable is pushing for
  • i'm verifying a couple things with the mod...give me a sec
  • clarify due to bad wording: Paula is a seer she doesnt "get" somebody else's role like she takes on the role herself, she just gets information on that person.
  • ^ lol that was one of them

thanks aza <3
  • okay. so here's my plan. obviously this is a suggestion only...if you think something else will work better (you know your role best) then by all means do that
  • me:
    This roleblock I'm about to do has a 100% success rate. That means if I die that person is confirmed town, and you can mayor them up tomorrow.

paula&jeff:
    Choose one of the following to seer tonight:
    kloudi, meadows, phantom, shining, sky

paula:
    do not reveal your check unless:
    1. it is Day 4 or later, they were town, and they are going to be lynched
    2. it is Day 4, they were scum, and darubian and cory are already dead

jeff:
    - if your check was town, you know who to give the invention to night 3
    - if your check was scum, you can watch what they do and pick a likely townie for your invention who is not a likely nightkill; up to your discretion whether or not to reveal day 4

I will not be submitting my action until morning so y'all can adjust if you want/need to
  • (also, if anyone has better suggestions for the plan, speak up ^^ i'm not the smartest person here)
  • You shouldn't spy me. It won't turn out well.
  • it's for poe.

i'm seeing nothing in the roles to suggest bad things happen when people are seered...

so why don't you want to be confirmed as town, sky?
  • You shouldn't spy me. It won't turn out well.
    Way to screw the evil team bro...
  • I said I wouldn't out evil. But the evil team has been pissed all day trying to figure out how to get out of this and sky has been a little bitch about it. I'm pissed he fucking ratted himself out because there was a shot and he's all "fuck it".
  • hue hue hue big plays darub
  • eh, resolved simply with a seer check, tonight or some other night

there's no reason to let this make any difference
  • course y'all can always concede xP
  • edited January 2015
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Rsoultin should tell us what she's doing tonight so if she dies we know what's up
  • It seems I have missed a bunch of fun
  • i'm trying to minimize shenanigans by denying info...should be clear enough.

if it's not, apologies in advance.

seering any of those ppl will not interfere with what i'm doing; that's why I named them
  • please. Do seer me if you feel like wasting the action. I'm VT so I really don't mind who you look at :)
  • edited January 2015
    im an mr saturns, BOING!
  • Could you claim an werewolf just once? It wouldn't be a sk ww if you didn't
  • edited January 2015
    Everyone listen to Mages. He speaks the truth. Town is going to lose either way
  • Not at all. Lead us to victory!
  • prophet of hope

hope's prophet

hope's pro fetus

ropes pro fetus

ropes for fetus

oh god, you're an umbilical cord!
  • -snerkles-

dole told me ^ is what y'all do for street cred on WW

insane ones