Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• edited December 2014

AHHHHHHHHHH a hard work day has come to a close
    wabbits everywhere rejoice.
    looks like darubian is on the lynching block for tonight. Any last words?. doesn't look like it.

-darubian the villager has been killed.
    he was a jacket.

the villagers look belligerent over the unsightly killing, and point fingers at one another, but all were tired and therefore decided to rest and proceed the next day.

Night

Chief damdred was late going back to bed that night.
    but he arrived at his bed, eventually.

in pieces.

-werewabbits kill damdred the fat villager
    -2 victims have recieved werewabbit aids.
    -seer saw stuff
    -the other seer saw stuff

DAY 2 BEGINS
    -a new chief must be elected to serve the remainder of damdreds term. (this does not take up ur turn as chief, since it's only a temp chief replacement until the next official election.
    -A new lynch must begin to find damdreds killer
    -please send in night actions as well.
  • I've been forgetting to do the ONE thing i CAN!!! oops....

!KILL TYRSIS

shouldn't be too hard to kill him LOL I did it many times lux vs lux XD
  • !kill tyrsis

Let the penis pics flow!
  • what the hell!
  • !chief roham

Before the restart he accidentally showed his colors when he tried to pardon a wannabe, and then immediately threw himself under the bus, while trying to cover for himself, by getting into it with mages. I feel his motives for pardoning would be the most transparent, and if he turns out to be a ww again, he's going to second guess himself every step of the way so he doesn't screw up again. Without any real town reads, its a gamble giving to anyone, so let's give it to the guy who proved to be the worst ww before the restart (no offense roham :P)
  • lol 2 villagers got aids now that sucks -.-'
  • You and me have a disease,
    You affect me, you infect me,
    I'm afflicted, you're addicted,
    You and me, you and me
  • I would make a terrible chef

!CHIEF Cory
    !KILL phantom

Its Lissa dudes.....lissa.
  • lol making a terrible chief does not garner chief votes, cory. bad cory.

hate to say it, but I think kenshin may have a point. rohan, if he's a ww, may give his teammates away again lolol. you'd hope he'd be coached better by his scumteam if he's a ww again, though.

also...why would anyone want a pic of aza's dick?

!KILL DEFAULT

why mention it's the only thing you can do, default? because you want us to THINK that?! evil, evil, it's evil!

ummmm yeah I've got nothing for chief. will try to figure out someone to actually trust later ><

are you a whore, jarjar? are you?!
  • lol making a terrible chief does not garner chief votes, cory. bad cory.
    :( read again plez
  • He isn't a good cook, he might be very good at running our bunny Government.
  • !chief roham

Before the restart he accidentally showed his colors when he tried to pardon a wannabe, and then immediately threw himself under the bus, while trying to cover for himself, by getting into it with mages. I feel his motives for pardoning would be the most transparent, and if he turns out to be a ww again, he's going to second guess himself every step of the way so he doesn't screw up again. Without any real town reads, its a gamble giving to anyone, so let's give it to the guy who proved to be the worst ww before the restart (no offense roham :P)
    Lol, I was pretty pissed off, but its true, I can't keep secrets :( at.all. :P but Ill run chief again, I was kinda pissed off at last thread cause I FINALLY got a WW roll after like 2 years back nowand I fucked it up in less than 3 days :(.

!Chief Rohan cause I can tell no lies.
  • !Chief Rohan sure I will give him one more chance
    !Kill SB since he is being very quiet.
  • He said he was sick yesterday, but no excuses right?
  • !ChiefRohan because he almost tried to save me last game.

Not sure if Phantom or Tormented to kill because pictures of wolves are scary to bunnies.

!Kill Phantom.
  • !CHIEF TMONSTA!

!KILL UNRELIABLE
  • He said he was sick yesterday, but no excuses right?
    What better reason to lay around in bed and browse forums? :)

!CHIEF CORY because I trust his judgement
    !KILL DAIGOTSU because he is being too friendly
  • I hate you Gl0stix, that unfriendly enough for you!
  • !CHIEF Tmonsta
  • Hmmm... Someone edited their post... I'm not sure who it was, but I read sonething this morning pointing someone to a WW and its not their anymore.

Do not Edit your Posts, this is a fundamental rule and most basic of all WW games.
  • I didn't see any edits.
  • I didn't see any edits.
    Does the forum flag a topic that's been edited? I was pretty tired this morning and could be mistaken, but I'm almost 100% certain.
  • I don't know if other people can see it but I can always see if a post is edited.
  • edited December 2014
    Nah, no one else can, we used too back in the day, but only mods can now. Ill leave this to eaely morning eye boogers then
    Resume course.

Edit: @Tmonsta - test
  • Or I used to see that, I'd have to find a post that someone edited first.
  • I edited a typo, but nothing else.
  • In my chief post I made a one letter edit, can you see that it was edited dole?
  • Well I guess I can't...I could have sworn I could for a little while.
  • edited December 2014
    Okay

@WallsofFire

Please make a mod note to remind not to edit posts and any consequences if caught.

!Kill JarJar because he is the one I'm pretty certain did it. Resume Course!