Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• I feel cheated out of my day 1.
  • (I've been instructed I can't block revealed players for balance purposes...there was a method to the madness xP)

just make sure they get lynched. i'll try to guess right again and hope the rng gods favor me more at night :(
  • LMAO so much happened and I just woke up O_O
  • So quick to point blame, are we

IAN?

Don't blame me blame the drugs
  • did he just almost screw our advantage and ran to work?
  • i'm calculating the votes for mayor. sorry but i have dog and kloudi aggro like crazy right now
  • We have our next two lynches que'd up basically not screwed at all. The pool for the block to find a new person is much smaller now fo rhim so it will be ok.

I blame mages
  • Heeheeeheee
  • lol it's cool...going to work now

sorry the play didn't work :(
  • Rsoultin wins the mayorship
  • Wasn't that a rule? To always blame Mages? Ian is just following the rules!
  • Brute squad hoooooooooo
  • Nope the rules still apply
  • we should be fine guys, the scum only has a 50% chance of even killing anyone and we have two of them to lynch.
  • Hey, I thought the Arbites rules were dissolved after we expunged certain members from our elite club?
    Well yes, but it's Damdred. He catches on slowly. Besides do you really think Uni stopped wearing hats?
  • we should be fine guys, the scum only has a 50% chance of even killing anyone and we have two of them to lynch.
    rsoultin disproved this theory, we need to reorganize.

since he will probably die this night, we must used his current confirmed town situation and mayor power to guide all seers tonight
  • I wish unreliable would just concede already
  • okay...so seers should worry about inactives tonight. thats all im saying ^^
  • actually i think paula should try to take
  • my role if she can. so me and an inactive.
  • or im reading that wrong. verify with aza first lol...work!
  • that makes zero sense, and saying only that means 3 seers risking to target the same inactives
  • he does seem quite contrary
  • he wants seers to try and target inactives, when he should have named who should seer whom

besides clara, other seer powers are one time only
  • anyone voting cory for mayor is a scummer. take note ;)
    Why cory?
  • Phantom is one target
    Shining another
    and unreliable
  • I'm sorry rohan you are scum again :(
  • Should Jeff really be using his seer ability this early? With only 2 more starmen to find from a possible 12 suspects, it's unlikely he'll choose correctly. Would that gamble be worth not inventing for a night?
  • Yes actually clearing another person is really useful for town. 12 Unknowns tonight tomorrow will be down to 9 unknowns etc.
  • Yes actually clearing another person is really useful for town. 12 Unknowns tonight tomorrow will be down to 9 unknowns etc.
    True, but he'd have to hard claim to tell anyone who he saw. It would only narrow the targets down for him