Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• !Chief Tmonsta

Are there any punishments for not voting?
  • There weren't before the restart @Kenshin
  • !Chief Daigotsuslidge i promise to be just and fair
  • I make a motion to ban Dai and Rohan from chiefdom for all time. All in favor?

AYE!!

• Day ends
    the vote tally's were

1 useless kill vote for rohan by zeality
    Damdred - 5 for chief
    unreliable - 2
    daigotsu 1
    cory -1
    zeality -1
    tmonsta - 3
    meadows - 1

ALL HAIL CHIEF DAMDRED. the bunniest bunny of them all.(he has a big ass, this is absolutely irrelevant to anything.)

As night fell upon the town
    A new terror emerged.
    Up from the shadows it arose.

It was the village whores.

painful screams erupted into the night air.
    "Pls stop, no more, helppppppppppppppppp......."
    but their requests were ignored.

If only it were a full moon, we wouldn't have been taken advantage of so easily.
    But the desire of the wabbit whores was too overwhelming.

-Wabbit whores rape the werewabbits
    -werewabbits are role blocked.
    -wabbit whores have werewabbit aids.
    -seer saw stuff
    -another seer saw other stuff
    -masons learned stuff.

-Day 1begins.

-Damdred is chief.
    -Pls vote for kills
    -pls send in night actions
  • Well we know nothing now

!chief damdred
    No kill yet, there is simply not enough to go on
  • Aids on the first night....well this should be interesting.
  • lololol
    Lol...yeeeeeaah my paranoid brain says that YOU ALL WANT TO GIVE ME WEREWABBIT AIDS!!!

!CHIEF MEADOWS

^ lolol at least I know she can't be trusted
    All hail prophet rsoul xP Seriously, though...does that mean 7 WWs/potential WWs have to die before the whores kill us all? -amused-

You were talkin' real big there Damdred. Any clever ideas, oh mighty chief? xP

(the WWs must be hella obv if both whores found them the first night o.0)
  • We don't vote for a new chief guys...just a kill. I don't know where to go from here but a lot of people hung back day 0..
  • !KILL Tmonsta

i'm on the assumption werewabbits wanted to try to get one of his own as chief, this puts top 3 voted as suspects.

Reason: after a werewabbit gets a random vote from town, some other werewabbit can jump in and stack the vote.

So we can kill/seer the top voted, and go from there.
  • (one of the top voted)
  • all the WW's or all the whores must die before they kill / infect all the villagers
  • So two WWs have been found? LOL that is decent. Permablock them and let the town work it out?
  • It is potential the same WW could have been found?

I just reread the rules tho zeal so that won't work. It says they can't perma block the masons or wrabbits and their objective is now give everyone aids. So they are like indie bad guys the town has to kill? I have never said this before...but puppy is right haha
  • The whores won't come forward now and tell us who the WW are because obvious their wincon has changed.

This makes things more difficult butI think wewill come through this.
  • There is only one kill a night so this game can easily go 10-12+ days
  • I'm still kinda hazy on the rules, but if I've read it right, do the wanna bes die via lynch before they become WWs, or do they have to be killed via WW night action?
  • edited December 2014
    Wannabes want to live. they want their picked wererabbit to die via lynch so they become wererabbits.
  • edited December 2014
    Ohhhhh, okay, ty.

!Chief CoryNewb
  • We don't vote for a new chief guys...just a kill. I don't know where to go from here but a lot of people hung back day 0..
  • Unreliable, if you truly believed that then you would have voted to lynch Damdred.

!KILL UNRELIABLE
  • why would i vote to kill the chief?

i want his opinion on my reasoning, and i wont get that if he is given the choice to pardon himself.
    Ah, okay, not much on voting on day 1, seers should be given first chance to see something.
  • why would i vote to kill the chief?

i want his opinion on my reasoning, and i wont get that if he is given the choice to pardon himself.
    The fact that some idiot always brings this up and I have never been involved in a group of baddies that voted for each other as mayor/chief as I always discouraged it from the start. So you are either incompetent or you are calling me incompetent. Both of those are worth me voting you dead.