Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

1101112131416»

Comments

• I can't remember what it was I reread the thread and felt off about you. I got as lucky with you as I did with Damdred. I felt like you were playing bad about like I would.
    Hmm guess I will have to just be better next time :(
  • had both inactives seered first, then mages, then died the night i seered skydragon

since people just refused to argue about not lynching cory day 3, i decided to take my secrets with me lol

dont know why tormented killed shining though, he was a soon to be misslynch :P
    I discussed lynching or not lynching Cory with you...I just disagreed with you.
    you didnt disagree, you just ignored and chose your own course of action lol
  • was a pretty fun game even post death lol
  • I did disagree with you. You just ignored me. Of course I chose to do something else because it was what I felt was the smart thing. If people had agreed with you and not me then they would have voted the way you did. That's how you do these things, you vote what you think is smart while talking to other people about what they think is the smart thing to do. I still don't know why you outed yourself when you hadn't found anybody yet. Silly move.
  • i wanted more people to talk, they didnt,

so i outed, they still didnt...so screw them...
  • Bah SKPFs...you're good if you have a two person convo. Lucky if you get 3 people. Anything past that and it's just werewolfs talking to themselves.
  • not gonna stay alive in a game where one of the two people talking to me is a confirmed mafia.
  • Well a few of the talkers had already died so not much to do about that.
  • i'll blame rohan then