Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• I wont engage in namecalling. Do as you will.
  • I will do as I will, I always do. :)
  • why would i vote to kill the chief?

i want his opinion on my reasoning, and i wont get that if he is given the choice to pardon himself.
    The fact that some idiot always brings this up and I have never been involved in a group of baddies that voted for each other as mayor/chief as I always discouraged it from the start. So you are either incompetent or you are calling me incompetent. Both of those are worth me voting you dead.
    LIKE A BOSS
  • Yeah the bad guys made a bad move training Rohan into chief last round. Granted, it probably would have worked fine if Tyrsis hadn't been outed so fast.
  • puppy is right haha

OMG I waited soooooo long for this :D
  • Hypothetically speaking, if we kill all WW's with only one wabbit free of aids, is that considered a win? im pretty sure that equals dead town unless we pull in some immigrant wabbits for slave sexing
  • Yeah the bad guys made a bad move training Rohan into chief last round. Granted, it probably would have worked fine if Tyrsis hadn't been outed so fast.
    Yea, I was surprised I had it for so long. But the chief doesn't really have any power that a WW would want unless you were trying to prevent the dearh ofanother baddie. But it was fun regardless.
  • Honestly, I don't think we really had enough to go on to kill anyone tonight. I disagree with you, Unreliable. The last time the werewabbits tried to railroad one of their own into the Chief position, well...look what happened with Rohan. I doubt it would happen twice.

And you're always a baddie. The last time you were a baddie and I seered you, you tried to start off the day lynch with what seemed to be good Town logic but would've helped the WWs, similar to this. I just don't trust it.

!KILL UNRELIABLE
  • Hypothetically speaking, if we kill all WW's with only one wabbit free of aids, is that considered a win? im pretty sure that equals dead town unless we pull in some immigrant wabbits for slave sexing
    lol, was gonna say all we had to do was have the blockers keep someone permablocked to prevent whores from targeting him. (facepalm)
    lol, was gonna say all we had to do was have the blockers keep someone permablocked to prevent whores from targeting him. (facepalm)

u lost me. the whores are the blockers...
  • The last time you were a baddie and I seered you, you tried to start off the day lynch with what seemed to be good Town logic but would've helped the WWs, similar to this.
    Could you clarify this? Quote if you must, since you are making an accusation based on offthread information.

What i said here is that, given one of their mates being randomly voted for chief, one of them could have easily slipped a vote in.

You're assuming 5 werewabbits each voted someone who had no votes.

So, lets make choices here.

We have 3 groups of people. One voted for the top3. Second voted for nonvoted people. Third didnt vote.

@Shining, are you saying we should kill nobody today? Leave this to damdred, he is the chief. And if he pardons someone, he'll give a reason for it. And this is better information than not killing.

Idling away gives time for sluts to spread aids.

u lost me. the whores are the blockers...
    yeah, thats why the facepalm :P
  • I'm leaning towards Unreliable just being very incompetent.
  • honestly unreliable didn't really show up as a baddie to me last game if it wasn't for the hint that walls gave us masons. It is possible he was trying a bit too hard to be town early on, then disappeared after.
  • lololol
    Lol...yeeeeeaah my paranoid brain says that YOU ALL WANT TO GIVE ME WEREWABBIT AIDS!!!

!CHIEF MEADOWS

^ lolol at least I know she can't be trusted
    All hail prophet rsoul xP Seriously, though...does that mean 7 WWs/potential WWs have to die before the whores kill us all? -amused-

You were talkin' real big there Damdred. Any clever ideas, oh mighty chief? xP

(the WWs must be hella obv if both whores found them the first night o.0)
    SOOOOO if i was a whore who would I target on the first day? i guess it depends on the whore. for a guy that played once id target:
    1: people who were WW's last time
    2: people who always seem to be WW's
    3: people who voted for a chief
    I literally voted for Rohan because of the picture he posted, then saw that he was on my team and said cool.
  • @Unreliable since I was referring to rSoultin's last game, not the last version of this one, I'm honestly not going to bother looking through the entire thread for quotes. But you are the one starting off Day lynch on pretty weak reasoning. The first lynch is always going to be immensely scrutinized.

I already said that last time werewabbits tried to sneak into the Chief position, they had a bad time of it so, to me, it makes much more sense that they would vote with the town majority, Damdred, to avoid suspicion.

So yes, I would've waited for something more concrete before voting to kill someone. Damdred is Chief, yes, but there's nothing proving he isn't scum and he hasn't said anything since his bid for Chief, claiming he'd reveal his role 100%. Now that he has Chief, he says this:
    The whores won't come forward now and tell us who the WW are because obvious their wincon has changed.

This makes things more difficult but I think wewill come through this.
    No role hint, no opinion on nothing, it seems he could very well be a whore content to ride this out now that the aids is spreading and his wincon changed.
  • edited December 2014
    It woulda been fine if I hadn't listened to your pm and bandwagon since you got caught lol.

Regardless, I believe the talk about previous rounds and the last wabbit thread should disappear. It can lead to Impaired judgement.
  • hey guys i'm the seer
  • tyrsis is a bad guy
  • are sb and mages both boycotting this restart or are they both bad?
  • !kill tyrsis

Meadows told me to
  • Maaaages, can I kill you this game? I want to kill you. You were so mad last time that I suggested it lolol.

I'm going to go with an offshoot of JarJar's reasoning and Shining's reasoning. It's all speculation and pointless right now anyway, but -shrugs- such is the nature of a Day 1 lynch. Who was being super duper quiet and voted for chief?

!KILL DARUBIAN</b?

He's posted nothing but that sheepy chief vote. TIME TO DIE MUAHAHA.

That said, yo, it's not gonna be slow at all. 5/7 WWs and 2 whores...that's 3NKs and no blockers. WESE GOIN DOWN FAST. Get to scumreading folkets, or the AIDS WILL CLAIM US ALL!!

Listen to the prophetess. She smart.
  • lol ok

!Kill Darubian
  • keeping the vote close makes it harder for wws to get the 3 tokens, don't forget about that.
  • Nope, I will not forget my strategy from last time lol ;). It was a good strategy, even if I [I]was[/I] a wannabe with an Unreliable fixation.
  • rsoultin, I like you, so it's < > not [ ]
  • rsoultin, I like you, so it's < > not [ ]
    Lol

!KILL Shining
  • Lol I actually know nothing, but I figure my gut read is as good as anyone else's. Maybe I'm on a lucky streak?

Also, why are you killing shining, JarJar?

If it's because he said he liked me and is helping me with my coding, YOU WILL DIE. If it's for a scumread, that's cool, lol. Just share it with us. Share, share, share.