Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

1212223242527»

Comments

• lol that would have made the game much easier if wererabbits weren't ^^
  • lol that would have made the game much easier if wererabbits weren't ^^
  • lol aza...they reveal the wws as villagers until the third night. I wasn't making shit up ^^
    except that he also revealed that i was underwear, meaning i had to be a villager

yeah everyone was clothing, including werewabbits.

the stupid thing was
    when shining voted aza, it was like dead give away that flazer is ww.

but noooo rsou believes that they're trying to be all tricksy, when they aren't

and when they are being tricksy, believes they aren't

lol...... -______-
  • lol

yes, I was wrong thank you walls xP

I do that from time to time...or most of the time xP

see, guys, this is why you should all play, then I can eat paste in the back corner and sheep the people who actually have good reads xP it was working pretty well for me during the first part of the game lol
  • btw, shame on puppy
  • edited December 2014
    I liked the difficulty but Walls' hints for the Masons were next to useless, lol. I only became active around Day 6 when I started taking this game seriously and the only useful hint was for Day 2 when "1 or more ww's had not voted" or something - That meant Flazer, Meadows and/or Unreliable were ww. It's unfortunate that Puppy was mod-killed because he could've narrowed the list even further by using future hints were he alive. Oh well.

Edit: It's bs that Flazer has flipped Mafia 3x in a row.
  • heh, well, I suppose that's what it means by random xP if we play 1000 games it'll even out lol
  • I liked the difficulty but Walls' hints for the Masons were next to useless, lol. I only became active around Day 6 when I started taking this game seriously and the only useful hint was for Day 2 when "1 or more ww's had not voted" or something - That meant Flazer, Meadows and/or Unreliable were ww. It's unfortunate that Puppy was mod-killed because he could've narrowed the list even further by using future hints were he alive. Oh well.

Edit: It's bs that Flazer has flipped Mafia 3x in a row.
    the hints were not meant to label out a werewabbit
    they were more of narrowing down

whereas the town has a 7/24 chance to randomly lynch
    your pool of choices would be narrower
    like say 3/9 chance, etc. and in that pool if u could kill off people , then u wud improve ur chances 3/8, 3/7, etc.

whereas the town is stuck with
    7/23, 7/22

etc. it is just a lot more work for you guys to actually calculate the possibilities
    the fact u guys didn't use the hints, and were inactive are to blame!! NOT ME! :D RAWR
  • who was the other wannabe? lol
  • oh, darubian
  • edited December 2014
    the fact u guys didn't use the hints, and were inactive are to blame!! NOT ME! :D RAWR
    lol Walls. :)

Yeah, we should've tried harder. Had made a spreadsheet but we were pretty inactive. Not much can be done about that now.
  • Thanks for running this Walls. Was fun to play(mostly watch :P)
  • lol I enjoyed playing it, too, walls! thanks ^^
  • Me too...if only soul girl had listened to me. :p
  • lol xP maybe next time, dole ^^ but then you will be scum, knowing me lol
  • Hahaha, well that is my luck also...I'm usually only believed by town when I'm a bad guy. Even though I usually try to help.
  • lol I believed you were town for awhile ^^ means nothing when I got you lynched...but maybe your luck is changing a little? xP
  • I was town!
  • Although it's probably my fault as I payed almost no attention to this game until right before I died.
  • WHY DIDNT YOU SPARE ME?
  • I am happy to have been the final key to the puzzle of creating an undead talking killer rabbit, muahahahahahahahaha! Ha!

I'm dead. :(
  • That was part of the I didn't pay attention at all so nobody got pardoned!
  • funny thatt in 1h we got almost 2 pages of posts against 15 pages over 11 days lol
  • lol there's a reason that I built consequences for not participating into my setup...can't make people try to really play, but can at least give them incentives to vote lol ><