Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• first one

COME AT ME BRO.... or u know like a girl version of a bro
  • first one

COME AT ME BRO.... or u know like a girl version of a bro
    Sis...or sister. You should know that word -_-

I will remember this. (I still like my lynch right now, though, so lol, I'll vote you later. OR MAYBE YOU WILL DIE FROM AIDS!! hahaha)
  • hrm i'm not sure who to vote i'm avillager though with a shirt
  • jackets are where its at bro.

lol i hope i get aids before u lynch me, still haven't been violated after 2 games! ridiculous.
  • I do think JarJar is actually asking to get raped right now. Literally asking for it.

!KILL JARJAR

You'd only want to get raped cause you're a WW and you know it won't kill you!! Admit it. You're a nasty werewabbit trying to pretend you weren't just in a massive orgy last night.
  • the logic! don't lie you just want my jacket.

please whores! come get me before i get lynched!
  • Not if I lynch you first!!

(Jackets are good for winter, yup yup.)

Give me a good reason to vote shining (and a good reason you want to die from werewabbit aids >> lynching is quicker it's like going to sleep, only you know, with the crushing pressure on your windpipe)

Digame, hermano. Reasons must be had.
  • reasons reasons reasons

hmmmm

so shining DIDNT vote, yet he's been talking a lot. SUSPICIOUS!
    he said he liked you, mages trusts you. 3 man team! You're all WW's!
    Plus he wanted to kill my man Unreliable, who should have been chief right now. That's right Unreliable, if I go down you're next!

Finally I'll just say I'm a seer for good measure.
  • Whats with the Shining kill vote Jarjar? We need to let Seers get first dibs on insight. So far as I can see, all the other kill votes are on Daru which have obvious reasoning.
  • lol >< is that why unreliable is your man? xP

!KILL DARUBIAN

I don't know that I believe you, but time will tell soon enough. Go forth and see wisely xP
  • reasons reasons reasons

hmmmm

so shining DIDNT vote, yet he's been talking a lot. SUSPICIOUS!
    he said he liked you, mages trusts you. 3 man team! You're all WW's!
    Plus he wanted to kill my man Unreliable, who should have been chief right now. That's right Unreliable, if I go down you're next!

Finally I'll just say I'm a seer for good measure.
    You must be a wanabe

No one was able to do anything on day 0 except vote chief. Thoughts?
  • I wanabe......VIOLATED! lol

i meant shining didn't vote for a chief sorry.
    im guessing a good strategy for a wanabe would be to not talk a lot for 0 reason so you don't arouse suspicion....just a guess. You would wait until someone had a decent argument against your WW, then show a little support but not too much.
  • Oh, nvm, I misunderstood jarjars post.

!Kill Darubian
  • Of course I didn't vote for a Chief. Look at my reasoning on Damdred today lol. I almost never vote for a Chief or Mayor or w.e on Day 1 because I don't trust any of you, honestly.

Once the Chief makes his path and intentions known, be it killing or pardoning everyone, then it becomes easier to get scum reads on people, Chief included.
  • i seer'd shining last night hes a wererabbit :)
  • you were a villager and now you're a seer...100% honesty at its finest
  • Teehee, i'mnt really i just wanted to see some reactions
  • ^ that was just one reaction

my reaction is YOU LIE LIKE ALL POLITICIANS

;o; politicians are scum
  • Aren't we all seer's? We all see things.
  • guys im sick, I just got home. Haven't read anything so far and probably won't feel like it.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?
  • the usual buffoonery. oh, and the whores both already have aids. happy get better day.

seriously though...do get better.
  • just FYI

I asked walls:
    hey say day 1 one whore sleeps with a werewolf and the other sleeps with a wabbit, do both whores get aids?

he answered: yes
  • tyrsis is a bad guy
    I think meadows is on to something...
  • hrum so we have two aidsy whores who don't know if they slept with a ww or not, but that at least one of them did

doesn't change the town play at all, since if they sleep with town, town dies

but it sure might change how whores play. interesting question to ask there, JarJar...anyone else find that question interesting, since we've already determined that it is against whores' win condition to reveal wws to town?

• the whores don't know each other either. they randomly meet and do stuff. but obviously where their masks to hide their identities. Since this town is a civilized and upscale town.

whores win with town if town wins.
    but whores also win if they infect everyone, and everyone else loses.

so while whores are with town. town are not with whores.
    whores ideally want to find the alpha and role block him, repeatedly. but they won't know which one of them finds it, and ideally they stop ww from killing and the other one sleeps around and picks off targets that aren't lynched.

etc.

day ends in roughly 2 hours.
    kill votes are really low. atm
    darub-3
    tmonsta 1
    unreliable 1
    shining 1

• hmmmm so whores could be good to town...play the townie game with town...that would be nice of whores. are you a whore, jarjar? would you like to play nice with town and let us know who you slept with? you whore you >>
  • if everyone votes to kill tyrsis i will upload a picture of my penis!
  • So Aza really wants Tyrsis to stay alive.
  • apparently
  • !kill daru

Only cause I don't have any reads and I won't be online again by the end of the day