Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

!KILL UNRELIABLE

for chiefing the guy trying to kill him. how does that make any sense?

Mehhhhhh chief, chief, who to chief. I guess Rohan is okay. He'll out himself anyway lol if he's bad. Probably xP

!CHIEF ROHAN
    i didnt vote to kill and chief at the same time. things change...
  • !kill darubian

go back to hell, wabbit zombie!
  • 1 whore dead, awesome, and other whore sleeping with themself means that they didnt do their night action? That could mean they are not trying to spread the aids or maybe that they are inactive.
  • I didn't even know I died lol
  • i think the remaining whore targeted himself, and got protected from seer who "tried to see stuff"
  • i think the remaining whore targeted himself, and got protected from seer who "tried to see stuff"
    What does targeting yourself do? It blocks yourself from doing your actions :D Sounds silly, probably just didnt put in their nightly actions at walls adress.
  • makes them imune from night action?
  • Where does it say that they need to sleep with themself to make them imune from night action? :X
  • mmm, maybe it's a friendly whore that doesn't want to give honest werewabbits aids?
    maybe? yeah, the inactive thing sounds more likely, lol

not gonna lie, kinda hate this voting in a vacuum bit. usually the first scum flip (or once people start really getting to talking) is when I can actually start playing this game rather than throwing votes out there based on flimsy reasons

lol and you totes did vote him for chief like right after he said he was killing you, unreliable. tsk. tsk. my paranoid mind immediately went BUSSING to say he voted for you later xP
  • i actually missread what was said. i thought you meant i voted to chief him after i voted to kill him.
  • The thing is, i wont vote to kill him simply because he wants me dead.

His behavior as chief will also be informative.
  • Do we know if Cory or SB was the whore?
  • Do we know if Cory or SB was the whore?
    In the previous game whores couldnt be killed during night time by the werewabbits, not sure if that goes for this round but if it does then it must have been SB.
  • Had to be Cory. SB says villager. Cory wasn't defined as a role.
  • "one whore has fallen"

it seems this time nothing keeps whores from being killed. Or maybe the immunity was lifted after they got aids.

i wonder if walls was also drunk that night
  • Me too, he has a wabbity stwick up is wass :P
  • Hmm, reading over the MoD post, "Seer saw stuff" - assuming we lost a seer?? And mod edit of member list, corynewb was a whore.
  • I don't think he was, Unreliable. The whores are no longer protected this game, according to their role description. He had to have changed that because of the whole give aids to everyone being their new win condition bit.
  • !Rsoultin Chief

I think you'll be a good pick, seem good to me.
  • Not good, first day in office Rohan is trying to give his job away.
  • Hahahaha, we still have to vote a new chief for tomorrow. Its raining here and I'm going to have a fucked up day so early bird gets the worm.
  • lol thanks for the vote of confidence, rohan.

but there's not much i'd do as chief, anyway, except sit on my hands. not a clue who I even think would be a good vote today.
  • !KILL MAGES

He has been extremely quiet.
  • he does seem oddly timid this game. he wasn't even killed last game, just had fingers pointed at him

why are you so timid, mages?
  • There comes Mages!
  • That you are trying to avoid notice, you could doing that for a number of reasons. Just as many bad as good.
  • But you talked so I'm good.

• !KILL PUPPY because Puppy.
  • lol parroting tmonsta on that one, even if you could say the same thing as either alignment