Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• It doesnt make them town at all
    Sorry, I'm high atm :P Disregard everything I said.
  • U fag gimme some
  • fyi, ive been on vacation for a few days now and I haven't made a single post in this thread not high. Not sure anything I've ever said here has any real credibility :P
  • I'm smoking as we speak. High time, yay. Btw guys, we shouldn't be saying all is lost when we've still got a Doctor and a Seer. Yes, we lost our RB but they only have 3 Coven left.

As for roles claiming...there are 10 Town and 3 Witches left. Our Seer could very well out themselves but it's a bit risky, since the head witch would show up as Salem. It's possible the seer could've spied the Head witch and written them off as Town.

Now these are the players we have left.

Azalieo
    Darubian - More inactive than I am. But alive. I feel we may have let him off.
    Flazer - Funny pictures aside, his votes for the most part seem to be on the side of Town, minus Mages.
    Gl0stix
    Kenshin
    Kloudi - Was Mafia with you last game. Very quiet and unimposing, similar to this game. Can't tell if it's how you always play or if it's your Mafia MO.
    Loafery - Sea Captain Alden. Saved from town kill Day 4.
    Meadows - Another Mages killer but it's also really hard to read her.
    Rohan - judge.
    Shining - Obvious Town.
    SilentButterfly - Not his normal self and Mages made a lot of hard points against him. Top suspect.
    Tormented -
    Tyrsis - Not using Tyrsis logic this game. Normally would be suspicious but all of his votes seem Town-sided.

I left some blank because I'm tired and want to go to bed and I'm assuming Day won't end before I get to work tomorrow so I'll re-read posts and go through them again with a new post tomorrow. Now someone else weigh in cuz this is only my 5th or 6th WW game and Idk if my reads are even worth anything.
  • I'm trying to take over arsons role as the official sk stoner :P
  • :: Ghosts on by.::

Shining has you beat Kenshin.

:: Ghosts on out.::
  • :: Ghosts on by.::

Shining has you beat Kenshin.

:: Ghosts on out.::
    O_O
  • Bro, u haz no idea. I'm high all the time. Like. Wake up. Bake. Go to work. Bake. Fading at work? Step outside with vape pen. Get home? Roll up. Rinse. Repeat.

AND IM PROUD.

Inb4 someone says my addiction to medicinal herbs is witchcraft lmao
  • lol

Unfortunately my job would be very difficult to complete high, or we'd be on the same page right now :P
  • Approximately 2 hours before the end of the phase. Votes are as follows:

Darubian(4): Kenshin, Meadows, Rohan, Tyrsis (majority innocent)
    Mages(7): Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Kloudi, Meadows, SB, Zeality (majority guilty)
    Shining(2): Gl0, Meadows (majority innocent)

Mod note: Day 4 ends in approximately 2 h. The votes are as follows:

Loafery(9): Aza, Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Mages, Rohan, Tormented, Zeality, SB
    Mages(2): Meadows, Loaf
    Meadows(1): Tyrsis

Not voting: Darubian, Kloudi, Shining

Mod note: Approximately 90 minutes until Night 3 ends. Guilty votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(11) - Aza, Gl0, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Rohan, Shining, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)
    Unreliable(10) - Aza, Darubian, Flazer, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Shining, Tyrsis, Zeality (majority guilty)
    Damdred(8) - Gl0, Kenshin, Kloudi, Loaf, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)
    Mod note: Approximately 40 minutes before end of Day 3. Votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(4): Mages, Rohan, Zeality, SB
    Damdred(1): Unreliable
    Mages(1): Dai
    Rohan(1): Darubian
    SilentButterfly(2): Tyrsis, Kenshin
    Shining(1): Gl0
    Tyrsis(3): Tormented, Meadows, Kloudi
    Unreliable(4): Shining, Flazer, Aza, Loaf

Not voting:
    Damdred
  • From the way ppl voted blatant mafia would be sb ken glo

town is shining flazer aza

confirmed town loafe rohan

troll ty meads kloudi daru
  • I m betting that mafia would be in each of the groups. One being blatant mafia one playing townie as possible so he can bus his team mates prolly even godfather. One not doing jack crap.

My gut says sb cos he is disinterested and not leading town with his ego.

**sb

• More post counts
  • I can see why you would think me, but I'm VT. I've definitely been wrong a few times, but I've voted for mafia as well. tbh, I wouldn't mind being lynched anyway. I'm on vacation, this takes more time than I'd like. You would be killing town though
  • when did rohan claim mason? was it before or after the other ones died.
    I was claimed Mason before Dole Died. I confirmed he was good, and he confirmed me as good. I'm the last judge who can't do shit because my other two judges were inactive/killed off day 1 & 2, then Dole was killed after he was made into a judge. I am the Only person here that has been confirmed as a townsman, not a witch.
  • edited December 2014
    @rsoultin

Can we get a tally of which good/bad roles are left?

@Loafrey

Since you are confirmed good, I'll follow your lead. Meadows perhaps? She has been on the edge to destroy any and everyone. Of course the last time I had a thought, it was a noob townsmen who died lol.
  • i forgot that tormented was even playing

• **SB
    Mages had me convinced at the end of the day yesterday. It's time to put sb on the hotseat
  • i'll put him in the hasnt done jack crap pile
  • edited December 2014
    I've been itching to kills witches, but I am not one. I know as much as you guys do, and I vote based upon what I feel at the time.

If any of my actions feel fishy feel free to ask me about them and I'll try to recall my thought process. lol
  • **Meadows because she turned me into a newt.... >.> I got better
  • Loafers has good points so I will change my vote

**tyrsis
  • I cannot believe mages wasn't mafia. He threw a giant fit, and to me it really looked like a mafia that got caught. For him to do that without being mafia isn't cool.

On top of that, Zeality could've told us who he roll blocked last night and we might've found a mafia. Now it's obviously too late for that. We had a way to win the game, a straight forward easy shot to win if Zeality had just listened to my plan. Even in mages's scenario it would've worked out, but now we have nothing to go on.
    Hey, Silent Butterfly, remember that hubris comment?

Enjoy getting **'d today dumbass.

Also, looks like evil knew at least one role. How about that?
    Mages didn't think I was mafia. He knows I was Vanilla Town and is rubbing it in my face here because I really thought he was mafia. I need to reevaluate a lot of things, but I think it's pretty obvious that I'm town and made a mistake by voting mages. I think mafia are going to try to push me today and just keep slipping by. Please let's not make this mistake. I think there's a high likely hood mafia are just letting the active people fight it out while they watch.

And @Loafery, if I was mafia, why was I the first person to vote for Damdred who flipped mafia. It'd be dumb for a mafia member to start bussing as the first vote. That's not something I would do if I were mafia.

• @rsoultin

Can we get a tally of which good/bad roles are left?

@Loafrey

Since you are confirmed good, I'll follow your lead. Meadows perhaps? She has been on the edge to destroy any and everyone. Of course the last time I had a thought, it was a noob townsmen who died lol.
    It's all on the first page. But I can repost here if that makes it easier.
  • Roles:

Salem 10/18 (wins when the Coven is dead)
    Vanilla Town (6) – No special abilities.
    Judges (1) – Salem’s judges know each other and may converse in private. They may also choose to induct one player into their panel of judges at any time while all 3 are still alive. (Masons)
    Magistrate (1) – Can deduce the alignment of 1 chosen player per night. (Cop)
    Reverend (0) – Can prevent 1 chosen player from performing any night actions per night. (Roleblocker)
    Doctor (1) – Can protect 1 chosen player from any and all night actions per night.
    Sea Captain Alden (1) – Former mystery role. Can be saved from one town lynch. Can take one kill shot before role reveal. Wins with Salem.

Neutral 0/0 (mystery win condition)
    Possessed (0)
    – The Possessed can kill 1 player per night. Has hidden win conditions.

Witches’ Coven 3/5 (wins when Salem’s population has been reduced to the number of Coven remaining, including the Familiar)
    Head Witch (1) – When checked by the Magistrate, alignment reveals as Salem. Otherwise, votes with other witches on who to kill, and may be selected to perform kills. Vote counts as tiebreaker in the event of a tie. (Godfather)
    Witches (2) – Vote on who to kill each night. May be selected to perform kills. (Mafia)
    Familiar (0) – Can prevent 1 chosen player per night from performing any night actions. (Mafia Roleblocker) Does not vote on who to kill, and cannot be selected to perform a kill, however must be killed before Salem can win.

Players 13/24:
    Arson - Judge. Town killed Day 1.
    Azalieo
    CoryzeNewb - Possessed. Killed Night 1.
    DaigotsuSlidge - Vanilla town. Town killed Night 3.
    Damdred - Familiar. Town killed Night 3.
    Darubian
    Flazer
    Gl0stix
    Kenshin
    Kloudi
    Loafery - Sea Captain Alden. Saved from town kill Day 4.
    Mages - Vanilla town. Town killed Night 4.
    Meadows
    Phantom - Judge. Killed Night 1.
    Rohan - Acquitted once.
    Shining
    SilentButterfly
    SkyDragonX - Vanilla town. Town killed Night 2.
    Tmonsta - Judge/Vanilla town. Town killed Night 2.
    Tormented
    Tyrsis
    Unreliable - Familiar. Town killed Night 3.
    Walls - Vanilla town. Killed Night 2.
    Zeality - Reverend. Killed Night 4.

Mod note: Everyone should have received their roles. Please PM me if you didn't get yours. Day 1 is officially open!
  • I cannot believe mages wasn't mafia. He threw a giant fit, and to me it really looked like a mafia that got caught. For him to do that without being mafia isn't cool.

On top of that, Zeality could've told us who he roll blocked last night and we might've found a mafia. Now it's obviously too late for that. We had a way to win the game, a straight forward easy shot to win if Zeality had just listened to my plan. Even in mages's scenario it would've worked out, but now we have nothing to go on.

Mages didn't think I was mafia. He knows I was Vanilla Town and is rubbing it in my face here because I really thought he was mafia. I need to reevaluate a lot of things, but I think it's pretty obvious that I'm town and made a mistake by voting mages. I think mafia are going to try to push me today and just keep slipping by. Please let's not make this mistake. I think there's a high likely hood mafia are just letting the active people fight it out while they watch.

And @Loafery, if I was mafia, why was I the first person to vote for Damdred who flipped mafia. It'd be dumb for a mafia member to start bussing as the first vote. That's not something I would do if I were mafia.

it wasnt ur fucking plan sb

it was my fucking plan to fucking claim rb

zeal was a bitch and didnt claim now he's dead har har~

seer isnt going to claim either and he's going to die har har~

i'm high and drunk har har~

u voting damdred first dont mean jack shit when he was inactive and it was either guilty/ innocent so lol if urs wasnt the deciding vote to get him lynched dont mean jack shit at all.

the ppl who voted with me on unrealiable lean town but u voting for damdred first dont mean shit cos he was inactive and did jack shit so u could just bus him easy.

if you dont want to die bleed town and shit out some reads on everyone instead of acting fuck all innocent.

if u dont post jack shit it means ur scum not wanting to help town.

• i forgot that tormented was even playing

. Yeah I got a new gf and she has been monopolizing my time. Just ask my ssector lol. **kloudi

it wasnt ur fucking plan sb

it was my fucking plan to fucking claim rb

zeal was a bitch and didnt claim now he's dead har har~

seer isnt going to claim either and he's going to die har har~

i'm high and drunk har har~

u voting damdred first dont mean jack shit when he was inactive and it was either guilty/ innocent so lol if urs wasnt the deciding vote to get him lynched dont mean jack shit at all.

the ppl who voted with me on unrealiable lean town but u voting for damdred first dont mean shit cos he was inactive and did jack shit so u could just bus him easy.

if you dont want to die bleed town and shit out some reads on everyone instead of acting fuck all innocent.

if u dont post jack shit it means ur scum not wanting to help town.

I posted clear cut reasoning why role blocker should claim. Why if the mafia knew who the doctor was (as mages feared) that would mean role blocker 100% blocked mafia and would tell us who to kill. You didn't work any of that out. You proposed the same idea as I did probably because it was logical, but you didn't do any work with it. I at least tried to convince people to go along with it.

Not to mention you're half-ass posts here aren't doing anything to help town are they. You sure are good at pointing fingers at the moment and saying "har har", but you're not actually helping at all.