Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• meh, with our luck both are town

hope you're town, dole. it would make me happier than lynching you ^^ but if WWs are framing you by not killing anyone while you're being blocked...you're still helping town because of no night kills. so...yay for that
  • I hope they keep framing me then. :)
  • :) makes no sense to kill you if by blocking you we can get no night kills lol
  • Let's cross our fingers then. :)
  • I have a hard time believing rsoultin because in the handful of games I've seen him play, he changes his votes way more often than anyone else. Every day he starts off with 2 suspects and just bounces his vote back and forth until voting is closed. But seeing as hes one of the few people still making an effort this game, ill trust his judgment.

!Kill aza

• AND BETWEEN THE TWO
    JUDGEMENT HAS FALLEN.

flazer - 2
    Azalieo - 6

THE VILLAGER AZALIEO HAS DIED, his underwear remains.

TORMENTED WITH 2 VOTES is appointed chief. head honcho, poncho, etc.

********* NIGHT TIME O BABY BABY**************

how were you supposed to know, that something wasn't right here....

oh baby baby

as tormented, finished a repeat offense

he shouldn't have let him go.

and now he was out of sight, yeah.

and the werewabbits pounced.
    and kept hitting him with their claws
    and tormented kept yelling
    "o hit me baby, one more time"

and he died.

werewabbits have killed tormented the whore
    he was a shirt.

*********day 10*********

day dawned upon the village
    9 left.

-tormented the chief has died

-village needs to elect a new chief
    -village needs to vote on another kill
    -night actions send in as well

• another full set has been found
    next person to die can remain and vote
    and embody the pathetic remains of the bunny doll.
  • ahhhh damnit!
  • Fucking idiots
  • whoever was blocked should probably claim

this was kind of inevitable if tormented didn't block the right person, unfortunately -_-
  • !CHIEF ROHAN

so...here's the thing. much as I would like to think that dole is townie and just a prime candidate for wabbit frameage...he did give me a very good run in our fish pun wars after all...

assuming he's being framed would be the same as assuming that they tried to frame him from the very beginning.
    - he's got flipped WWs (Gl0 and Phantom) voting for him as chief right out the starting gate.
    - the other flipped WW (Shining) went after Unreliable with dole when Unreliable voted dole for lynch.
    - dole still remains the only chief to survive an entire term in office...the only one
    - we don't know for sure that he was blocked last night, but we do know that the night that he definitely was blocked (when no one was lynched so no turn tokens could have been won) there were no night kills

so either for some reason the WWs just wanted to frame dole all game...a dole who very conveniently attempted to discredit our only remaining town power role (Tormented as a turned WW?! lol)...

or the more simple explanation is simply that if it looks and smells like a rat...

it's a ratty werewabbit

!KILL TMONSTA

sorry bro
  • !KILL RSOULTIN

!CHIEF KENSHIN
  • ;) gl, you've somehow got a lot of town cred given your association with flipped WWs
  • Well...I also forgot Shining got the suit of clothes where he could still vote. So I would have kept voting for flazer but I just didn't like it. I also think Meadows couldn't be blocked/killed the night before as she claimed in the thread to have immunity. So I don't think she is a wolf as Tormented claimed she be blocked and then they didn't kill to try and set her up as the next lynch...however since she did the block jumped to me instead and now I'm set up for lynch and I got confused and blamed Tormented. And then I just haven't been paying attention so I've played a horrible game.
  • !KILL UNRELIABLE

I don't have any better reads really.
  • Why unreliable?

I've liked his play this game, on the whole.
  • I don't know...I told you several times that I haven't payed attention. :p
  • lol, yes, you have. and I don't really believe you, because if I did you wouldn't be my lynch candidate right now :P
  • :: Shrugs.::

Have fun finding the WWs after I'm dead then.
  • currently my money is on you and meadows. if it turns out to be different (and i'm still alive) i'll reevaluate then
  • I know you are wrong on me and I think you are on Meadows.
  • since you're not paying attention and throwing names out for no reason, though, not sure how you'd help town even as town ;)
  • you may be right. I've been wrong before. several times. but all the evidence is pointing to you right now and I do like to go where the evidence leads me, rather than someone I believe to be a WW telling me i'm wrong xP
  • I actually think you have the strong possibility of being Alpha and have played a great game and to cast aspersions upon my character...you left me alive and didn't kill when Meadows was supposed to be blocked so you could get us both killed by lynches. Then you get to start the "HEY YOU DIDN'T DIE AS CHIEF" train and the "NOBODY DIED WHILE YOU WERE BLOCKED" train which is easy to do and you are certainly crafty enough to do so. So I guess I will go back to my rsoultin is alpha plan.

!KILL rsoultin
  • Meh, we play and read the game as we do. This is how I've read it so far.
  • lol, the one time I rolled scum (wannabe) I was about as transparent as can be. I've been killed very quickly the two times I rolled town power roles, as well. being analytical =/= good at fooling anyone. if anything, i'd say i'm a little too quick to say whatever I think

and you're right, dole. it is glaringly obvious that you are either a WW or have been set up as one.

so why were WWs trying to get you voted in as chief from Day 0?
    why were they helping you try to kill unreliable when he voted for you?

and isn't it interesting that you're now voting unreliable again for what you admit to be no reason at all

the reason for voting me is obvious; i'm trying to get you lynched right now. as WW you would need to cast doubt on me to try to avoid a lynch. as town you would assume i'm bad for trying to get town lynched.

doesn't explain your vote on unreliable though
  • edited December 2014
    I'm with Soultin, only one I really trust anymore.

!Kill Tmonsta
    !Chief Rohan
  • i already told you who is evil.

you all le dumb.
  • then shouldn't you be voting for him, meadows?