Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• then shouldn't you be voting for him, meadows?
  • OK FINE

!KILL FLAZER FLAVE
  • I guess trust Meadows

!KILL FLAZER
  • !CHIEF MEADOWS

• Ding-dong the witch is dead
    Which old witch, the wicked witch
    Ding-dong the wicked witch is dead
    Wake up you sleepyhead.

and they woke up. to find no one dead, for it was all a dream and they didn't vote for shit.

votes tied:
    flazer - 2
    tmonsta - 2

and chief
    meadows - 2
    rohan - 2

so tomorrow the town will vote between them.

night came.
    and the battousai died.

r.i.p. kenshin. the villager

who is now placed in a dummy bunny, and can still vote and chatter
    blablablabla.

DAY BREAK. 11.

-vote for chief between meadows/rohan

-vote for kill between flazer/tmonsta

7 remain.
  • !KILL FLAZER, GAWD
  • so...for anyone who thought that was a bad result...shame on you (you are either evil or you don't believe in your own scumread)

to have another WW capable of voting while dead would have been terrible. now, let's get the real WWs

!CHIEF ROHAN

!KILL TMONSTA
  • kenshin, remember you can still vote.
  • !Chief Rohan
    !Kill Tmonsta

Going to follow your vote girly. I'm working my poor little ass off, my WW time is coming down to diminishing.
  • lol I may be wrong, and I could easily talk myself out of this vote by saying that the best move for WWs yesterday would have been to get one of their own lynched so they had two invincible voting baddies...

however, that assumes aza wasn't a WW, that they were bold enough to go down to 1, and that they realized that whoever died yesterday would be the ghost

I still find it very unlikely that dole was framed the entire game

yolo

hopefully your confidence in me doesn't lose us the game, rohan ;)
  • !KILL FLAZER
    !CHIEF MEADOWS
  • okay guys; here's the deal:

we don't know if aza was a WW or not...we also don't know if he was replaced by a wannabe or not

if you're town and you're not voting right now, you've forfeited the game. another tie and another night kill has the potential to bring it to 3:3, and the WWs win

Kenshin, Unreliable, Flazer, Daigotsu...I could tell you who to vote for and go into why dole has a higher potential of flipping scum than a coin flip on Flazer...but i'm not going to. I've already said everything that needs to be said on that

would rather go down swinging then just forfeit the game. vote for the one you think is scum, but please vote

thanks ^^
  • if you're not voting with me you're voting against me and losing the game. or another ww.
  • lol I still fail to see your case on flazer, meadows. it essentially was, look, shining voted for aza. sorry, but that's not good enough. shining voted for flazer and aza, depending on the day...

and there's nothing saying that both weren't innocent
  • !Chief Roham
    !Kill Tmonsta
  • fine, fk this, meadows should be dead by now, sky pointed her as shining's possible parter even before he died.

!kill tmonsta

• the town has voted

rohan is chief.
    and tmonsta the villager is killed.

**as the sun fell away, and dusk approached, the townies, or what remained of them waited by the corpses to find out how they had fared.
    They gathered in a circle, holding hands and praying for success.

who were the werewabbits? which ones did they catch?
    the corpses of tmonsta and aza lay there motionless.
    dead.
    very dead.
    still dead.

The full lunar light swept over the town, illuminating the corpses.
    yet they were still dead.
    very dead.

what? WHAT? nothing?.... then.....
    before a wabbit could flinch, the head of meadows rolled on to the fresh snow....

"ho hum, A hearty feast we be having boys" exclaimed rohan, as his fangs began emerging from his lips.

OH NO..... rsoultin cried out, but was cut short as her vocal chords were removed from her neck.

"thanks ever so much for swaying the town, we couldn't have done it without you", said flazer. With his mouth half full already gorging on rsoultins flesh.

daigotsu just stared, mortified, he opened his mouth, but no sound came out..... perhaps he had forgotten how to use his voice..
    nope. he was just dead
    very dead.

like the rest of the village.
    all dead.
    so dead..
    dead......

"VICTORYYYYYYYYYY" claimed chief rohan, for they had triumphed....

but alas their victory was cut short by the abrupt realization that there were no other rabbits..... what would they eat, they craved and hungered meat...

"AH, we can just make like rabbits, and reproduce!" pipped up unreliable. but his advice was just as unreliable as his name.

they tried for hours, even days, but could not produce a single offspring amongst themselves... for... they were all male........

the cold of winter could be felt, the hunger.... o.... so hungry
    they lay there, motionless, drained of energy....
    almost dead. but
    not yet....
    dead...

Back in the cave where the bunnies had first adventured in, the sound of a yawn could be heard..... and out emerged.... a fluffy tailed beast......

ahhhh so this was where the werewabbits origins had come from.....

the beast had finally awoken from it's hibernation...
    and thus began once more, the unholy reign.....
    of the......

WERESQUIRREL...

..................... and back in the village, lay 2 dolls.... kenshin and shining, eyes wide open and scarred for life after witnessing 3 male werewabbits attempt to mate for what seemed like eternity........ and there they stayed, their souls bound to these ugly dolls for eternity wishing they could die.....

gg. werewabbits won
    whores were close, if they just blocked the right person they prob cud have pulled it off. 1/4 chance? lol way to fail.
    townies... gotta say, that was some fail ass logic going on in the last few days.... impressive to not only never attempt to lynch the alpha, but end up voting him as chief.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b-QEIs6iKW8QIe3LJsPJDPz5zH85bxa5q3SbZtE6_iI/edit?usp=sharing
    -final tally/documentation
  • for the most part, i have to say, it works well without a night phase. the game progresses itself a lot easier as well as has an easy to monitor update time for the most part.

and there was actually almost no-conflict with day lynches

tho there was quite some lacking in discussion, which sometimes occurred in other night phases, but this may possible be due to certain people dying
  • All male wabbit orgies for eternity? That's a win in my eyes
    u just keep telling yourself that
    whatever eases the pain.
  • Mwaha... mwhahahaahahahaaaa
    u just keep telling yourself that
    whatever eases the pain.
    I got to be the Phantom bunny for a day, that's all I ever wanted in life :P
    Guess my idea to give you chief because of your failures was a bad idea :P
    We had our LoLs, I can tell you that much :D
  • @ Walls

Thanks for the WW mate, this was an epic one to say the least. It could have ended differently very easily, but the WereWabbits prevailed. LOVE LIVE THE WABBIT!
    You were my number one suspect for a while but I wasn't active enough to go back and come up with a valid reason as to why, so I just followed the crowd the whole game
    You were my number one suspect for a while but I wasn't active enough to go back and come up with a valid reason as to why, so I just followed the crowd the whole game
    "Shining December 28
    That moment when dead ghosty Kenshin votes Chief Rohan, Kill TMonsta. LOL GG "

You had a good suspicion. I tried hard to keep incognito that's for sure.
    "Shining December 28
    That moment when dead ghosty Kenshin votes Chief Rohan, Kill TMonsta. LOL GG "

You had a good suspicion. I tried hard to keep incognito that's for sure.
    It's the fact that you were keeping quiet and sliding by the whole time that made me think you were mafia
  • I had to second guess myself when none of the more experienced players seemed to notice/care that you were super inactive.