Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• I'm an werewolfs.
  • I'm an werewolfs, Darubian is claiming my role DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES
  • **mead daru kloudi
    ##ty
  • ##daru
    **kloudi
    **meadows
    ##trysis
  • **mead sari kloudi. ##Ty
  • kloudi only didnt vote because i insisted on going to bed early last night

**Darubian
    ##Kloudi
    **Meadows
    ##Tyrsis
  • **meadows and Darubain
    ##Myself and Tyrsis

sorry for the late response
  • edited December 2014
    Mod note: Approximately 12 hours until end of phase. Votes are as follows:

Darubian (3): Aza, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Kloudi (3): Gl0, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Meadows (4): Aza, Gl0, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Tyrsis (0): (majority innocent)

Not voting: Flazer
  • **meadows and Darubain
    ##Myself and Tyrsis

sorry for the late response
    The accused cannot vote in any of the trials
  • the town is united against their werewolfs. little do they know that a witch's only weakness is an werewolf. the little town of salem is DOOMED.
  • Well I'm just not sure who is goo or ba anymore. I suppose killing meadows is a good idea and I'm now 50/50 on daru because of he did vote to take out SB. Klondi is so unreadable that it won't matter if she lives or dies.
  • you will die, tyrsis. i may be in PRISON but you will DIE!!
  • Mod note: Approximately 30 mins until end of phase. Votes are as follows (no change in guilty votes since earlier):

Darubian (3): Aza, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Kloudi (3): Gl0, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Meadows (4): Aza, Gl0, Loaf, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Tyrsis (0): (majority innocent)

• edited December 2014
    At dawn, three more innocent citizens went up in flames as the result of Salem's paranoia. But two were werewolves, so no great loss, right? Before the embers covered in the ashes of Vanilla Town Darubian, Vanilla Town Kloudi and Vanilla Town Meadows had completely cooled, Sea Captain Alden a.k.a. Loafery spontaneously combusted. Things were looking grimmer for the townsfolk of Salem...

All with possible night actions chose to act. All night actions were successful.

Day 7 will end @ 2200 CST Sunday
  • i take to my grave the knowledge.. of the TRUE WITCHES!
  • poor werewolves
  • **Tormented

Nothing to lose at this point so rolling the dice. Recently he has voted to kill constantly, making safe votes and posts to go along with it. He seems too calculated in his actions and I don't think there is much better to go for at this point.
  • Well not much I can say other than I have voted with town pretty much the entire game. I have no idea who is witch between aza flazer and glo though
  • If Flazer is a witch then he is a damn good one voting innocent every time. I just don't know on him. I'd suspect glo or aza after you, but I figure you are the best bet of the bunch.
  • sigh well that's your choice we'll see how the others vote. This vote will probably decide the game.
  • Yeah it depends on what the others say. Even if we bag a witch today we have another tossup the next day.
  • i've consistently tried to limit our kills on town all game, as evidenced by me trying to save kloudi last cycle and the fact that i've never voted for more than 2 kills on any given night and i've only voted people guilty when i felt that their death would help us. i do not feel that lynching meadows, regardless of her role, is a bad thing, she obviously does not take the game seriously and distracts us when we should be focusing on more important plays. having her around this late was a bad idea
  • Mod note: Approximately 10 hours until end of phase. Only one voting so far:

Tormented (1): Tyrsis

Not voting: Aza, Flazer, Gl0, Tormented
  • **tormented
    I had suspicions of him earlier, so I'm ok with this
  • Great game no matter how things fall. I think town played poorly while witches did a pretty good job. Only a few of us townies seem to have made decent moves this game.
  • **tormented no real time to make a picture
  • edited December 2014
    Mod note: Approximately 90 mins until end of phase. Voting so far:

Tormented (3): Aza, Flazer, Tyrsis

Not voting: Gl0, Tormented

Clarification: In deference to the voting players, whoever is voted for lynch will be lynched, whether they are inactive or not. (I didn't consider this in my initial rule set.)
  • For all I know its Flazer and Aza...