Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• if you're town, there's nothing preventing you from answering those questions.

for instance, I generally prefer meadows (but don't care enough to make a stink about it) because our power roles were onto shining and meadows. that suggests to me that they had a reason to be.

I think dole is scum for the simple fact that he was the only chief who hasn't been killed by WWs...I'm pretty sure all the others were killed the very night they took office. I also think dole is scum because he helped me bury the mages hint. It sounds counterintuitive, however the action looks townie (trying to protect a power role) while really doesn't have to be, because if he is scum and he knows it, that is enough to kill mages.

I think flazer is scum primarily for his inactivity. this is, however, not nearly as solid because anyone can be inactive, especially on sk.

I think aza is probably scum because his posting does not do anything to help town. he votes and makes defensive comments. This is not as strong because he is not normally very contributive as either alignment, however.

Because of this, the order that I'd be willing to lynch these people in by terms of how likely I believe they are to flip scum is Meadows, Dole, Aza then Flazer.

(I know I am not the wannabe so that question doesn't pertain to me at all.)

you don't have to trust me. you can see that my motivation (though not necessarily my attention) has been consistent since the start of the game. you can see a distinct difference between this game and the earlier one, because I am actively looking for scum, responding to claims, and willing to change my votes without being prompted based on my thought process at the time. you don't have to trust me.

I will say this, however...if you think I am scum you should be trying to get me lynched. If you think I'm a wannabe, you should be trying to get me lynched tomorrow (since today if a WW is not lynched it may be game over for town) because if I am a wannabe and you lynch the wrong WW town will still lose. Push me if you really believe I am scum.

If you do not, you will be making my scum list after Dole. ^^ Casting aspersions without backing it up is a scum trait.

• If you all cannot see that rsoultin is evil at this point...
  • and on that note:

!kill meadows

I still think this is the better push, and it doesn't bother me if there's a vote-off between two likely scum ^^
  • If you all cannot see that rsoultin is evil at this point...
    Lol, care to explain? xP So far I've seen from you a statement that you're not scum and a statement that I am. Evidence in some form or fashion would be nice.
  • A lot of explanation for a mere accusation of a wanna be.
  • Better question is why not meadows, I'm still waiting to see if she'll defend herself.
    im an werewabbits
  • edited December 2014
    Votes are as follows, i checked it twice, but if i fked up, my bad, still wasted from christmas.

Azalieo - flazer
    Daigotsu - nobody
    flazer - nobody
    kenshin - flazer
    meadows - flazer
    rohan - aza
    rsoultin - Aza -> flazer -> meadows -> aza->meadows
    shining(corpse)- aza
    tmonsta - flazer->aza -> meadows
    tormented - Aza
    unreliable - nobody

flazer - 3 votes
    aza - 3 votes
    meadows - 2 votes
    nobody - 3 votes

so out of the 10 people still alive.
    and 1 corpse vote

nobody is lynched today. with it being a tie

TOMORROWS VOTE WILL BE BETWEEN AZA/FLAZER.

As the full moon arose in the sky...
    O white pearl in the night
    It moved and rested upon a corpse
    two corpses to be precise.

resting above the dead bodies of Shining and Gl0stix, as both their corpses transformed into werewabbits....
    3 howls were heard in the distance in rapid succession

and someone was raped.
    hard.

and the night ended.

DAY9 BEGINS.

-VILLAGERS NEED TO ELECT A NEW CHIEF
    -TMONSTAS LAST DAY AS CHIEF.
    -VILLAGERS NEED TO KILL BETWEEN FLAZER / AZALIEO

• Don't kill me, I'm just a villager. I have no nefarious motives here and it should be noted that it's statistically unlikely that I am an wererabbit two games in a roe
  • couldnt really care what happens, all you need to know is that tormented is a whore
  • Don't kill me, I'm just a villager. I have no nefarious motives here and it should be noted that it's statistically unlikely that I am an wererabbit two games in a roe
    Yes, but Walls games are 100% random, the odds of someone falling WW two games in a row isn't impossible.

I'm going to stick with my guns
    !Kill Aza
    !Chief Rohan
  • !kill flazer fava
    this was from yesterday, so i think we have to kill Aza

!Kill Aza
  • I think meadows aza and kenshin are the wws honestly
  • !Chief myself
  • Whatever...enjoy your new underwear
  • my lovely walls...

we voted for chief yesterday. tormented should already be chief
    plzthx

!kill aza
  • lol, flazer, if people haven't figured out that RBing is what whores do and tormented only chose to start helping us because he can't win if the town dies before he infects us all...

then people are not paying attention. which is typical sk for you ;)

WWs over whores is fine by me
  • A lot of explanation for a mere accusation of a wanna be.
    lol, sweetie, did you bother to read it? that was called my scum list and my reasoning for thinking they're scum.

gonna let you in on a little secret here. best way to demonstrate i'm evil is to show how my actions are not helping town, or are motivated by my being evil. another way is to look at who i'm pushing and see if my reasons look (1. good, 2. motivated by a town trying to win or not). <- this is true regardless of your alignment, whether you actually think i'm evil or are trying to get me mislynched

care to tell me what you're thinking now and why? the night actions actually had some pretty juicy info ;) explain to me why you think tormented is voting the way he is, for instance
  • @Tormented

Are your scumreads just because of last night's vote count? I haven't looked at the Gl0/Shining votes yet, but please remember that town can be and often is wrong
  • I think meadows aza and kenshin are the wws honestly
    You'd be doing me a favor by killing me off, I don't really check this thread too much anymore. But you would be killing town
  • kenshin, what do you think the night actions mean?

if you don't think we should kill you, who do you think we should kill? who do you think the WWs are?

i'm townreading you for a few superficial reasons at the moment (including drawing further attention to our seers, which to me is more likely to come from a town than scum) however that can easily change
  • well...meadows is alpha....so...there is that
  • it is possible both aza and flazer are good, but at this point that doesn't help us since we can not vote anyone else.
  • lol, flazer, if people haven't figured out that RBing is what whores do and tormented only chose to start helping us because he can't win if the town dies before he infects us all...

then people are not paying attention. which is typical sk for you ;)

WWs over whores is fine by me
    lol yeah....when cory got hit so early it really put a damper on things. Town was doing so poorly though I really couldn't stay quiet -_-
  • lol >> I was trying to get my question marks to come to that conclusion. ruining my dastardly scumhunting plans there tormented

and yes, it is possible both aza and flazer are good. it is also possible aza is bad, but some of the wws are choosing to not vote rather than to vote for flazer

so...I think if we want to properly scumhunt we should see what was going on with shining and gl0, the two flipped wws ^^
  • lol sorry :-p
  • no arguments that aza should be the lynch today between the two of them, though. also all for keeping meadows alive and blocked while we hunt her scum mates as well

if we win this game together, tormented, i'm nominating you for mvp ;) I think you've made this game winnable lol ><
  • Darubian (already dead) - Unreliable (why the wasted vote?!)
    Mages - Tmonsta (removed vote when Mages soft-claimed), Daigotsu (returned to earlier vote on Phantom)
    Puppy - TMonsta, Tormented
    Daigotsu - Rsoul (for voting a soft-claimed seer), Tyrsis, Shining (WW mentions seer), Gl0, Phantom,
    Rsoul - JarJar (pressure vote?)
    JarJar - Rohan (generally seems to distrust JarJar)
    Phantom - JarJar (Cory voted for Phantom and died; Dai voted for Phantom), Rsoul, Kenshin, Dai
    Not voting: Flazer, Aza, Meadows, Puppy

^Based on this set of votes (day 3) involving Phantom, since there was a high likelihood of mislynching Dai and three known WWs were voting for him...

I'd say the likelihood that Kenshin, Dai and myself are WWs is low. They were pushing Dai over Phantom, and Kenshin or I could have clinched the probable mislynch, but didn't.

Unreliable is a good player to look at as scum based on Day 3. Not only did he vote for an already dead player, but his posts were on things like whether or not an image loaded...didn't appear to be interested in finding scum at all.

I'll post other sets of votes later when I come back.
  • I don't know why but I feel like Tormented was a whore that got converted...or someone that was clearly town earlier is teh evul now.
  • Dole, I think you're right =/ what do we do?