Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Bite me i m confirmed town

ur not

:p

har har

u still havent posted any reads

• Bite me i m confirmed town

ur not

:p

har har

u still havent posted any reads

I had a pretty big scum read on mages but it turned out to be wrong. So forgive me before quickly throwing out another read that might be immediately wrong again. I'm not trying to claim I'm perfect, and after being very wrong I'm not to keen on immediately throwing out another read without thinking for a bit.

Right now I lean towards the inactive/unreadable people like Tyrsis/Kloudi but that's kinda where I lean by default (because people who refuse to talk or just troll aren't helping). I think mafia are doing a great job of just sitting back and letting the active people in town self-destruct. We're going to need help from a seer. The doctor can protect the seer and so we need seer to announce and start clearing people so we can narrow down the list of his bad and who's good. It would really help in solving the game if the people in our power roles would actually speak up, except doctor. Doctor needs to stay quiet.
  • **sb

I've been voting for him since day one and trusted loaf from day one.
  • Why the fuck is darubian not dead?

Forget it I'm voting to kill **meadows because I'm confident Darubian is bad.
  • **meadows

I guess. But I'd much rather seer announce and clear a few names than this. Doctor can protect at night, and following the cop is one of the best ways to win. The reasoning for seer keeping secret, is that if the doctor dies seer will die the next day. But there are only a few days left anyway, it won't matter if the seer lives to the end if town loses anyway.
  • edited December 2014
    Roles:

Witches’ Coven 3/5 (wins when Salem’s population has been reduced to the number of Coven remaining, including the Familiar)
    Head Witch (1) – When checked by the Magistrate, alignment reveals as Salem. Otherwise, votes with other witches on who to kill, and may be selected to perform kills. Vote counts as tiebreaker in the event of a tie. (Godfather)
    That might be what's holding the Seer from revealing. How can we clear anyone as town if it's possible that "cleared Town" could just be the Head Witch in hiding?
  • Roles:

Witches’ Coven 3/5 (wins when Salem’s population has been reduced to the number of Coven remaining, including the Familiar)
    Head Witch (1) – When checked by the Magistrate, alignment reveals as Salem. Otherwise, votes with other witches on who to kill, and may be selected to perform kills. Vote counts as tiebreaker in the event of a tie. (Godfather)
    That might be what's holding the Seer from revealing. How can we clear anyone as town if it's possible that "cleared Town" could just be the Head Witch in hiding?
    There are 2 mafia right now that are completely and totally detectable. There is only 1 godfather. So it's not "clearing" somebody so much as finding the 2 regular mafia. We all know of the existence of godfather, and the fact that seer won't be able to find him. That's fine: we keep all of that in mind. However if the seer comes out and clears 4 people as VT, then that lets us narrow our voting down during the daytime. It will also help us see voting trends from the past, which will go a long way to identifying the mafia.

So in essence, nobody here is stupid. We understand a godfather role cannot be detected by seer. However there are 2 mafia that cannot hide from seer. Finding those 2 is more important than the possibility of godfather being falsely cleared (which won't happen anyways because we are all aware of the role).
  • Hmm SB is pretty suspicious since we know loaf is a good guy, but Kloudi came to me and croaked, thus proving he was turned into a toad! I will go with #Meadows for now.
  • that is ridiculous, an werewolves don't turn people into newts or toads, we just howl at the moon and occasionally shred people into ribbons.
  • oops **Meadows because she is trying to deflect her werewolf witchy abilities. Admit it, you were trying to turn poor Kloudi into a toad so you could eat him in one bite.
  • If meadows gets to be the an werewolfer that's no fair
  • edited December 2014
    Mod note: Approximately 1 hour left before EoD 5. Votes are as follows:
    Meadows (4): Kloudi, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis
    SilentButterfly (3): Azalieo, Darubian, Loafery
    Tyrsis (1): Meadows

Not voting: Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Rohan, Shining
    (Seems like a lot. If I missed anyone please let me know)
  • **SB cuz I'm not going to be accused again for not voting/inactivity.

The innocent/guilty votes on both Meadows and SB will give us a feel of who may be banding together at the last moment.
  • I I didnt want to say anything because I needed to stay hidden but I guess I dont have a choice. I am the doctor. Its why I've been pushing heavily for seer and roleblocker to come out. This kinda sucks because mafia will kill me at night anyway so it was imperative I stay quiet.
  • gg town, mafia almost certainly has this in bag if votes aren't switched
  • Claiming to be the doctor, the butterfly man was led off to jail. Rohan, Gl0stix and Kenshin were soon to join him, though they at least would be granted the possible reprieve of a trial.

SilentButterfly has until 1000CST tomorrow to decide whether or not to accuse another player.
  • Tyrsis is a filthy witch, urgot I demand he be put in jail!

We're fucked though. Whoever seer is better pick a good moment to reveal now because I cannot protect you. You really blew it for town :/
  • im an seer werewolfs
  • edited December 2014
    **Meadows
  • Awesome. I go out for dinner/drinks on my bday and forget to vote :P Didn't dole get voted out on his bday? and didn't he turn out to be a mason? I'm VT, lets not make that same mistake twice
  • Mod note:

Up for innocent/guilty vote:
    Rohan
    Gl0stix
    Kenshin
    Tyrsis

Final Day 5 vote count that I forgot to put up:

Meadows (4): Kloudi, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis
    SilentButterfly (5): Azalieo, Darubian, Flazer, Loafery, Shining
    Tyrsis (1): Meadows

Night 5 ends at 2300 CST Thursday
  • I'm on the chopping block again -_-