Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• Hi ho is actually a dwarf thing.
  • Also, this is DOLE we are talking about. Lol
  • there is absolutely no earthly reason for me as bard to draw attention to that possibility and then say hey, look, they probably thought it was me.

no earthly reason
  • Its actually, Hi ho, Hi ho, a Pirates life for me :P but I get what you're saying.
    o.0 I didn't think of that, lol

I was thinking the seven dwarves working song ^^
  • Its actually, Hi ho, Hi ho, a Pirates life for me :P but I get what you're saying.
    o.0 I didn't think of that, lol

I was thinking the seven dwarves working song ^^
    I'm a huge PotC & Jack Sparrow fan, I know my Shiat.
  • vote dole with me rohan?

i mean...if i was really scum, do you think they'd just let this happen without a peep? lol
  • I never know with dole. So I can't justify it just yet. As for me, I'm no baddie.
  • I never know with dole. So I can't justify it just yet. As for me, I'm no baddie.
    I agree, doles hard to figure out. He doesn't ever play exactly the same imo.
    vote dole with me rohan?

i mean...if i was really scum, do you think they'd just let this happen without a peep? lol
    Unless he's just a villager. 1 single person on their own couldn't possibly determine the outcome of a WW. Doles good, but he ain't that good lol.
  • okay, better question then

is everyone content with throwing me overboard? cause if you're not voting someone else, you might as well be voting me -shrugs-

I really think he's scum, and I know that i'm not...plus there is no logical reason for me to behave the way I was behaving day 1 if I were scum

this lynch is just bad -_-
  • Eh, they could be bussing you since Captain might just give them a new teammate anyway. You're also appealing to common sense and judgment instead of facts about why you're not scum. You def are smart enough to think this through, play it horribad on purpose, then try to rely on us knowing how smart you are to let you get away with softing and being found.

Cory Mayor, lynch RSo
    Sorry but I told ya, next time I smell scum on you, I'm going to auto it. I smell scum. =l

• Yeah, well -_-

Mark this up as the first time I've ever been mislynched ever.

Good job guys.

Read the damn OP and decide how genuinely likely it is that the scum team is going to buss the bard who is practically invincible during night phase when there is [I]a completely viable and entirely more likely[I] counterwagon.

They're silent because I'm town.

-facepalms-
  • Lynch Dole
  • You all have seen me play scum. I'm a sheeper, not a wagonpusher.
  • thank you darub
  • That...that's a good point...mmm. Too many people okay with your lynch. And a few that I'm literally 100 percent certain are town. Gross.

Unvote, Lynch TMonsta instead
    Rather not do scums job for them. This will be a better vote count and flip to analyze.
  • That...that's a good point...mmm. Too many people okay with your lynch. And a few that I'm literally 100 percent certain are town. Gross.

Unvote, Lynch TMonsta instead
    Rather not do scums job for them. This will be a better vote count and flip to analyze.
    Thank you, shining.
  • it's the absolute wrong vote, mages

you of all people being party to the very conversation people are scumming me for and in the case of kenshin entirely misrepresenting should know that

say what you want about me. say what you want about my scum play (cause no i'm never the type to just lurk) but to come out and say:

hey, the bard was probably softing
    then go, oh, lol, they probably thought it was me

^ in what world does anyone with two brain cells to rub together do that as bard

no one called me out on anything. no one had even suggested that the bard might have been targeted. I don't know how else to say this -_-

I AM NOT THE BARD.
  • mages -_- why are you focusing on the one part in my however many points defense it is that isn't strong?

I mean, seriously. the facts are simple

- I brought it up when no one was thinking it
    - I said hey look it was probably me they thought was the bard lol
    - No one is trying to steer the lynch away from me but me

You all should be ashamed of yourselves -_-
  • lol "no villager fights this hard"

you've never seen me about to be mislynched by a bunch of herpaderps who aren't even making sense xP
  • i'm not the cook I've already said that -_-

i'm not the gunner because the gunner is dead

i'm not the bard because it's obvious i'm not the bard

if you think i'm a striker pulling this shit it's even more dumb

you guys
    are simply
    wrong
  • I'm going to cave, against my better judgement. lynch dole. I have my reasons, but like everyone else who has thrown out a vote without giving a reason, I'm not going to share why. If dole turns up town, I'll probably auto lynch rso tomorrow.
  • won't argue with you, kenshin, though obviously if i'm town i can't know anything for certain about dole

i just know that the one and only reason i stopped pushing him was his softing cook, and unless people can show me anyone besides myself and dole in the thread doing anything hinting at being the bard, he's the best option for bard
  • Btw, the debate on whether hi ho is pirate or dwarf is irrelevant since he obviously meant it to follow the theme, which is pretty classic dole. He may have gotten the wrong song, but it was still meant to be pirate theme
  • edited January 2015
    lynch Dole I guess
  • :/ which type of song is kind of irrelevant, kenshin

it was a song; that's why i picked up on it. whether he meant it to be about dwarves or pirates...-shrugs-
  • Aza for mayor

I don't trust any of you right now. I wouldn't vote at all except that we pretty much have to
  • :/ which type of song is kind of irrelevant, kenshin

it was a song; that's why i picked up on it. whether he meant it to be about dwarves or pirates...-shrugs-
    That's exactly what I said
  • ... head meet wall

but we're saying the same thing so i'm gonna leave it alone -_-
  • fine unvote rsoul lynch dole
  • well psht now i'm wondering why no one is fighting the dole lynch -_-

-rolls around on deck-