Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• it is true, don't edit, if ur caught, I be killing you.

but it's honor system, we can't stop you, same as messaging other people outside game, can't stop it. so if you want to cheat, u just ruin the game, sounds like sk. eh

• just as a heads up I have bunny aids
  • i think he's the werewabbit get him
  • Okay

@WallsofFire

Please make a mod note to remind not to edit posts and any consequences if caught.

!Kill JarJar because he is the one I'm pretty certain did it. Resume Course!
    I didn't do it! Honest! I don't even know how.
    I'm also not a whore rsoultin, i didn't feel like quoting two people. I don't even have aids either. its like the whore's don't even care about me.

• Let's be honest, nobody cares for JarJar.
  • how rude!
  • It's okay, you give power to Palpatine to become the emperor...sooooo why should we trust you now?
  • lol if star wars was a game of maphia, jar jar would have been an idiot wabbit who votes the alpha for chief without realizing it.

sooooooo !CHIEF TMonsta

lol
  • The post also pointed that shining was a WW, and that Jarjar was a seer
    Okay

@WallsofFire

Please make a mod note to remind not to edit posts and any consequences if caught.

!Kill JarJar because he is the one I'm pretty certain did it. Resume Course!
    I didn't do it! Honest! I don't even know how.
    I'm also not a whore rsoultin, i didn't feel like quoting two people. I don't even have aids either. its like the whore's don't even care about me.

You can quote but you don't know how to edit?
  • I promise to give my emergency powers back when the crisis is averted.
  • Last post for a while:
    We need more votes. I understand we don't have much at all to go off of. The lack of votes discourages others to vote. We need people to at least vote for something so we have SOMETHING to go off of.

rohan there's no edit next to the quote link. it's just edit and flag.
  • lol... quote and flag xD
    reasons reasons reasons

hmmmm

so shining DIDNT vote, yet he's been talking a lot. SUSPICIOUS!
    he said he liked you, mages trusts you. 3 man team! You're all WW's!
    Plus he wanted to kill my man Unreliable, who should have been chief right now. That's right Unreliable, if I go down you're next!

Finally I'll just say I'm a seer for good measure.

are you people talking about this post?
  • edited December 2014
    No, it was a different post.

Either way, with no mod proof, nothinf can really be prooven, so continue course, no real harm done.
  • !CHIEF Rohan because Kenshin makes sense.

!KILL JarJar for claiming Seer. No town seer would claim that early unless they were a WW trying to bait out a Seer into counterclaiming or a troll. Obviously killing WWs is what we're here for and if he's just a troll, we already have Meadows and Ty, we don't need anymore, or we'll be stuck with villagers who get off on killing eachother instead of saving our town.
  • !KILL UNRELIABLE

for chiefing the guy trying to kill him. how does that make any sense?

Mehhhhhh chief, chief, who to chief. I guess Rohan is okay. He'll out himself anyway lol if he's bad. Probably xP

!CHIEF ROHAN
  • !Kill SilentButterfly

Last game I played, I pegged him as mafia on day 2 because he was playing very different from usual. Eventually he came out and said he was busy with Thanksgiving stuffs and he'd be active after a couple of days, which never happened. It turned out he was mafia, and he never got lynched. Now he claims to be sick, which could be true, and disappears for the first day (or 2?). Even if I were sick, I'd still find time to check the thread every so often.
  • I know its hard to believe people when we are playing a game everyone lies in, but I honestly did not edit a post, mine or anyone else's.
  • edited December 2014
    !kill unreliable

I've never liked the name and I'm to drink to give two shits about who dies.

Edit: to drunk
  • I promise to give my emergency powers back when the crisis is averted.
    lol

I've got nothing. !Kill Shining. There's like a 5/22 chance your a ww right? 7/22 your a whore/WW lol
  • !kill SB. He's always pissy with everyone if they are quiet,yet here he is doing the same thing
  • !kill unreliable

apparently if your drunk enough, you can make your corpse vote.
  • !kill unreliable

apparently if your drunk enough, you can make your corpse vote.
    Proof that wabbits have souls and that there is a wabbit afterlife...and good news, apparently alcohol exists in heaven (hell?)
  • Side note, the wabbit who collects all the clothes and gets to come back should be referred to as the Phantom bunny :D
  • the dead!darubian speaks. who would not listen now?

(course, since he's drunk, he might have meant to say someone else :/)
  • Alcohol can even make you forget you are dead. Potent stuff!

best shit i've seen in a while. so relevant
  • Lol, post of the year.

best shit i've seen in a while. so relevant

• walls has a headache so.

chief
    cory - 2 votes
    rohan 5 votes
    tmonsta - 3 votes

-chief rohan will take the remainder of the term.

sb - 3 votes
    jarjar - 2 votes
    phantom 2 votes
    tyrsis - 2 votes
    unreliable - 2 votes
    shining 1 vote
    diagotu - 1 vote

= sb the villager has died

night happens.
    werewabbits kill corynewb
    one whore has fallen.
    seer tried to see stuff
    one whore slept with themself.

FULL MOON HAPPENED.
    5 werewabbits try to howl at the moon.

DAY 3.
    -rohan is chief for today
    -new chief needs to be elected for the new term.
    -tonight is a normal moon
    -new lynch vote needs to be done
    -send in night actions.