Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• loafery ** prolly get shot
    rohan
    sb **

ken **
    glo **
    ty **

kloudi
    tormented
    meadows
    flazer
    darubian
    shining
    aza

lets accelerate the game and kill all 3 ppl

worst case scenario they'll be 8 players left with 3 mafia.

seer prolly isnt going to claim until he has 2 mafia checks. Must have at least one by now through chance
  • loafery ** prolly get shot
    rohan
    sb **

ken **
    glo **
    ty **

kloudi
    tormented
    meadows
    flazer
    darubian
    shining
    aza

lets accelerate the game and kill all 3 ppl

worst case scenario they'll be 8 players left with 3 mafia.

seer prolly isnt going to claim until he has 2 mafia checks. Must have at least one by now through chance
    Best case scenario you only kill 1 VT :P
  • edited December 2014
    Oops forgot to vote. XD

Well I know I'm toast so I'm gonna just say later to you guys now
  • I toad ya so >.>
  • **all I guess although isn't rohan an mason? Was this confirmed?
  • ##Rohan
    ##Gl0stix
    **Kenshin
    **Tyrsis
  • **Kenshin
    ##Glo
    **Tyrsis
    ##rohan
  • ## Everyone because the witches want us to kill everyone! O.O
  • Mod note: Approximately 9 hours remain before the end of phase. Votes are as follows:

Rohan(3): Darubian, Meadows, Tormented (majority innocent)
    Gl0stix(4): Darubian, Loaf, Meadows, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Kenshin(6): Aza, Darubian, Loaf, Meadows, Shining, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Tyrsis (6): Aza, Darubian, Loaf, Meadows, Shining, Tormented (majority guilty)

Not voting: Flazer
  • idk if I could ever mod a game of ww. I'd be losing it watching the town kill off their own day after day :P Looks like I'm done here and you guys will be short 1 more town :(
  • photoshopped, i can tell by the pixels from all the photoshops i've seen in my days
  • This is going to be tough to run with, but here goes.

I am the doctor. SB is a fraud

Since it appears I am being killed now, I have no choice but to reveal. I ask all of you to vote me innocent tonight. If I am indeed a liar, then I can be killed the next day, but if not, I will be the next target for mafia to kill, giving us some security for the seer. Either way I will die.

I won't reveal who I have protected considering either the rollblocker or myself saved someone two nights ago. I don't want to put said person in danger.

You have nothing to lose by voting my innocent, only some time to gain to take out more mafia. Make the right choice.
  • you have no way of proving what you are saying
  • ** EVERYONE BUT TYRSIS

## TYRSIS

TYRSIS WILL DIE. BUT I, AN WEREWOLF, WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you have no way of proving what you are saying
    Vote me innocent and watch what happens when SB dies. SB and I can't both be mafia since he called me out, so you will have your proof then.
  • photoshopped, i can tell by the pixels from all the photoshops i've seen in my days
    I've never used photoshop in my life. Up to you guys whether or not you believe me
  • **UNVOTE(Is this how we unvote?)

##ALL INNOCENT

SB struck me as scum after the whole Mages debacle. And now that he's claimed Doctor and been counter-claimed by Tyrsis, someone who through votes and actions, is pretty Town to me. It's very possible SB is the Head Witch, knowing he'd show up to the Seer as VT.
  • I am convinced Darubian is Mafia.

I'm suspicious of Azalieo, Kenshin and Tormneted.

I question Meadows, Glo, Kloundi

Darubian has been a drag all game with his constant votes to kill everyone and refusal to add much more to the chat. This makes him the perfect sleeper mafia agent that perpetuates death. I don't remember every action he made, but as far as I can tell he has not been good.

Aza and Tormented always post short reponses that tend to point fingers at people. I have been the victim of this a few times, as have others. Tormented voted for meadows this time around, and continues to try and kill many people. Aza did vote for SB, so it's possible I was completely wrong there.

Kenshin talks a lot and doesn't appear to add much to the conversation. He tends to speak a lot on topics without actually voting, and there appears to be a situation where he was flat out wrong with his posts. I just don't trust him.

Meadows, Glo, and Kloundi are unreadable. I just don't know but they don't strike me as good either.

Frankly I'm tired and I realize my suspisions are pretty poorly worded. The only one I would like to see dead ASAP is Darubian and am willing to admit I don't know if the others are really bad or not. Figured I might as well post something on it.
    I've never used photoshop in my life. Up to you guys whether or not you believe me
    Its not allowed to do what you did, photoshop or not. You might get banned from the next wws.
  • I agree with Tyris and I believe him over SB. Sorry you had to reveal Ty.

##Tyris
    ##Rohan
    **Kenshin
    **Glostix

• He tends to speak a lot on topics without actually voting
    This is the first time I've ever failed to vote o_O In fact, several people have commented on the fact that I vote first and speak later.
    Its not allowed to do what you did, photoshop or not. You might get banned from the next wws.
    oops. I'm probably not coming back to these forums for a while anyway.
  • ##tyrsis

I'll give you a shot here
  • Mod note: It is true that posting the role pm like that is not allowed. Because of that regardless of the voting tonight Kenshin will be removed from this game. I did not explicitly say it was not allowed in my rules, however, and since it is my oversight for the next games if he wants to play I'd say let him, if my vote counts for anything. :) Mod fail and all. Feel free to kick me.
  • Not mafia, just not playing.

#tyrsis
  • Ty u think 7 ppl are mafia.

lol ur mafia