Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• We have to vote between meadows and Aza for today, we can get flazer tomorrow.
  • no todays vote is aza vs flazer
  • Ah no shit, misread

!Kill Flazer!!! >:)
  • yeah alright

!Kill Flazer
  • !Kill Flazer
  • !kill flazer

look at this idiots
    dead shinnig the werewabbit tied it to stop a killing
    shining is evil
    therefore flazer must be evil.

i just actually bothered to read 14 pages and it's glaringly obvious.

also i'm an werewabbits.
    ...wow

that's not true. i'm the one who changed my vote from aza to meadows yesterday. I caused the tie (not purposely, but still)

not only is it not true but SHINING IS DEAD AND A WW

he cannot vote (unless I'm really misunderstanding the op)

lol ><

and yes, tormented, please keep blocking tmonsta. maybe it was an attempt to frame, but they can't just not kill town forever
  • o.0

oh, I guess he can vote...wtf -just reread the op-

tch, none of this is making any sense to me right now -_-

whatever. if y'all think it's flazer, and that shining didn't realize that he would flip as a WW this morning when he tied the vote, more power to you

but I'm keeping Aza as my vote
  • what's more idiotic is that shining is voting for flazer right now and there are enough WWs left in this thread that this shouldn't be a landslide vote

think. please think. tormented blocked dole...nothing happened.

dole attempted to say that tormented had been turned as a WW when there is no possible way that could happen given the night kills this game

now we have meadows, who the masons thought was a WW, pointing out shining's vote. yet today he is voting flazer after the rest of you changed your votes.

with WWs in the mix and a probable WW up for lynch, the votes should be more even. yet they aren't.

think, please.
  • Sorry I was gone for Christmas and missed a day.

!Kill FLAZER

Let's get these WW!
  • okay, well, I tied the vote yesterday...cause I changed my vote after shining voted

his vote did count according to walls' thingy and the op

I don't know how to read him voting for aza yesterday and flazer today, personally. possibly both are good or he's trying to spook people off flazer today.

will say this, though...if tormented is blocking the ww alpha, their best bet right now are mislynches and getting turn tokens...

!Kill Flazer

lol let's hope this is the right move here. i'm not sure that it is, because I don't trust meadows either, and her information was just as wrong as dole's
  • tchhhhhh

screw it

!kill aza

i'm going to stick with what I think is right rather than jump on a wagon I don't trust. yolo. hope y'all are right, but don't think you are.
  • No one will know until the next full moon. Really were trusting someone who's claiming to be warewabbit, but then again, meadows wants the village to die regardless which side she gets.
  • I'm going to stick with soultin on this one. Unless we can get more legitimate claim other than Meadows claimed it, so it must be so.

!Kill Azalieo
  • you should all understand that rohan and Rsoul are evil tomorrow
  • edited December 2014
    !KILL FLAZER and whatever...I just want to say if I was a WW I would have been the worse WW chief ever as I could have pardoned the baddies that were getting lynched under me as we had plenty of numbers with us that it wouldn't have taken long to win. I was just trying to think of a way that I'd get raped and not Meadows and one of those was Tormented being flipped which obviously didn't happen. Whatevers
  • Well, i dont see how it matters, dole. if theyre trying to frame you continuing to block you forces them to reveal their hand.

If its you continuing to block you prevents more town deaths.

Its also possible that shining was the alpha before his death and the wws only recently underwent a change.

Additionally, pardoning anyone would be tantamount to claiming WW
  • Yes, however at the times the numbers were in the WWs favor. I really don't care though...I only actually payed attention to this game when Mages outed himself and I tried to cover it up. :p I really tried dying before Christmas.
  • Well, youre not on.the chopping block currently. not sure why youre voting for flazer though
  • Not sure why you aren't.
  • !Kill Flazer

Nothing to really add to the conversation.
  • I'm not because everyone is voting for Flazer and we still have three WWs at large. I'm not because the masons thought that Meadows was one of the WWs, and she was the one to point out the voting (erroneously) by Shining. I'm not because Shining is now voting for Flazer, so his voting for Aza yesterday (and no, he did not cause the tie) does not necessarily mean anything. I'm not because Aza has contributed nothing the entire game, and voted questionably.

Flazer has been inactive, but I find there are more reasons to vote for Aza than Flazer.

But if y'all want to vote with the flipped WW and the player that the masons believed to probably be a WW...

Go ahead. Some of you are WWs anyway. I just hope that the town pays attention.
  • Now kindly tell us why y'all are voting for Flazer.

Because I really don't see how town could think that was the correct move here. Especially with Tmonsta being the most likely candidate (sorry dude, a block is a block) for WW alpha.
  • YAY! I'M TEH EVUL! GO TEAM EVUL!
  • Shining also voted to kill Aza...sooo really nothing to go on there.
  • that's precisely the point, dole.

voted to kill aza, voted to kill flazer. it means nothing. his vote didn't force the tie; mine did. it means nothing.

that doesn't explain why you're voting for flazer, now does it?
  • what does mean something, at least to me, is a vote that sails too easily with three known WWs still in play and perhaps the alpha discovered/being blocked.

that flazer vote not only started with no pushback whatsoever until I chimed in, but it's based on nothing whatsoever but speculation as to whether or not shining would vote for another WW or vote for town. it can be demonstrated in the voting in this game already that scum has voted for scum. to say that they never would is ludicrous.

knowing that he would flip scum this morning makes what he voted yesterday inconsequential, especially since it doesn't match up with today's votes.

the vote sailed too easily. that to me says that scum likes it. scum should be out in force now that they're down to three and their alpha is potentially being blocked, preventing night kills. now they have to force mislynches to win.

-ignores shining-

he's just playing mind fuck games right now. it's even entirely possible that both are town (aza and flazer), though I don't think so
  • Yeah, it's a tossup for me on which one/if either are evil...I voted to lynch Meadows yesterday I believe as did you rsoultin...so I guess I will at least go opposite of her. !KILL FLAZER
  • !kill flazer

look at this idiots
    dead shinnig the werewabbit tied it to stop a killing
    shining is evil
    therefore flazer must be evil.

i just actually bothered to read 14 pages and it's glaringly obvious.

also i'm an werewabbits.
    are you being deliberately obtuse right now dole? I know you're not a stupid person
  • Nope...I'm just not paying attention at all!

!KILL AZA!