Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• What are you talking about? I was plenty active o.O.
  • hey look, if only idiot villagers listened to me.
  • What are you talking about? I was plenty active o.O.
    Shows how much of this thread i actually read :P
    Yup, the ONLY legitimate claim In this damn thread fell on deaf ears lol
    If only the town believed the girl who cried werewolf.
  • lol that's funny

gg rohan ^^

i'm good at being wrong lol
  • This Whore got rekt day 2 but he gave tormented a chance to spread the aids
  • lol poor cory...do you ever get to play more than a couple days?
  • Not unless I'm the doctor or mayor and can protect myself. If I try to be quiet I get killed for playing out of character. I shouldn't have voted for phantom day 2 (because I rbd her night 1) but I figured I'd be dead soon anyway
  • edited December 2014
    I believed Meadows because what she said made sense...I don't know why nobody else figured it out....stupid rsoultin!

Hahaha, I enjoyed playing with you rsoul :p
  • edited December 2014
    GG This one was fun XD especially the coming back to vote bit.

Also, my eyes...wtf guys, male orgy...I was too dead to join D=
  • i'm getting instalynched next ww for being evil 80% of the games
  • i'm getting instalynched next ww for being evil 80% of the games
    I told you you're always evil.
  • edited December 2014
    Yea, if it wasn't for unreliable, we wouldnt have found the second seer :P
  • I believed Meadows because what she said made sense...I don't know why nobody else figured it out....stupid rsoultin!

Hahaha, I enjoyed playing with you rsoul :p
    Lol, yup I'm good at oblivious no worries.
  • heh! on the plus side, I was getting the wannabe-turned-werewabbit vibe from you Unreliable during the last coupla days. too bad my vibes are only correct like 50% of the time lol ><
  • dont know why people didnt kill me when i went like totally silent all of a sudden
  • i just didnt really know what to say because i was itching to suggest a truce between town and the whore to help find the alpha
  • lol yuuuup >< that last day was when it hit me full force...was kinda lingering in the back of my mind before then

you told kenshin he could still vote xP and I went wait a second when did unreliable stop voting/saying anything?! lol

I was also considering jumping to flazer before kenshin posted...though that didn't mean I wasn't still dead wrong on dole...I just didn't want a tie xP
  • Well played, Rohan. After gl0 and Shining were lynched, all the signs pointed to Aza and Meadows being ww and Alpha respectively, Unreliable being a ww if that was wrong and TMon being the Wannabe. Never suspected Rohan mainly because a few people said that Rohan would give his role away again and I went with the flow on that.

Can ww's possibly share what went on in their Chat? Would love to read it.

And thanks to Walls for hosting another great (But this time difficult) ww game.
  • gah that game was awful >.<
  • lol >< yeeeeah, I wasn't paying attention at all during the first half/two-thirds...which wasn't good on my part. something about not knowing the flips until the third day just sapped my motivation...

then it got too damn quiet. should never let this place get quiet. rsoul starts coming up with all kinds of wild and crazy things then ;)
  • Lol, I never payed attention but I did warn the town about flipping people and using Tormented as cover when he told everyone who he was going to block...
  • what possible sign did you have that i was a WW?
    and Rsoul, dude, walls specifically said i was a villager when i was killed and that, because i was underwear a set had been completed, but you still kept going on about how "well aza could have been a ww"
  • lol aza...they reveal the wws as villagers until the third night. I wasn't making shit up ^^
    it's a cycle, i start playing like a tard because nobody listens to me, then nobody listens to me because i play like a tard D:
    it's a cycle, i start playing like a tard because nobody listens to me, then nobody listens to me because i play like a tard D:
    I always listen to Meadows when she isn't trolling as she has good insights and if I look I understand what made her think the way she does.
  • lol aza...they reveal the wws as villagers until the third night. I wasn't making shit up ^^
    except that he also revealed that i was underwear, meaning i had to be a villager
  • Wererabbits are clothes also
  • everyone had/would be made into clothes, dude