Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• edited December 2014
    The town of Salem had been decimated. In the panic to capture and kill the witches, many innocent had died, and several more had been killed. Many of the population had fled as it was becoming increasingly clear that, despite all the burnings, there were still deadly witches in Salem carrying out retribution against the Puritans in the most torturous ways possible.

A few brave souls remained. Why, it can hardly be fathomed. They stormed the house of Tormented, desperate to end the witchcraft, and brought another man hiding in the docks to the courthouse to stand trial. Gl0stix was soon joined by another, Azalieo, a name gleaned from the panicked pleading of the condemned.

The last two of you have until 2200 CST Monday to vote **guilty or ##innocent on the following:

Azalieo
    Gl0stix
  • im confused as to why azalieo is on trial
  • im confused as to why azalieo is on trial
    Tormented chose to accuse Azalieo via PM just after the voting closed.
  • ah I see, why wasnt it done in the thread?
  • I pmed it to him didn't know if I would be online or not
  • **Aza
    ##Glo

Your move, Flazer.
  • I actually think the opposite, if you believe tormented is bad why would he put in azalieo as an accused and then you think hes bad, logic doesnt follow

like Im fairly certain tormented is bad, but if he voted in azalieo, wouldnt that just be stupid unless its like a reverse reverse psychology trick or something, who knows

so if tormented did put in a good guy as an accused, you voting for tormented, then following the vote on azalieo should be just obviously seeing what i would vote and try to get my opinion on the matter, but after some thinking, i realised AZALIEO SHOULDNT EVEN BE AN ACCUSED THE VOTES WERE 3-1 NOT A TIE

Im just getting more confused

maybe rsoultin made a mistake?

anyways, glo I dont even know what hes doing, hes voting things not even there and completely inactive, feels like hes either doing some crazy sleep strat or most likely villager. scimming if that and doing votes, very certain hes villager. if he isnt then this is a seriously sad display

honestly we can only do ##glo, and Im fairly certain you are truly the doctor as azalieo and tormented agreed with you at first switching their votes, and an inactive player wouldnt be a doctor :-p

@rsoultin is azalieo really really really really an accused or not??? need clarification

so basically it boils down to who you trust more, me or azalieo tyrsis, and if by some godly annoying bullshit glostix is bad then w/e

ill leave my vote as **azalieo and ##glostix
  • Yes, Azalieo is really really really really an accused. To the fourth power. :) All lynched players are allowed to accuse another player.
  • i have to ##azalieo and **glostix then
  • ##Aza
    ##Glo

With Tormented condemned, I have no choice but to assume he is a witch, else town loses instantly come morning due to you blocking votes if aza or glo is mafia alongside you.

This places all the weight on what you are, Flazer. Do me a favor and place both of your votes on killing aza and glo. Also can you explain to me why I should trust you as town over being a witch?
  • well you have 2 acquittedness from being accused, 3rd time would have been insta death without trial for you, if you were accused this time, no matter the outcome 5 players 2 bad, even if bad was condemned and accused you (worst outcome for bad) it would have been a win for bad on the worst case for them, no matter the chance it would have already been won for bad.

but since you werent accused today, either good is condemned or bad is but just never saw the opportunity, which i fairly believe, and if I was bad, well, you would know :-p

probably would be best just to **all and get it over with
  • I have to believe that Tormented is bad and didn't realize he could have killed me by accusing me.

Knowing that you realize this as well leads me to believe that you are good, but it is still possible Tormented didn't accuse me because you weren't able to inform him of this loophole in time, as he PMd who to accuse far before things happened. Still, this seems slim to happen.

Therefore I will trust you and vote **all as well. Let there be blood.
  • Mod note: If both players agree, I will accelerate the phase to Day Phase. All in favor?
  • Do the deed. Flazer agree?
  • yeah might as well
  • god help us all
  • Dawn broke. Torches were brought, and faggots beneath the feet of the three condemned set alight. This was it. Salem had finally rid itself of all the witches...

Suddenly one of the survivors started bleeding from every orifice and pore.

In the basement, forgotten, the
    Possessed Cory sat up. Had it happened? Was all of Salem dead? He began to cackle his evil laugh...only to be swallowed up by the earth in a fume of sulfur.

Head Witch Flazer smiled a chilling smile. He may have had to sacrifice Witch Tormented, but now Vanilla Town Gl0stix, Vanilla Town Azalieo, and Doctor Tyrsis were all dead. All of Salem was dead. And the four horsemen were about to descend on the Earth to bring death to the masses.

Congratulations to the Coven! For those of you curious, the Possessed role would have won if town and Coven killed each other off. So close, Cory! Hope y'all enjoyed the game. :) Play-by-play to come.
  • Town tried to lose...town succeeded even though Tyrsis tried at the end.
  • Well that blows.

It was incredibly hard to distinguish what to do towards the end there. It must have been that Tormented never got Flazers message to accuse me before he accused Aza. Even if I had kept Aza and glo innocent, there was a chance that glo wouldn't vote the next day either and Flazer would kill me. overnight. Of course he might have not killed me overnight and tried to convince me that aza was in fact evil. Just wasn't much I could do at this point.
  • too bad nobody actually believes an werewolf or i'd have won this game days ago.
  • lol i thought my whole thing was foiled when azalieo was sent in, i dont know how deep you read into my first text wall but with how i went with it, it just sorta led up to me being bad

I had to find something that could see me as good, and found that 3 accused = bad thing, played it the best i could and it worked
  • too bad nobody actually believes an werewolf or i'd have won this game days ago.
    I think if you're in next game we should policy lynch you. You were so worthless for town. Great for my team this game tho!
  • The 3 accused thing is what did it for me. You must of figured that out after Tormented accused then otherwise you guys would have won instantly. There really wasn't much way for me to know that.
  • The 3 accused thing is what did it for me. You must of figured that out after Tormented accused then otherwise you guys would have won instantly. There really wasn't much way for me to know that.
    I think ironically I suggested one of the best plays for town: For roleblocker to come out and say who he blocked. TBH im still not sure if you saved our target that night or if roleblocker got him. Either way, seer and roleblocker both never saying anything hurt town majorly.
  • Lol >< I was asking Mages how to play this game fair, knowing that rule. Cause an inactive is accused and a lynchee is condemned and can accuse a player. Modding can be hard!

(Was hoping Tormented would just vote, tch.)
  • Son of a bitch, Flazers pics were just too convincing. I never woulda thought :(
    I think ironically I suggested one of the best plays for town: For roleblocker to come out and say who he blocked. TBH im still not sure if you saved our target that night or if roleblocker got him. Either way, seer and roleblocker both never saying anything hurt town majorly.
    If you targeted shining, then I saved him. I figured it out pretty easily that Shining was something important.