Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• how could a whore get converted? Wws haven't picked up a single token this round I don't think.
  • That's sad too, they didn't need a single token to kill our asses :(. I feel cheated.
  • Whores can get converted as easily as anyone else I am sure... I don't know I just don't feel comfortable clearing anyone completely...but that's a conversation for tomorrow, today is between Aza and Meadows.

!KILL MEADOWS

Dole, please read. In general. Please read.

And as for convos for tomorrow, we are looking at some very simple facts here:

1. WWs have killed every single night other than Night 0 when they were raped and last night.

2. Last night WWs did not kill.

3. Last night the whore blocked Meadows.

4. Last night WWs could not have gotten a token or whatever to turn a player because no one was lynched.

This means Meadows is the alpha. If our whore continues to block Meadows they can't pick us off. This also means that the only formerly good person who was turned is the wannabe who replaced Phantom. They have not gotten any tokens to turn other players.

-_-

Logic, my friends. If these are your genuine feelings (and you're not WWs yourselves) then your feelings are mistaken.
  • Meadows wasn't blocked...I was. I offer this information freely as it will incriminate me but just so you know. I have no idea why the WWs were not active...for all I know Shining and Glo delivered all the kills with an inactive Alpha. I knew no other reason for Tormented to publicly claim to block Meadows and then block me instead to incriminate her and not me to clear him and either going for an AIDs victory or a WW converted victory...or else Walls accidentally sent me the message saying I now have AIDs before noticing that he had changed targets...in which case I have no clue. But assuming Walls didn't mistake then I have no clue what is happening.
  • you claimed aids before the night phase even resolved. pretty sure that does not happen (though I don't know for sure, because I have never been blocked/received a notification of such)

if you were the one blocked, then you are the alpha. that is the only way that a kill does not go through according to the op

only the alpha can decide the kill according to the op

most likely tormented is telling the truth (because he cannot win with 4-5 WWs still lingering) and you are trying to cast doubt on what happened. dole, you are making me ;o; I wanted to believe you were town so badly
  • well walls can clear this up I suppose but I definitely changed to meadows....
  • Day 4
    Daigotsu - Aza, Puppy, Sky, Phantom, Shining
    Phantom - rsoul, Rohan, Dai, JarJar, Zeality, Kenshin, Unreliable, Tmonsta, Gl0
    Rsoul - Zeality (for voting an inactive chief), Sky, Zeality (for voting an inactive chief)
    Sky - Zeality, Sky (Obviously trolling now)
    Kenshin - Sky
    Tyrsis - Meadows
    JarJar - Gl0

Unreliable, Tmonsta and Gl0 were votes 7-9 on Phantom. As such, Unreliable could have tied the vote again...however Tmonsta and Gl0 could easily have been bussing. Though Dole and Gl0 together voting for Dai could have also brought it to a tie, so this isn't definitive.

Note how Aza, who did not vote the day before, was the very first to vote for Dai on Day 4 without any discussion.
  • meh, I can see the mod making a mistake, though

@Walls

1. We voted for chief yesterday
    2. If you made a mistake on who was blocked, please correct it.
  • I may have a theory as to why the WWs were inactive. I believe that suspicion was raised againat a WW so they did not act so they would make it seem like meadows was the bad guy. I thought meadoes was blocked as well per tormenteds post. This sounds like grade a WW trolling to me.
  • Yup, we are goin to die :( there's a 50/50 chance, if meadows is the wrong lynch, we kill a villager, the WWs make a kill and the winning status for the WWs is complete.

• and someone was raped.
    hard.

I think you are over thinking this way too much rohan. It seems to me that walls is saying that the alpha was raped.
  • It doesn't matter, unless we lynch a WW between Aza and Meadows, and the Alpha is blocked, were dead.
  • what are you talking about rohan? there are 10 left it looks like. 3 bad guys.that gives us a 7/3 advantage and the alpha is blocked.
  • it would take 4 straight days of bad lynches to lose at this rate.
  • meh, I can see the mod making a mistake, though

@Walls

1. We voted for chief yesterday
    2. If you made a mistake on who was blocked, please correct it.
    1.yes
    2.no

the chief terms of office got messed with all the deaths, but the vote shud happen day after full moon. so just vote again since random ppl vote for chief every day regardless lol
  • it would take 4 straight days of bad lynches to lose at this rate.
    Good! I was gettin scared!
  • well now i have no fcking clue. apparently I blocked dole last night because my last request wasn't received. So.....either dole is the alpha or the alpha didn't kill anyone. sigh whatever I might just give up #wabbitoverload
  • I am sorry Dole for doubting your claim, but now we really are at square one.
  • lol tormented. dude

think. walls said that he did not mess up

he did not say who was blocked

if you sent your block pm to walls, and he says he did not mess up, and you still have the pm, then you blocked meadows.

tmonsta is thus lying

!chief tormented

even if tmonsta isn't lying, he's the alpha (which I seriously doubt given it doesn't benefit him to claim being blocked if he isn't the alpha)

also, the vote is between aza and flazer. you don't find all this misinformation highly incriminating?
  • edit:
    "even if tmonsta isn't lying, he's the alpha (which I seriously doubt given it doesn't benefit him to claim being blocked if he is the alpha)"

look, if you keep blocking the alpha, the WWs can't do anything. it's to their advantage to sacrifice a regular WW right now
  • I heard day9 died in a car accident
  • no..walls told me who I blocked and it wasn't meadows sigh
  • no..walls told me who I blocked and it wasn't meadows sigh
    ah, fair enough then.

then yeah, not sure why tmonsta would claim being blocked if he was the alpha -_-...we really think the WWs didn't put in a night kill though?
  • well in the thread I did say I would block meadows, maybe the alpha wanted to make it seem like meadows is the alpha. Granted walls did say i raped tmonsta hard. why he would change that up, I don't know. I am just confused and about bunnied out. Wiagra only lasts so wong.
  • well in the thread I did say I would block meadows, maybe the alpha wanted to make it seem like meadows is the alpha. Granted walls did say i raped tmonsta hard. why he would change that up, I don't know. I am just confused and about bunnied out. Wiagra only lasts so wong.
    I may have a theory as to why the WWs were inactive. I believe that suspicion was raised againat a WW so they did not act so they would make it seem like meadows was the bad guy. I thought meadoes was blocked as well per tormenteds post. This sounds like grade a WW trolling to me.
    Were getting close mate, don't give up :(
  • well...I will keep blocking tmonsta I guess. Unless someone else has a better idea.
  • !Kill Azalieo
  • !kill flazer

look at this idiots
    dead shinnig the werewabbit tied it to stop a killing
    shining is evil
    therefore flazer must be evil.

i just actually bothered to read 14 pages and it's glaringly obvious.

also i'm an werewabbits.
  • damn, that is true >.< wtf has the world come to that meadows has to point something out to us