Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• Reading up on this. Hope i can catch on better than previously.
  • Cheers to catching on! *raises her glass*
  • :: Takes Kloudis glass and drinks her rum.::
  • D8 haaay! *sticks a straw in the glass TMonsta is drinking to try and drink it faster*
  • *walks through the bar cigar in mouth and mojito in hand*
  • whiskey

rum and mojitos, bah!
  • It's all about the Jameson
  • Mighty long night, reminds me of a Dole night.
  • You all hear an ominous voice coming from the ship:

-Night will end in 7 hours.
  • :: Falls asleep in a drunken stupor.::
  • *takes doles wallet*
  • *takes doles wallet*
    *takes dole*
  • 1 hour to go
  • and the death tolls nell...there was a poem about that

I think

worktime. if I die before I wake, pray the...whatever comes next xP
  • edited January 2015
    Writing the narrative now. The targets for all the actions that worked will go public. Non given actions and actions that doesnt work will not be mentioned.

(actually, its 12:40 pm so i'll go eat something then come back to write)
  • edited January 2015
    And then the morning comes at the sound of Smash Mouth, partying kept going even though pirates were aboard. Maybe the plan was to get them drunk. Suddenly a huge flash went out, something that was later identified as a refined phosforous firework. Phantom ran out of nowhere, screaming "MY EYES!!!! OH GOD, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!". After running for a while, she hits her head and passes out. "This is unacceptable! I will not tolerate this nonsense", says Deck Cadet. Moments later, Loafery is seen being taken for interrogation.
    Even though nobody knew where it was happening, everyone heard the Captain scream at Rsoultin. Chief Officer then intervened calling him(her?) to do something, stopping the verbal abuse.
    Some weird gadget was seen flying around the ship taking pictures of people. There were complaints of such machine being seen inside the bathrooms. At end of night the machine ran out of batteries and could no longer resist the strong winds. It hit the wall with such force that is broke into pieces. Seconds later, a shadow wearing a lab coat was seen picking up the pieces.

TL;DR:
    Phantom was blinded by the Gunner.
    Loafery was sent to jail for interrogation by the Deck Cadet.
    Rsoultin was screamed at by the Captain.
    Rsoultin was protected by the Chief Officer.
    Chief Engineer made a gadget.

Day 1 has Started
  • edited January 2015
    (writing the history is so much fun :D )
  • edited January 2015
    Conversion is a random permanent effect.

I forgot to mention nobody starts Fisherman or Lightbearer. They are "promotions".

(this was discreetly expressed with the numbers before each role. (from 1 to 16)
  • I've been tryong to find that movie on nerflix, don't know tge name of it though :(
  • Captain can promote at any night, but promotion only takes effect at start of day.

"This effect takes place only at the end of night." = Promoted unit will not act the same night it is promoted.
  • Ha! Jokes on Kenshin I don't have any money in my wallet!
  • YES! Now to see if nwrfleix has it. TYYY
  • Throw Kenshin Overboard He's a thief!
  • And its not there -_-
  • Big Brother is watching us!? O.O Who took the pictures of me going to the bathroom... Don't think I wont find you! You creeper!!!!
  • Cory for mayor!!

I'm still alive right?
  • Dole for Mayor!
  • Dole is probably a good guy. Mages is probably a bad guy. How are them ideas?
  • Mages. You think people on this ship may have brains?! Scary thought :P